Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VIC State Sponsorship Applicant

Hi all! Any VIC State Sponsorship applicant with ICT, Nursing, Engineering and Building occupation po rito? Can you share what procedure did you follow? Skill Select-EOI only or did you submit also an application to VIC?

Thanks in advance po :)

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@aicee said:
    Hi all! Any VIC State Sponsorship applicant with ICT, Nursing, Engineering and Building occupation po rito? Can you share what procedure did you follow? Skill Select-EOI only or did you submit also an application to VIC?

If you visit the VIC website, it clearly shows the process if your occupation belongs in this group. There’s no other procedure as option

• aiceeaicee Posts: 95Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@aicee said:

If you visit the VIC website, it clearly shows the process if your occupation belongs in this group. There’s no other procedure as option

Yes I did check the website and I followed the same. I just want to know sana the procedure done by others, specifically the individual applicants. I've known people kc (with the occupations belong to the group) that they've done both(EOI & VIC application). Some of them received the pre-invite, others still waiting. Kaso lahat sila, they have agents.
    I want to know if someone(without agent) had done this and received a positive outcome.

Thanks for the reply, by the way ;)

• atonibayatonibay Singapore

@RheaMARN1171933 if offshore applicant with genuine offer of employment. Pwd kaya ito sa VIC 190 for ICT? I have already an EOI and still waiting for some answers about "offer of employment" for offshore applicant. Can I go ahead and submit VIC nomination application online?

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@atonibay said:
    @RheaMARN1171933 if offshore applicant with genuine offer of employment. Pwd kaya ito sa VIC 190 for ICT? I have already an EOI and still waiting for some answers about "offer of employment" for offshore applicant. Can I go ahead and submit VIC nomination application online?

Also, you cannot apply for VIC nomination unless you got an invite to do so. Check the steps here, APPLY section: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@atonibay re: offer of employment, in other words, hindi mo kailangan meron na offer.. you just need to get invited. that criterion is only for those mentioned in the screenshot above.... hope this helps.

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@atonibay In addition, you may check VIC occupation list: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/visa-nomination-occupation-lists/visa-nomination-occupation-list-for-victoria

If it says your occupation code needs a job offer or otherwise to get invited, then you got your answer.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• atonibayatonibay Singapore

@_sebodemacho said:
    @atonibay In addition, you may check VIC occupation list: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/visa-nomination-occupation-lists/visa-nomination-occupation-list-for-victoria

If it says your occupation code needs a job offer or otherwise to get invited, then you got your answer.

Maraming salamat po sa inyo. Ang hirap ngayon makakuha ng invite. I'm still hoping though and will try to get points increase.