Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Has anyone tried AMVS Legal or Carmine Mercorella as agen

looking for an agent, found this Firm AMVS, seems legit. The Migration Agent is also in MARA. Has any of you guys heard or have been a client? Thx

Comments

• mightysigsmightysigs Philippines
    edited July 2019

@prncpldwnkr Hi, we are currently Carmine's client and so far so good. He just lodged our state nomination application for SA 489 last July 22nd. He is a proactive agent and all our questions, curiosities and clarifications are always addressed and answered in detail and in a timely manner.

Admin

Main Applicant > Wife
    313112 | ICT Customer Support Officer

**Date format is MM/DD/YYYY

02/27/2019 : IELTS
    03/06/2019 : Received IELTS results | Proficient Plus
    04/10/2019 : Submitted documents for TRA assessment
    07/08/2019 : Received TRA positive assessment result
    07/10/2019 : Submitted EOI
    07/22/2019 : Submitted South Australia state nomination application (190/489)
    08/27/2019 : ITA received | South Australia Visa 489
    09/09/2019 : Visa lodge
    12/13/2019 : CO Contact | Medical & NBI Clearance Requested
    01/02/2020 : Medical at St. Luke's
    01/10/2020 : Medical results uploaded
    01/29/2020 : Additional medical test required | 704 Serum Creatinine
    02/13/2020 : Serum Creatinine results submitted
    02/17/2020 : Emedical Status - Completed
    03/05/2020 : Visa grant
    XX/XX/XXXX : Big Move

*** For Sydney, NSW cake needs, please follow my sister-in-law via #lecsircbakes on IG

• prncpldwnkrprncpldwnkr Posts: 5Member

@mightysigs said:

@prncpldwnkr Hi, we are currently Carmine's client and so far so good. He just lodged our state nomination application for SA 489 last July 22nd. He is a proactive agent and all our questions, curiosities and clarifications are always addressed and answered in detail and in a timely manner.

Awesome, im planning to enter Australia via Skill Select, it costs more, and i think the selection process will be tough. i hope i can pass. Im a web developer/designer btw.

Thx for the info.

@mightysigs said:

Just a quick followup, how was the Assessment Process?

@prncpldwnkr said:

@mightysigs said:

Awesome, im planning to enter Australia via Skill Select, it costs more, and i think the selection process will be tough. i hope i can pass. Im a web developer/designer btw.

Thx for the info.

Best of luck on your journey.

Main Applicant > Wife

*** For Sydney, NSW cake needs, please follow my sister-in-law via #lecsircbakes on IG

@prncpldwnkr said:

@mightysigs said:

The first step in availing AMVS/MNAL's services is to attend their seminars. Where are you currently based? They conduct seminars in Manila and Singapore on a regular basis (one or two in every 6 weeks). Then you will have to book a one on one appointment where your basic eligibility for skilled migration will be assessed.

Basic in a sense that 1) you have relevant years of occupation to gain points for experience 2) your occupation is in Australia's skilled occupation list 3) you are under 45 years of age 4) education level and so on...

You will also be likely asked what job code you would like to be assessed. Web Designer and Web Developer have 2 different job codes and they have different assessing bodies. VETASSESS for web designer and ACS for web developer. These are the assessing bodies that will review and approve your eligibility from a skill/work experience aspect of the points matrix.

All of these you will learn once you have engaged their services. I suggest that upon having your one on one session, ask as many questions as you can. Hope this helps.

AdminGladdie18

Main Applicant > Wife

@mightysigs said:

@prncpldwnkr said:

@mightysigs said:

The first step in availing AMVS/MNAL's services is to attend their seminars. Where are you currently based? They conduct seminars in Manila and Singapore on a regular basis (one or two in every 6 weeks). Then you will have to book a one on one appointment where your basic eligibility for skilled migration will be assessed.

Basic in a sense that 1) you have relevant years of occupation to gain points for experience 2) your occupation is in Australia's skilled occupation list 3) you are under 45 years of age 4) education level and so on...

You will also be likely asked what job code you would like to be assessed. Web Designer and Web Developer have 2 different job codes and they have different assessing bodies. VETASSESS for web designer and ACS for web developer. These are the assessing bodies that will review and approve your eligibility from a skill/work experience aspect of the points matrix.

All of these you will learn once you have engaged their services. I suggest that upon having your one on one session, ask as many questions as you can. Hope this helps.

i already passed the PTE English Test, im on to the next step which is skill assessment. I was interviewed by Mr. Carmine thru Skype, never met him in person yet, seems like a decent, competent Agent.

@prncpldwnkr ohh so you already signed a contract with him? Yes he is indeed very competent. Regarding your assessment question, assessing bodies differ in terms of requirements. We were assessed by TRA. You on the other hand may be assessed either by ACS or VETASSESS depending on which job code you'll choose between the dev and designer. Our assessment took a good 3 months before we got the results. Yours may vary.

Main Applicant > Wife

Hi @mightysigs , about the payment options available, i choose to do it thru Credit Card, Mr. Carmine asks that i email him all the Details including the CVV number. is that ok?

@prncpldwnkr said:

Hi @mightysigs , about the payment options available, i choose to do it thru Credit Card, Mr. Carmine asks that i email him all the Details including the CVV number. is that ok?

Hi, I can’t really provide an advice on that part whether it is ok or not as our choice for the mode of payment is cash. We usually hand him over the AUD notes whenever he is in PH to conduct seminars and attend to some interested clients. Reason for our choice is that there are additional charges when paying through card or bank transfer.

Main Applicant > Wife

• jetzskyjetzsky Posts: 2Member

Any new client of AMVS legal?

• jaznimbojaznimbo Posts: 43Member

@jetzsky siya ba ung my new australian life? Palagi ko kasi nakikita sa facebook ads yung page na yan. May mga nagging client ba sila dito?

jetzsky
  • lee_sanlee_san Bulacan

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Hi, I can’t really provide an advice on that part whether it is ok or not as our choice for the mode of payment is cash. We usually hand him over the AUD notes whenever he is in PH to conduct seminars and attend to some interested clients. Reason for our choice is that there are additional charges when paying through card or bank transfer.

@mightysigs Hello, nasa Australia na po kayo?

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Hi, wala pa. Closed pa borders. But we were granted already with 489 visa. ;)

lee_san

Main Applicant > Wife

• lee_sanlee_san Bulacan

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Congrats!! :) With the help of Carmine Moercella's My New Australian Life po ba?

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Congrats!! :) With the help of Carmine Moercella's My New Australian Life po ba?

Yes :)

lee_san

Main Applicant > Wife

• lee_sanlee_san Bulacan

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Ohh pwede po bang magtanong further? :) Nagpasa na din kasi ako sa kanya ng documents including English test result pero hindi pa po ako nagbabayad nung sa step3 payment. Nagccheck pa din kung ok ba yung service nila. Malaki din po kasi yung fee. Ilang months po ung naging process nung sa inyo? Mabilis lang po ba? Kung ok lang po iask, ano pong work nyo po dun? Thank you po marami :)

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Ohh pwede po bang magtanong further? :) Nagpasa na din kasi ako sa kanya ng documents including English test result pero hindi pa po ako nagbabayad nung sa step3 payment. Nagccheck pa din kung ok ba yung service nila. Malaki din po kasi yung fee. Ilang months po ung naging process nung sa inyo? Mabilis lang po ba? Kung ok lang po iask, ano pong work nyo po dun? Thank you po marami :)

Go lang. You cna find our entire timeline in my signature. Wife ko po yung main applicant assessed as ICT Customer Support Officer (313112) while my line of work naman is data analytics. Na engage nyo na po ba yung services nya? What do you mean nakapag pasa kana ng English Test result pero hindi pa nakakabayad ng step 3 payment? We can discuss further through PM. :)

lee_sanGladdie18

Main Applicant > Wife

• lee_sanlee_san Bulacan

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Go lang. You cna find our entire timeline in my signature. Wife ko po yung main applicant assessed as ICT Customer Support Officer (313112) while my line of work naman is data analytics. Na engage nyo na po ba yung services nya? What do you mean nakapag pasa kana ng English Test result pero hindi pa nakakabayad ng step 3 payment? We can discuss further through PM. :)

Sent you dm sir :)

• jetzskyjetzsky Posts: 2Member

I completed my interview with Carmine 4th quarter last year. Did not continue yet with my application. Is it worth it to get their services?

• engineerpanisengineerpanis Posts: 3Member

Hi good evening, has anyone availed here their migration plus program which includes already a job offer. Thank you

• kitsocampokitsocampo Posts: 2Member
    Sent you a dm po
  • ChocoVillain123ChocoVillain123 Posts: 3Member

@engineerpanis said:
    Hi good evening, has anyone availed here their migration plus program which includes already a job offer. Thank you

Hi

Ako rin, I want to know info regarding this.

Hope someone could help.

• meyettebonifaciomeyettebonifacio Posts: 1Member

Hi anyone po na nasa australia na with the help of mr. Carmine? Thanks

• afortafort Posts: 1Member

@mightysigs Hi, were you in australia already? @prncpldwnkr how’s your application going?

@afort said:
    @mightysigs Hi, were you in australia already? @prncpldwnkr how’s your application going?

Still PH. We're supposed to fly APril 28 but pandemic happened. We are on 489 so we are waiting for the border to reopen.

Main Applicant > Wife

• prncssprncss Posts: 5Member

Hi @mightysigs ! May I know your feedback regarding the service of Mr. Carmine? Are you in Aus already? May I know if you avail the service with a guaranteed job offer? If yes, is it really guaranteed? Thanks a lot!

• Bobby_ThomasBobby_Thomas Posts: 1Member

I am also looking at signing up with Carmine/AMVS legal on the migration+ program which will also find me a job. Please share your experience with Carmine/AMVS

Mishcatiu
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited April 2021

@Bobby_Thomas said:
    I am also looking at signing up with Carmine/AMVS legal on the migration+ program which will also find me a job. Please share your experience with Carmine/AMVS

As long as they deliver what they said they’ll deliver then it should be fine. If they guarantee a job offer or a job then they must deliver.

Make sure to read the Code of Conduct and Consumer Insights - these documents must be provided by any agent during consultation stage. This is to protect consumers. That way no one enters a contract blindfolded and are aware of the professional responsibilities of all registered migration agents. It specifically states these clauses:

Paragraph 2.23 of the Code states 'A registered migration agent must take all reasonable steps to maintain the reputation and integrity of the migration advice profession'.

Paragraph 1.1 of the code states - 'The Code does not list exhaustively the acts and omissions that may fall short of what is expected of a competent and responsible registered migration agent.,' and 1.12 'the Code imposes on a registered migration agent the overriding duty to act at all times in
    the lawful interests of the agent’s client. Any conduct falling short of that requirement may make the
    agent liable to cancellation of registration'.

All the best :)

• czarcruz27czarcruz27 Manila

You can check these links, I was also researching about his company..
    I think there are legal cases filed against him. You can read more..

https://www.moneymanagement.com.au/news/financial-planning/asic-watch-unsolicited-share-offerer

https://www.findlaw.com.au/news/4178/court-makes-final-orders-in-asic-proceedings-again.aspx

And I was assessed too, I was given 70pts on his initial assessment (it included English test points in which I haven't taken yet, so medyo sketchy na yun)

And based on the quotation sent by him, I was already eligible for PR (no other options given unlike ms. Rhea of Visa Consort), e migration laws can change in a snap din diba? Masasabi ba natin yun na talagang PR visa agad mbbgay sayo. Too good to be true sya.. Sa totoo lang.

• chrstnerblchrstnerbl Posts: 4Member
    edited June 2021

Hi guys @Bobby_Thomas , just want to know if there's an update on your journey 😊 Looking to sign up with them as well.