Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for room for rent in Paramatta NSW

jkkyjkky Posts: 4Member

I'm planning to move po from Melbourne by 3rd week of February. Looking for a private room for rent, single female. Thank you!

Comments

• kuyingkuying Posts: 1Member

hi....we have a room kaya lang available siya sa 2 March pa....3mins walk to station....20mins by train to Parramatta...please let me know kung interested ka po...thanks.

• mejosjdmejosjd Posts: 2Member

Hi, I have a room available

Min. stay 1week to 2 months
    preferably Pinoy and single (if a couple we can discuss further).
    Located at 9 Dunlop street north Parramatta
    Very close to bus and walking distance to Parramatta train Station (inside Westfield Parramatta.
    Close to University and Hospitals
    Another friend is living temporary, he is clean and tidy (it's a must), friendly and accommodating.
    Reason for re-letting is I will be relocated to Canberra for work and need someone to live and pay the rent, and if you are interested you can continue the lease until Aug 2020.
    Please contact me for more information and complete details and viewing schedule ( [email protected] )
    Fully furnished as I will be leaving my appliances and furniture for the meantime.