Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Gino said:
    Baka bumalik din sa section 1 San beda kasi university na siya ngayon pero ang alam ko section 1 ang beda. 2 ang alabang. Bedan here

Hopefully...the list I checked is the updated list released by the department of education and training

• AdminAdmin Singapore

Just checked today, unfortunately no movement .

2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

• amqsamonteamqsamonte Las Pinas

@Admin said:

huhuhu. I just subscribed to CEP for a year. Umaasa na maging section 1 uli.
    Will there any be problems in case naging Section 1 tapos naging AQF Bachelors Degree assessment ni ACS?
    Then kapag naglodge na ng EOI biglang section 2 ulit ang San Beda Manila?

• GinoGino Posts: 15Member

@Admin said:

@Admin said:

Anong website yan chneck sir

• AdminAdmin Singapore

dont worry updated ang list natin ng schools and section regularly.

2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)

• amqsamonteamqsamonte Las Pinas

@Admin said:
    dont worry updated ang list natin ng schools and section regularly.

Sir confusing po yung list natin ngayon dito sa Pinoyau. 2 po yung san beda college manila.

• AdminAdmin Singapore

oh sorry for that let me fix it.

• yohjiyohji Mandaluyong

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@amqsamonte said:
    > @RheaMARN1171933 said:
    > @amqsamonte said:
    > Hello. We just received the results from ACS. Unfortunately, unsuitable daw.
    > Can someone please help us why AQF Associate Degree with a Major in computing lang yung husband ko?
    > San Beda College Manila naman sya, so dapat under section 1 sya and pasok sa requirement na at least 2 years relevant work experience?
    >
    > Your ICT skills have been assessed to be unsuitable for migration under ANZSCO Code 263111 (Computer
    > Network and Systems Engineer).
    > You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology
    > experience of six (6) years after the relevant qualification in a field closely related to your nominated skilled
    > occupation.
    >
    > Your qualification has been assessed as follows:
    > Your Bachelor of Science in Information and Communications Technology from San Beda College
    > completed April 2011 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Associate Degree with a Major in
    > computing.
    >
    > Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full time employment of at least 20hrs
    > per week:
    > Dates: 10/15 - 12/19 - 4 year(s) 3 month(s)
    > Position: Computer Network Technician
    > Employer: Atheeb Intergraph Saudi
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I’ve just checked, San Beda is actually under section 2, unfortunately. A degree equates to AQF associate degree

Hi Ms. Rhea. Hindi po ba updated yung list natin dito sa forum? sa list po kasi yung beda alabang ang section2.

Iniisip ko pa namang magbayad ng appeal for the results. Baka masayang lang pala.

I don’t rely on the list here. I’m not even sure where the list here and who shared it. I just accessed my system whilst I was logged in so I thought I’d share.

That’s the tricky part with information you get on the internet, you never know if it’s the updated info you’re getting unfortunately.

@amqsamonte said:

I don’t rely on the list here. I’m not even sure where the list here and who shared it. I just accessed my subscription to the list whilst I was logged in so I thought I’d share.

Both Alabang and Manila are section 2

That’s the tricky part with information you get on the internet, you never know if it’s the updated info you’re getting unfortunately.

Nakakalungkot naman. Based sa research ko kasi which online nga lang, is Section 1 yung San Beda Manila. May mga nakakuha na din ng bachelors degree.

If ever man na Section 1 sya dati, akala ko it wont go down to Section 2.

Anyway, salamat po sa tulong Ms. Rhea.

@_sebodemacho said:

@yohji said:
    Hello po sa lahat, Hello Ms @RheaMARN1171933 sorry po ask lang po ulit ng help kasi diko po sure yung requirement ni case officer. nakatanggap po ako sa case officer for me to upload my resume, TOR, and diploma.

"Please upload the requested additional documents below into your Online Application Form by logging into your applicant dashboard

All required documents must be uploaded at the same time."

However, upon checking po, nakaupload naman yung documents ko: Resume under personal details and the TOR and diploma under qualification details.

When the case officer said "All required documents must be uploaded at the same time," does he/she mean po to collate the resume, TOR, and diploma into one PDF and upload it either personal details or qualification details?

Nagemail narin po ako explaining na nakaupload yung files just incase.

May same scenario po ba na ganito ang request ni ACS? salamat po sa mga sasagot. :)

Just respond to the email that you already provided the required documents the first time. Explain mo per file ano contents nila para alam ni assessor kung san titingin.

Ex.

TOR, Dimploma within the same file named: <name of file in

I agree. Don’t be afraid to ask them and don’t panic. Best to contact them as they’re the best one to help and give you the right information. When it comes to that side of things m, I don’t do those stuff na. Someone else from the office does that e

Medyo nagpanic nga po ako hehe. but thank you po :)

• atonibayatonibay Singapore

Panu pag renewal assessment sa ACT need po ba mag submit ng bagong requirements like sa mga payslips?

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@atonibay said:
    Panu pag renewal assessment sa ACT need po ba mag submit ng bagong requirements like sa mga payslips?

Kung sa current employer mo, then yes. Dapat kasama latest records...

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

• ocinicoocinico Posts: 27Member

Hello po, sana may makapag suggest ng paraan. Nag submit na po ako ng papers sa ACS. Positive po yung outcome ng schools and certificates. However, yung mga episode po na nilagay ko 0 months po yung credited so in return, not suitable po for migration cause of lack of work experience.

Nag ask ako ulit bat ganun yung result and as per ACS, i should submit a review and change my chosen code. So ok na po dun.

Yung isa ko pang concern ay yung isa kong employer. I requested before for my COE bat ang note ni ACS ay not enough information. I tried requesting again for a COE stating the actual job description from my contract, pero ayaw pirmahan ng former employer ko. :(

What should I do? Can i attach my contract? Pwede ko po bang papirmahin yung former colleague ko ng Statutory Declaration?

@ocinico said:
    Hello po, sana may makapag suggest ng paraan. Nag submit na po ako ng papers sa ACS. Positive po yung outcome ng schools and certificates. However, yung mga episode po na nilagay ko 0 months po yung credited so in return, not suitable po for migration cause of lack of work experience.

Nag ask ako ulit bat ganun yung result and as per ACS, i should submit a review and change my chosen code. So ok na po dun.

Yung isa ko pang concern ay yung isa kong employer. I requested before for my COE bat ang note ni ACS ay not enough information. I tried requesting again for a COE stating the actual job description from my contract, pero ayaw pirmahan ng former employer ko. :(

What should I do? Can i attach my contract? Pwede ko po bang papirmahin yung former colleague ko ng Statutory Declaration?

Please refer to the ACS guideline regarding stat dec and who can write it.

Hello, nabasa ko na po. Pwede former colleague as long as na Senior sila and not mas mababa pa sayo. Dun po sa part '7.4 Statutory Declarations and Affidavits > Payment Evidence', need po ba mag bigay ng payment evidence din yun former colleague ko?

One more thing po, may doc/format template kayo na pwedeng sundin?

• flexihopper18flexihopper18 Pasig

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Gino said:
    Baka bumalik din sa section 1 San beda kasi university na siya ngayon pero ang alam ko section 1 ang beda. 2 ang alabang. Bedan here

Hopefully...the list I checked is the updated list released by the department of education and training

Hi Ms. @RheaMARN1171933 ,

Dito po sa site, these schools are section 1.

1. Wesleyan University Philippines - Cabanatuan City
    2. Tarlac State University

Section 1 din po ba to sa list na meron kayo? Thank you

• johncsjohncs Posts: 5Member

Hello po,

Aware po ako na ang payslips ay dapat by the start and end of the year lang para sa proof of employment pero tanong ko lang po kung meron po dito nag pasa ng payslips ng hindi start and end of year tapos ok naman yung assesment?

The reason why I am asking is that hindi ko naitago lahat ung payslips ko from my 1st company outside of PH at wala din akong naitago na insurance claims from the company. Then nagtingin din ako online to check sa Gov't tax dept nila kung mahalungkat ko pa ng tax records ko since nung 2014, hindi ko na din makita. Tanong ko lang din po aside sa bank statements, ano po pa kaya ang pwede kong gawin para madagdagan ang payment evidence ko from my employments?

Salamat po.

• sabv27sabv27 Philippines

Hi, kakaumpisa ko palang po mag research regarding sa migration process. Sana po matulungan nyo ako dito.

If ako po ang Main Applicant: nasa age** 33-39

ANZSCO 261314 SOFTWARE TESTER
    Education: BS Computer Science (Section 2 school)

Employment history
    2006-2012- Jr. QA Analyst – Jr. Assistant Manager(basic COE - try ko pa makakuha ng JD)
    2012-2018 - Quality Assurance Analyst (basic COE - try ko pa makakuha ng JD)
    2019-Present - Software Quality Assurance and Testing((basic COE - try ko pa makakuha ng JD)

Evidence of Paid employment
    Problem ko po sa last 2 companies lang ako talaga as Software tester.
    And wala na din ako maproprovide na Payslip and ITR. Or possible ba na makapag request ako ng ITR sa BIR? Ang meron lang ako is yung screenshot from SSS website. Nabasa ko na pwede din daw ipasa yung pag ibig.

-Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and employer
    Ano po sample nito?
    • Bank statements showing salary payments from employer (citing applicants name and name of employer).
    Para po dito, possible po ba na makakuha ng bank statements kahit 10 years ago na at closed na yung payroll account?

Sana po matulungan nyo ako. Thank you.

• mandark_d_graymandark_d_gray Singapore

@johncs said:
    Hello po,

Aware po ako na ang payslips ay dapat by the start and end of the year lang para sa proof of employment pero tanong ko lang po kung meron po dito nag pasa ng payslips ng hindi start and end of year tapos ok naman yung assesment?

The reason why I am asking is that hindi ko naitago lahat ung payslips ko from my 1st company outside of PH at wala din akong naitago na insurance claims from the company. Then nagtingin din ako online to check sa Gov't tax dept nila kung mahalungkat ko pa ng tax records ko since nung 2014, hindi ko na din makita. Tanong ko lang din po aside sa bank statements, ano po pa kaya ang pwede kong gawin para madagdagan ang payment evidence ko from my employments?

Salamat po.

Ako po nagpasa ng payslips na hindi nag start and end ng year. Maybe 2 or 3 year instances na ganun pinasa ko pero positive naman assessment, walang naging aberya.

Di na ako updated sa ACS requirements ngayon pero follow nyo na lang po yung required. Mahigpit na po talaga ngayon eh and I heard marami na recently ang negative outcome sa assessment.

@sabv27 said:

Hi, kakaumpisa ko palang po mag research regarding sa migration process. Sana po matulungan nyo ako dito.

Employment history
    2006-2012- Jr. QA Analyst – Jr. Assistant Manager(basic COE - try ko pa makakuha ng JD)
    2019-Present - Software Quality Assurance and Testing((basic COE - try ko pa makakuha ng JD)

And wala na din ako maproprovide na Payslip and ITR. Or possible ba na makapag request ako ng ITR sa BIR? Ang meron lang ako is yung screenshot from SSS website. Nabasa ko na pwede din daw ipasa yung pag ibig.

-Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and employer
    Ano po sample nito?
    • Bank statements showing salary payments from employer (citing applicants name and name of employer).
    Para po dito, possible po ba na makakuha ng bank statements kahit 10 years ago na at closed na yung payroll account?

Yung employment linked insurance, normally may copy tayo ng insurance policy naten with our employer. Or pwede siguro hingin sa HR nyo? Superannuation, pang Australian workforce lang po yan, don't worry about it.

Sa bank statement, you have to inquire sa bank mismo kung nagke-keep sila ng records of more than 10 years. May security policy ibang companies na di nagtatago ng records pag 5 years and above. They properly discard it following compliance.

• johncs31johncs31 Posts: 3Member

Ako po nagpasa ng payslips na hindi nag start and end ng year. Maybe 2 or 3 year instances na ganun pinasa ko pero positive naman assessment, walang naging aberya.

Di na ako updated sa ACS requirements ngayon pero follow nyo na lang po yung required. Mahigpit na po talaga ngayon eh and I heard marami na recently ang negative outcome sa assessment.

When did you had your assesment sir? The ACS guide that I have right now is dated Dec 2019 at yung tungkol sa payslips yun din ang namention ni sabv7. Nako po ang hirap na pala talaga ngayon, wala na bang way talaga?

@johncs31 said:

When did you had your assesment sir? The ACS guide that I have right now is dated Dec 2019 at yung tungkol sa payslips yun din ang namention ni sabv7. Nako po ang hirap na pala talaga ngayon, wala na bang way talaga?

Submitted the docs Nov.26, 2019, result received Dec.12, 2019.

• johncsjohncs Posts: 5Member

@mandark_d_gray said:

@johncs31 said:

Submitted the docs Nov.26, 2019, result received Dec.12, 2019.

Noted Sir. itry ko na lang din kung sakali. BTW po, OFW din ba kayo?

Hello po, pwede bang maging Declarant ang Attorney?

@mandark_d_gray said:

@sabv27 said:

Employment history

Ano po sample nito?

Yung employment linked insurance, normally may copy tayo ng insurance policy naten with our employer. Or pwede siguro hingin sa HR nyo? Superannuation, pang Australian workforce lang po yan, don't worry about it.

Sa bank statement, you have to inquire sa bank mismo kung nagke-keep sila ng records of more than 10 years. May security policy ibang companies na di nagtatago ng records pag 5 years and above. They properly discard it following compliance.

Ah thank you po. Wala na kasi akong copy sa dating company ko e. Sayang! Parang ang hirap na ngayon magpa skill assessment since wala ngang records na ang dati kong companies.

Sige try ko po pumunta sa bank if meron pa silang records.

Yung ITR po di na pwede makuha yung previous years no?

• wearec00lwearec00l PH

Hello po,

Question for those who recently requested re-assessment or even assessment. May update kasi sa Skills Assessment checklist as attached. Nagpprovide po ba kayo ng ganto? Anong format at kelangan din CTC? Thanks.

• wearec00lwearec00l PH

Attaching the screenshot

@ocinico said:
    Hello po, pwede bang maging Declarant ang Attorney?

@wearec00l said:
    Hello po,

Question for those who recently requested re-assessment or even assessment. May update kasi sa Skills Assessment checklist as attached. Nagpprovide po ba kayo ng ganto? Anong format at kelangan din CTC? Thanks.

I believe with the new guidelines, certification isn’t required anymore. And with regards to documents, you need to provide what the guideline says. Good luck

• baikenbaiken QLD

question po, not sure kung nasagot na sya before, if gusto ko palitan anzsco code ko kasi closed na yung current one sa state nomination, panibagong bayarin po yun if papareview ko sya from ACS tama po ba? do i need to change all the COE's na meron ako just to reflect the duties and responsibilities ng new code na gusto ko applyan? current code is 263111, gusto ko papalitan sa 263112 kasi yun yung available currently sa state na gusto ko mag-apply for visa 190.

TIA! God Bless!

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@baiken said:
    question po, not sure kung nasagot na sya before, if gusto ko palitan anzsco code ko kasi closed na yung current one sa state nomination, panibagong bayarin po yun if papareview ko sya from ACS tama po ba? do i need to change all the COE's na meron ako just to reflect the duties and responsibilities ng new code na gusto ko applyan? current code is 263111, gusto ko papalitan sa 263112 kasi yun yung available currently sa state na gusto ko mag-apply for visa 190.

TIA! God Bless!

Yes, you'd have to change everything to suit the new code you're applying for which requires a new assessment from ACS as well.

Check mo na lang rin muna, baka naman mag-swak pa rin yung JDs ng files mo now para less hassle. :)

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

• baikenbaiken QLD

@_sebodemacho said:

@baiken said:

TIA! God Bless!

Yes, you'd have to change everything to suit the new code you're applying for which requires a new assessment from ACS as well.

Check mo na lang rin muna, baka naman mag-swak pa rin yung JDs ng files mo now para less hassle. :)

thanks bro for the feedback, sige kapag nagkaron ng extra pera, papa-assess ulit tyo sa ACS on a new Anzsco Code.

Cheers!

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Meron na po ba dito na nakapag paassess using the new requirements ng ACS? naprovide nyo po lahat ng itrs, payslip and bank statements nyo? If di na po maprovide ng company pwede ba gamitan yun ng stat dec?