Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Refused - No strong ties with home country

Hello guys! I applied my 2nd vistor visa last dec 14 and unfortunately i got denied. I need help on how to prove that im really coming back to the philippines. The only reason i have so far is i dont want to do anything that may affect my PR application in the future. My current status is unemployed and it seems to be a problem this time based on what the case officer said. My boyfriend is supporting me here in the philippines and in australia. I provided evidence too, thats why i dont understand why i still got refused. Anyone who can help me? Im gonna reapply and hopefully be granted.

Comments

• oselieoselie Posts: 11Member

family, employment, land title that's in your name, car loan/ownership....

• tostrayaIItostrayaII Sydney

@oselie said:
    family, employment, land title that's in your name, car loan/ownership....

Im a fresh graduate sis and i dont have properties in my name.

• oselieoselie Posts: 11Member

family... mag submit ka ng form 54 (family composition) mention mo din cgro na kelangan mo bumalik dahil need mong balikan parents mo etc etc. and cgro i include mo sa letter mo kung meron kang company na pagaapplyan

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

@tostrayaII
    unfortunately, to prove strong ties from home country, you have to have own something na babalikan sa pinas on top sa family.

given your age...a job or property, they are very strict nowadays.

or frequent travel history from other countries may help.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

@oselie thank you sis.

@Captain_A i travelled around the philippines but my only travel internationally is last year in australia.

how do you plan to prove na may babalikan ka sa pinas? when dependent ka sa boyfriend mo as you said?
    they will initially think na more likely you will overstay since financially dependent ka sa boyfriend mo.
    no offence meant, pero ganyan mag isip ang immigration nowadays, judgmental sila.

engr_boytostrayaII

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Were saving up for Partner Visa and apply at the end of the year, for the mean time ill just visit him whenever he has vacation leave and come back to the philippines after. Thats why im having a hard time to prove I have strong ties here because we already have a plan for me to migrate soon.

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@tostrayaII said:
    Were saving up for Partner Visa and apply at the end of the year, for the mean time ill just visit him whenever he has vacation leave and come back to the philippines after. Thats why im having a hard time to prove I have strong ties here because we already have a plan for me to migrate soon.

If you're planning to migrate soon, just wait for that time. I think there's no point spending more money just to go visit since you are also saving for partner visa. Unless you have a property under your name or a job where you can get a leave form, it's going to be difficult for you to prove strong ties.

Mahirap ang LDR i can attest to that. pero minsan kelangan din magtiis at magsakripisyo. everything will fall into its place at the right time =)

tostrayaII

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

i agree, also you may travel together muna on other countries, it may help you on future visa app

@Jacraye said:

@tostrayaII said:

If you're planning to migrate soon, just wait for that time. I think there's no point spending more money just to go visit since you are also saving for partner visa. Unless you have a property under your name or a job where you can get a leave form, it's going to be difficult for you to prove strong ties.

Mahirap ang LDR i can attest to that. pero minsan kelangan din magtiis at magsakripisyo. everything will fall into its place at the right time =)

JacrayetostrayaII

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

How sad for us living in a 3rd world country, always judged from where we are and having bad intentions when we only want is to visit our loved ones. How unfortunate were not as previlige as them who can just come in and out easily in our country.

@tostrayaII said:
    How sad for us living in a 3rd world country, always judged from where we are and having bad intentions when we only want is to visit our loved ones. How unfortunate were not as previlige as them who can just come in and out easily in our country.

i agree.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant