Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner visa-afp,healthcheck,40sp,expired because of long waiting time. Immi now looking for Polio V

Hi I lodged my application for an onshore partner visa last May 2018, now they are asking me to repeat my AFP check, health check. They are also asking for a polio certificate because of the outbreak in the Philippines. I have been living in Australia since April 2018, is the Polio certificate necessary?

Also the 40sp form already expired, they are now asking us to do an online form, which I followed but it seems to me that I am repeating my application all over again. I looked at Immi and there is no 40sp paper form.

Is there anyone with the same situation?

Comments

• flying_limeflying_lime Posts: 27Member

Hi, to answer your query perhaps you have submitted your AFP and health checks way too soon whilst you lodged your visa application because both AFP and health checks expires after a year (during those period, you have not yet assigned a CO) hence why assigned CO now ask you to repeat both checks. For Polio Certificate, in order to meet the health requirement and not to delay your visa application process, better to provide them as requested as the Philippines is one of those countries who recently had an outbreak of the Polio virus. Here is a link of the form 40SP https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/40.pdf — fill them up using PDF or in paper form (print, scan then attach). Hope this helps!

@tyjr said:
    Hi I lodged my application for an onshore partner visa last May 2018, now they are asking me to repeat my AFP check, health check. They are also asking for a polio certificate because of the outbreak in the Philippines. I have been living in Australia since April 2018, is the Polio certificate necessary?

Also the 40sp form already expired, they are now asking us to do an online form, which I followed but it seems to me that I am repeating my application all over again. I looked at Immi and there is no 40sp paper form.

Is there anyone with the same situation?

Hi, to answer your query perhaps you have submitted your AFP and health checks way too soon whilst you lodged your visa application because both AFP and health checks expires after a year (during those period, you have not yet assigned a CO) hence why assigned CO now ask you to repeat both checks. For Polio Certificate, in order to meet the health requirement and not to delay your visa application process, better to provide them as requested as the Philippines is one of those countries who recently had an outbreak of the Polio virus. Here is a link of the form 40SP https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/40.pdf — fill them up using PDF or in paper form (print, scan then attach). Hope this helps!

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@flying_lime question, for form 40SP, same din ba yun sa online application that sponsors need to submit after lodging applicants' visa application? or do you have to do both? Yung online lang kasi ginawa namin.

Also, did you provide Polio Certificate?

Thanks in advance!

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

Hello,

For form 40SP what we did was fill it out online then have it eSigned/ electronically signed using PDF then saved and attached. And I have not provided IMMI a Polio certificate as they have not asked me yet. All the best!

What I meant is, we submitted the form 40SP twice (the usual online application form na your sponsor fills out after you have lodged and paid your application and the paper form itself which I sent the link above). So both forms we filled out.

• jmeesmjmeesm Philippines

@flying_lime said:
    What I meant is, we submitted the form 40SP twice (the usual online application form na your sponsor fills out after you have lodged and paid your application and the paper form itself which I sent the link above). So both forms we filled out.

Hello po, I noticed yung link po na sinend nyo is form 40 Sponsorship for migration to Australia
    (parent, aged dependent relative, remaining relative, carer). Same po ba yun sa 40SP? Wala din po ako mahanap na form 40SP sa immi website e. Thank you po.

261313 - Software Engineer
    Mar142017 - ACS submitted
    Mar232017 - ACS received
    Apr072017 - PTE Academic Singapore
    Apr082017 - PTE Academic received
    Apr082017 - EOI lodged @ 75 pts
    Jul122017 - ITA received
    Aug042017 - Filed e-appeal for SG COC
    Aug112017 - SG COC e-appeal approved
    Aug222017 - Lodged visa
    Aug252017 - SG COC received
    Aug282017 - Medical @ SATA Bedok
    Sept042017 - Medical results received
    Sept142017 - Visa granted!

Praise be to God!!!

@jmeesm said:

@flying_lime said:

Hello po, I noticed yung link po na sinend nyo is form 40 Sponsorship for migration to Australia
    (parent, aged dependent relative, remaining relative, carer). Same po ba yun sa 40SP? Wala din po ako mahanap na form 40SP sa immi website e. Thank you po.

Sorry, my apologies. Here’s the correct link http://www.fenfeivisa.net/Upload/40SP.pdf.