Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PARTNER ON SHORE MEDICAL

Hi, kailangan na po ba magpa medical after ilodge yung partner visa 820? Currently have bridging visa A. May iba po kasi ako nababasa na wait daw email tska magpa medical pero kita ko po sa immi na may option dun na "health check" should I do it now? Salamat sa sasagot.

Comments

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@ERAAA said:
    Hi, kailangan na po ba magpa medical after ilodge yung partner visa 820? Currently have bridging visa A. May iba po kasi ako nababasa na wait daw email tska magpa medical pero kita ko po sa immi na may option dun na "health check" should I do it now? Salamat sa sasagot.

You can do it straight after you lodge. But due to the long wait time, it'll take time before your case gets assigned to a CO. The reason why others waited is because Medicals have validity period of 12 months and the current publish processing time for partner visa 820 is 24-31 months. So the down side of front loading the medicals and the PCC is they are asked to do them again as they are already expired when the CO open their file.

There's this FB Group (Partner Visa Australia) I joined. Members posted timelines of grant so I monitored the trend of grants and request for information. We front loaded our application except for medicals, police checks and NBI. When people from the group who applied 2 months prior to us were getting grants and request for information, I asked my husband to do his medicals and I started organising his police checks and NBI. Aside from medicals and PCC I provided updated relationship proof(10 months worth of evidences from the time we lodged the application) These were all completed at the 11 month mark after app submission. We got his direct grant (no CO contact) after 14 months.

I noticed that some who waited for CO to ask for medicals and additional information took them 16-17 months in total of wait. So making sure that your application is decision ready when the CO opens your file cuts down the wait to 2-3 months.

When did you lodge?

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• ERAAAERAAA Posts: 60Member

@aanover said:

@ERAAA said:

You can do it straight after you lodge. But due to the long wait time, it'll take time before your case gets assigned to a CO. The reason why others waited is because Medicals have validity period of 12 months and the current publish processing time for partner visa 820 is 24-31 months. So the down side of front loading the medicals and the PCC is they are asked to do them again as they are already expired when the CO open their file.

There's this FB Group (Partner Visa Australia) I joined. Members posted timelines of grant so I monitored the trend of grants and request for information. We front loaded our application except for medicals, police checks and NBI. When people from the group who applied 2 months prior to us were getting grants and request for information, I asked my husband to do his medicals and I started organising his police checks and NBI. Aside from medicals and PCC I provided updated relationship proof(10 months worth of evidences from the time we lodged the application) These were all completed at the 11 month mark after app submission. We got his direct grant (no CO contact) after 14 months.

I noticed that some who waited for CO to ask for medicals and additional information took them 16-17 months in total of wait. So making sure that your application is decision ready when the CO opens your file cuts down the wait to 2-3 months.

When did you lodge?

Lodged mine on March 1. When do you suggest for me to do the medical? Thanks a lot.

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@ERAAA said:

@aanover said:

@ERAAA said:

When did you lodge?

Lodged mine on March 1. When do you suggest for me to do the medical? Thanks a lot.

every case is different sis, I can only give suggestion based sa trend na nakita ko sa mga forum na navisit ko, After 6 months is ideal if your case is not complex. The quickest 820 direct grant I've seen so far 11 months - that's a straight forward app and not coming from PMV300. Otherwise I'll wait for 11/12 months, that way if the processing drags to 24 months, your Medical and PCC are still valid .

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!