Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE score for Engineers Australia Assessment

What's the score requirement for PTE in order to pass the Engineers Australia Assessment? According to MSA its 50 minimum score for each module but my migration agent said I need 59 as minimum score. Which is which? Confused here 😥. Help guys! Thank you!

Comments

• ronagortega92ronagortega92 Singapore

Hi @evp ! 50 is the minimum points for EA's assessment, but maybe your agent is requiring you to achieve more than 50 so that you can claim more points when you lodge your EOI. As you can see in the screenshot, if you score more than 79, you'll be able to claim the full 20 points which will give you a higher chance to get invited to apply for visa.

evp
  • evpevp Posts: 3Member

Thanks @ronagortega92 for the sincere answer. The reason I asked is because I already took my first PTE and I got 58 on one of the components. I wonder if I can proceed on the EA's assessment for now and retake PTE after EA to earn higher score for EOI. Am I getting it right? Does EA has pointing system too? TY!

• ronagortega92ronagortega92 Singapore

@evp said:

Thanks @ronagortega92 for the sincere answer. The reason I asked is because I already took my first PTE and I got 58 on one of the components. I wonder if I can proceed on the EA's assessment for now and retake PTE after EA to earn higher score for EOI. Am I getting it right? Does EA has pointing system too? TY!

Hi @evp ! In my opinion, if your overall score is at a proficient or superior level (namention mo na one of the components ka lang may 58), then YES, you can submit first your EA if you decide to then just retake the exam before lodging your EOI. EA mostly bases from your CDR sa pagkakaalam ko, tas requirement lang na nakapag english exam ka. And nakita ko rin from some of the people here sa journey nila na nauna ung skills assessment bago yung PTE na mataas ang score. So yun, feel ko ok lang naman.

evp
  • evpevp Posts: 3Member

@ronagortega92 thank you! What you said is very helpful 😉

ronagortega92