Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent fully furnished for a single female

AlexaAlexa Adelaide, South AustraliaPosts: 7Member
Hello po mga kabayan.

We have a fully furnished room for rent in a brand new home that is suitable for a single female, preferably (but not necessarily) a nursing student. My husband and I are both nurses (with a 2 year old, no pets, non-smokers) and maybe we can help out with your journey.

Bedroom Inclusions:
Queen-sized bed
Built in robes with mirrors
Bedside table
Study desk and chair
Lamp
Shelvings
Air-con
Heater
Industrial Fan

Free Internet (NBN) and all bills included.
Food not included. You can cook your own food anytime, but most of the time we cook a lot and you are free to eat with us. :)

Location is in Clearview, 2 minute walk to bus stop and 20 minute bus ride to city. Close to Chemist, Church, Family clinic, Supermarkets, McDonalds, Hungry Jack's and other shops.

We are a very accommodating young couple and are willing to pick you up from airport, tour you around Adelaide and help out as you are just starting.

Pls PM me for more info regarding the rest of the house, thank you.

Comments

• ConquerorConqueror Posts: 10Member

@alexa- Hello po, available pa po vah ito? BM ko po sa last week of October 2019 kasi November intake student visa. Mag isa lang po ako, Master of Accounting course ko sa Kaplan business school in adelaide.
    Magkano po rate nyo. Maganda po kasi family kasama mo para dmo ma feel homesick tapos my kids na nakakaaliw.

Thanks po.

• jezzeljezzel Posts: 6Member
    Hello po. Same with me. If there will be avail room in OCT i am also willing. I am a medtocal technologist but my entey is student visa
  • AlexaAlexa Adelaide, South Australia
    @Conqueror @jezzel sorry for the late response. Available napo ang room. Nag PM po ko sinyo thnk you
  • kathness10kathness10 Posts: 31Member

Hello po maam. Available pa po ba yung room for rent niyo po? Mag move po ako this march 2020 po sana.