Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applied for a toursit visa while waiting for PMV to be granted

Hi everyone. We applied for my PMV (offshore) last Sept 03, 2020. While waiting for my PMV to be granted, I applied for a tourist visa. Submitted my tourist visa application last Feb 01, 2020. (this is my third time to apply for a tourist visa) My first TV application was granted for 1 year (multiple entries) but my second application was denied for the reason that I previously visited Australia for a total of 9 months on a tourist visa. Has anyone here also applied for their TV while waiting for their PMV and got approved?
I will appreciate your response. Thanks!

Comments

• FourgFourg Posts: 45Member

I applied tourist visa while waiting for my 309 offshore. They only granted 3 months for me. But I stayed in the Philippines 9 months before I applied for my tourist.

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

@Fourg said:
    I applied tourist visa while waiting for my 309 offshore. They only granted 3 months for me. But I stayed in the Philippines 9 months before I applied for my tourist.

Have you been granted for a 1 yr visa before?

Yes. Your only allowed 12 months onshore in a period of 18 months.

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@Ayie00030 said:
    Hi everyone. We applied for my PMV (offshore) last Sept 03, 2020. While waiting for my PMV to be granted, I applied for a tourist visa. Submitted my tourist visa application last Feb 01, 2020. (this is my third time to apply for a tourist visa) My first TV application was granted for 1 year (multiple entries) but my second application was denied for the reason that I previously visited Australia for a total of 9 months on a tourist visa. Has anyone here also applied for their TV while waiting for their PMV and got approved?
    I will appreciate your response. Thanks!

One year multiple entry, does it have a max stay period per entry? like my husband was approved for 1 year multiple entry and maximum 3 months stay each entry.

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

Yes only allowed 3 months per entry. You need to exit the country after 3 months of staying

@Fourg said:
    Yes only allowed 3 months per entry. You need to exit the country after 3 months of staying

I got this kind of visa on my first TV application. This is my third time so i'm not sure if I will get approved.

@Ayie00030 said:

@Fourg said:

I got this kind of visa on my first TV application. This is my third time so i'm not sure if I will get approved.

When was your first entry in australia with your first TV? And when was the last time you where onshore?

@Fourg said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@Fourg said:

When was your first entry in australia with your first TV? And when was the last time you where onshore?

first entry was jan 2018 and last entry was nov 2018. Its been more than a year since I visited Australia so I thought i'd give it a try.

@Ayie00030 said:

@Fourg said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@Fourg said:

first entry was jan 2018 and last entry was nov 2018. Its been more than a year since I visited Australia so I thought i'd give it a try.

Yeah it will allow you again to apply. Since it is already passed 18 months

@Fourg thank you so much