Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• twickn29zerotwickn29zero Manila

@twickn29zero said:
    Hello po sa lahat. My family and I is planning to move in Australia. I am a graduate of BSIT wayback 2005 and started my IT career as IT Helpdesk (all around internal IT), application support, System Engineer/Administrator. I am 35 yrs old and have more than 10yrs IT experience in the industry. I have consulted 2 migration agent (MA) by providing my CV and they closest role for me is Computer Network and System Engineer. Apart from that, they have given their assessment from what I have provided and gave different results. I got 70pts and the other agent gave me 85 which of course i think is just a ball park figures since no ACS yet and I haven’t taken the English test.

Maybe some of you here had the experience in the past. Both of the MA is leaning towards 189 Visa.

1. What are the important documents to prepare for ACS assessment?
    2. Do I need to take the English test first and submit it as well to ACS?
    3. What is the expected or required passing mark for the Computer Network and System Engineer Role?
    4. How high or how low are the chances of nailing that job when you moved to Australia?
    5. What are other things to do or consider to gain additional points?

We still don’t have a decision yet if we will course through our application via MA or we will do it on our own.

P.S. I used to have a temporary working visa 400 as I was assigned for a couple of months in Adelaide and tourist visa.

Hoping that you guys can shed your inputs regarding this matter.

Thank you and good luck sa atin lahat dito!

We are on the same code. Hope this helps:
    1. You need to have COE following the guidelines of ACS. Your job description should be atleast similar to the description outlined here: https://www.acacia-au.com/anzsco/263111.php. Not necessary 100% same but should be closely related. You also need to have proof of your salary like payslip.
    2. English test is not required for ACS Assessment
    3. Depending on your school. I am on category 1 school and computer engineer which is a 5 years course; they only took out 2 years experience. Meaning, if I have 10 years working experience, I can claim 8 year (if assessed those 8 years are closely related to my code).
    4. I am still waiting for my visa grant.
    5. Your spouse, if married can give you points. If you have relatives living in regional AU may able to sponsor you for 491 visa which is provisional PR visa. If you are Computer Network and System Engineer it is difficult to get state sponsorship because most states have covet which requires you to have job in AU or at-least have job offer. For visa 189, you should have at-least 80 pts and to get invited now, you should have 90 pts.

Thank you very much sir for your response.

1. In terms of COE, kelangan pa ba lahat ng previous employer ko kuhaan ko? I am on my 9th year sa current employer ko, 1year and 3 years sa 2 previous employers ko. Problem kasi before I inquired with them hindi ako mabigyan ng detailed job description ko as well as my roles and responsibilities sa mga previous employers ko.
    2. For ACS, do they need proof of my certifications/trainings? Though my recent 1 maybe higher chances that I can retrieve it kasi softcopy, pero sa mga old ko na trainings attended and certificates e 95% hindi ko makikita yun. Kailangan pa kaya nila yun? TOR ko meron naman ako hard copy, sa diploma ko and problema ko. Dati ko kasing school nagpalit ng pangalan. Pano kaya to? I went to FEU Institute of Technology (previously FEU East Asia College).
    3. English Test - thank you for clarifying na hindi eto required for ACS. May I ask what did you take (IELTS/PTE)? Baka mabigyan mo din ako sir ng tips or you have references prior to taking the exam?
    4. Yes, meron uncle si wife sa Melbourne though I am not leaning towards having sponsored by them. Kaya naisip ko that if God will allow us, 189 ang kukunin ko na visa. Mataas na din pala ang points na naiinvite nila ngaun. I thought as long as you passed, you will get invitation to apply. :smile:

Goodluck sir and keep us posted! God Bless!

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

@_sebodemacho said:

@neo777ph said:
    Question po about sa Payment Evidence na requirement ng ACS.
    May pwede ba hingin na document sa BIR para makita yung linkage ng company ko at ako as an employee.
    2008-2010 pa kasi yun. Hindi kuna naitabi yung BIR 2316 kopo kasi nag OFW nako.

May iba pa poba pwede gamitin as payment evidence maliban sa pay slip?
    Ang hirap kasi 10+ years na yung mga documents na hahagulupin.

Salamat sa sasagot.

Ito yung pede mo pang options.... Based on latest ACS Guidelines.

Share ko lang kasi same lang sila sa EA (Engineers Australia)
    Example:
    1. BIR Form 2316. Third party evidence
    2. Payslips with Name mo and Company. Siguro naman sumusunod sa DOLE guidelines ang employer mo sa pagissue ng payslips
    3. Social Security System (meron ito kung nagenrol ka sa online),
    Provident Fund/Pagibig Contributions - punta ka sa pagibig, kuha ka nito, kaso current employment
    magrereflect nito,. Pwede mo rin irequest na ipasignature mo sa branch manager para matibay ang
    evidence
    4. Makakuha ka nito kaso di magrereflect ang name of employer. I am not sure kung pwede ka magrequest ng letter from a bank na magcecertify na di nila nilalagay ang employer's name. Example: BDO and BPI.

*Remember yung apat na yan sinubmit ko rin during lodgment process. Inupdate ko lang yung mga documents up to the ITA.
    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/MSA Booklet (March%202020).pdf

• Kaya sa may mga plano magabroad in 10-14 years, huwag magtapon ng employment evidence. Alamin mo na yung requirements para kung di ka binabayaran ng employer mo ng pagibig, sss, witholding tax o di nagiissue ng payslip. Lipat ka na sa ibang company.

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• EricLuckyEricLucky Posts: 38Member

@twickn29zero said:

@twickn29zero said:
    Hello po sa lahat. My family and I is planning to move in Australia. I am a graduate of BSIT wayback 2005 and started my IT career as IT Helpdesk (all around internal IT), application support, System Engineer/Administrator. I am 35 yrs old and have more than 10yrs IT experience in the industry. I have consulted 2 migration agent (MA) by providing my CV and they closest role for me is Computer Network and System Engineer. Apart from that, they have given their assessment from what I have provided and gave different results. I got 70pts and the other agent gave me 85 which of course i think is just a ball park figures since no ACS yet and I haven’t taken the English test.

Maybe some of you here had the experience in the past. Both of the MA is leaning towards 189 Visa.

1. What are the important documents to prepare for ACS assessment?
    2. Do I need to take the English test first and submit it as well to ACS?
    3. What is the expected or required passing mark for the Computer Network and System Engineer Role?
    4. How high or how low are the chances of nailing that job when you moved to Australia?
    5. What are other things to do or consider to gain additional points?

We still don’t have a decision yet if we will course through our application via MA or we will do it on our own.

P.S. I used to have a temporary working visa 400 as I was assigned for a couple of months in Adelaide and tourist visa.

Hoping that you guys can shed your inputs regarding this matter.

Thank you and good luck sa atin lahat dito!

We are on the same code. Hope this helps:
    1. You need to have COE following the guidelines of ACS. Your job description should be atleast similar to the description outlined here: https://www.acacia-au.com/anzsco/263111.php. Not necessary 100% same but should be closely related. You also need to have proof of your salary like payslip.
    2. English test is not required for ACS Assessment
    3. Depending on your school. I am on category 1 school and computer engineer which is a 5 years course; they only took out 2 years experience. Meaning, if I have 10 years working experience, I can claim 8 year (if assessed those 8 years are closely related to my code).
    4. I am still waiting for my visa grant.
    5. Your spouse, if married can give you points. If you have relatives living in regional AU may able to sponsor you for 491 visa which is provisional PR visa. If you are Computer Network and System Engineer it is difficult to get state sponsorship because most states have covet which requires you to have job in AU or at-least have job offer. For visa 189, you should have at-least 80 pts and to get invited now, you should have 90 pts.

Thank you very much sir for your response.

1. In terms of COE, kelangan pa ba lahat ng previous employer ko kuhaan ko? I am on my 9th year sa current employer ko, 1year and 3 years sa 2 previous employers ko. Problem kasi before I inquired with them hindi ako mabigyan ng detailed job description ko as well as my roles and responsibilities sa mga previous employers ko.
    2. For ACS, do they need proof of my certifications/trainings? Though my recent 1 maybe higher chances that I can retrieve it kasi softcopy, pero sa mga old ko na trainings attended and certificates e 95% hindi ko makikita yun. Kailangan pa kaya nila yun? TOR ko meron naman ako hard copy, sa diploma ko and problema ko. Dati ko kasing school nagpalit ng pangalan. Pano kaya to? I went to FEU Institute of Technology (previously FEU East Asia College).
    3. English Test - thank you for clarifying na hindi eto required for ACS. May I ask what did you take (IELTS/PTE)? Baka mabigyan mo din ako sir ng tips or you have references prior to taking the exam?
    4. Yes, meron uncle si wife sa Melbourne though I am not leaning towards having sponsored by them. Kaya naisip ko that if God will allow us, 189 ang kukunin ko na visa. Mataas na din pala ang points na naiinvite nila ngaun. I thought as long as you passed, you will get invitation to apply. :smile:

Goodluck sir and keep us posted! God Bless!

1. You don't need to submit all your work experience if you do not intend to have it counted for your work experience. My experience I did not include my first job because it is call center job and not related to my skill. I have another 7-month job did not include because I cannot reach the HR and I am aiming to claim only for 5-8 years work experience bracket. You must strictly follow the guidelines in ACS website. Download the guide at https://www.acs.org.au/msa/information-for-applicants.html.
    2. Only your degree counts and if you have Masters or PhD, then you can have those assess as well. Pero kung training cert lang, I don't think it is necessary.
    3. I took IELTS once and thrice PTE. I was aiming to get Superior English.
    4. Aim for 90pts for 189 to get invited.
  • LevannieLevannie Mandaluyong

@emil1125 said:

@Levannie said:
    Hello po, dun sa mga magpapass pa lng assessment wala ba kayong na experince na prob sa attachments? naka ilang try na kasi ako pero yung mga attachments ko under application details (tor, diploma, coe, payslips etc) once nag proceed na ko to save and continue hindi nag-aappear yung mga attached docs ko dun application overview.

Hello po, wala naman po akong naging problema kasi all of my documents po ay nasasaved naman. (naexperience niyo pa rin po ba ung issue?)

By the way po, regarding dun sa issue mo nung una..na nagpa-re-assess ka na at ung current/present padin employer mo hindi mo na ma-edit kasi nakaDisable na ung button..actually po same tayo ng case, what I did was nagsaved muna ako then nireview ko muna ung document at nakita ko po pede or you can remove your experience..para mapalitan mo ung date ng present or current employer mo para maging to date siya. See below screenshot po. However, pagnadelete mo ung experienced na dati mo bale ang mangyayari is instead na for example (experience 1 /experience 2 / experience 3) then denilete mo ung experience3 kasi gusto mong ma-edit ang date mangyayari ay (experience 1 /experience 2 / experience4 na) ganun po siya.

Sa sitwasyon ko ang ginawa ko wala akong niremove nag-add nalang ako ng other experience with thesame employer na current company ko ngayon.

nabasa ko po na nabanggit mo din na nag-email kayo sa ACS, ano po bang advice sayo? pede pong pashare just in case you have feedback. SALAMAT po na marami in advance. :)

Hi, ito yung reply saken sa email ko ng ACS:

The system will not allow you to edit any information on the online skills assessment application form.
    You will just need to attach the correct documents to the relevant existing entries.
    If you wish you may rename your documents with the FileName-UPDATED etc.
    Once your case is submitted and allocated to a case officer they will amend/update your dates of employment to reflect the documentation provided.

So nag-upload ako ng bago documents na may UPDATED yung filename.
    Kaso may na encounter na naman akong bagong problem. Ito naman yung sagot ulit ng ACS:

In this instance please submit your application then email us immediately with the documentation you don’t believe has attached correctly and your case officer can attach this on your behalf.

So nung nagsubmit ako. Nag-email din ako agad about dun sa attachments.
    Pero ilang days nakatanggap din ako ng email ng CO na yung mga lumang attachments nga yun nakikita nila (photocopied and notarized version pa) at ihohold muna yung application ko before nila ipasa sa assessor, tapos may binigay syang link na dun ko i-attach yng mga docs na wala pa. So yun ok na daw yung mga attachments and sana positive naman yung assessment ko.

05-23-15: Submitted application for ACS Assessment
    05-26-15: Received assessment result, an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing (0 exp credited)

06-20-15: Enrolled in review center for IELTS
    08-29-15: IELTS - British Council
    09-11-15: IELTS Results L-7.5 R-7 S-7 W-6.5
    11-07-15: IELTS - IDP (take 2)
    11-20-15: IELTS Results L-7.5 R-6.5 S-6 W-6

11-21-15: Will try PTE, Review mode
    02-07-16: PTE Results L-74 R-62 S-75 W-69
    03-01-16: PTE Results L-69 R-65 S-86 W-65

02-01-17: Waiting to complete my 5 years working exp. then ACS assessment ulit pampataas ng points
    02-07-17: COE Updated
    03-11-17: Submitted application for ACS Assessment, review mode again for PTE for 20 points goal
    03-30-17: Received assessment result, an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing, Software Engineer (5 years less 2 years)

03-31-17: EOI submitted 60 points

04-24-17: PTE Results L-68 R-73 S-77 W-76
    08-22-17: PTE Results L-76 R-82 S-83 W-78

03-31-18: EOI expired, New EOI submitted 60 points

08-22-18: PTE Results L-75 R-76 S-85 W-79

• ACSRPLACSRPL Melbourne, Australia

Important documents to prepare for ACS Skill Assessment
    The documents that need to be submitted for skill assessment for Australia through ACS are as follows:

• Certified copy of your birth certificate OR passport (only the identification page).
    • Certified copy of your marriage certificate if you have been married and your name has changed.
    • Certified copy of your academic transcript and certified copy of your award certificate OR completion letter for Australian qualifications.
    • Certified copy of employment reference letter or third party Statutory Declarations.
    • If you apply for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)application, you are required to submit an ACS Recognition of Prior Learning Form.
    • Curriculum Vitae/Resume

You don't need an English test to submit ACS and know the task, roles you need to do as Computer Network and System Engineer.
    If you want to know more about your queries, just feel free to ask our experienced https://tawk.to/chat/5e1c172927773e0d832d397d/defaultRPL EXPERTS , or contact ACSRPLAustralia.

• atonibayatonibay Singapore

Meron ba sito SG based na recently lang ngpa assess sa ACS? Yung bank salary deposit or iras TAX wala kasi nka lagay name ng company. Dapat kasi mg submit 2 payment evidence with company name either bank or tax document.

Anyone who can suggest here?

• tgsytubetgsytube Posts: 13Member

Hello po! Silent reader ako dito before and ito talaga naging support system namin nung nagaapply ng visa. Gusto ko lang po ito ishare para sa mga magsstart palang magapply ng visa. Hopefully makatulong. Pati mga tips ill try to share.

• mandark_d_graymandark_d_gray Singapore

@atonibay said:
    Meron ba sito SG based na recently lang ngpa assess sa ACS? Yung bank salary deposit or iras TAX wala kasi nka lagay name ng company. Dapat kasi mg submit 2 payment evidence with company name either bank or tax document.

Last December 2019 ako nagpa-asses with a positive outcome. Docs na submit ko as payment evidence are: Payslips, CPF contribution statement and I included IRAS Form IR8. Meron kami nun from my employer and naka breakdown dun salaries and bonus, andun name ng declaration ng HR in charge with company name. Try mo check sa employer/former employer mo about it. Sa banks, yung saken included naman name ng employer ko and indicated na salary yung pumapasok na pera from them pero di ko na sinama yun as payment evidence.

@mandark_d_gray said:

@atonibay said:

Last December 2019 ako nagpa-asses with a positive outcome. Docs na submit ko as payment evidence are: Payslips, CPF contribution statement and I included IRAS Form IR8. Meron kami nun from my employer and naka breakdown dun salaries and bonus, andun name ng declaration ng HR in charge with company name. Try mo check sa employer/former employer mo about it. Sa banks, yung saken included naman name ng employer ko and indicated na salary yung pumapasok na pera from them pero di ko na sinama yun as payment evidence.

Anung bank sayu? Ang gamit ko is POSB at hindi ko makita yung company name sa transaction history online. I will explore about IRAS form IR8. Ito nlang yung kulang ko eh at ayaw tanggapin ng ACS yung bank certificate. Gusto nila makikita talaga sa bank records na yung company name nakalagay sa sahod.

• mandark_d_graymandark_d_gray Singapore

@atonibay said:

@mandark_d_gray said:

@atonibay said:

Anung bank sayu? Ang gamit ko is POSB at hindi ko makita yung company name sa transaction history online. I will explore about IRAS form IR8. Ito nlang yung kulang ko eh at ayaw tanggapin ng ACS yung bank certificate. Gusto nila makikita talaga sa bank records na yung company name nakalagay sa sahod.

Same, POSB din saken.

Same, POSB din saken.

makikita po ba yun sa online banking ng POSB? kasi kahit pag check ko sa online transaction history or eStatement eh walang nka lagay na company name for salary deposit. Ang hirap pa naman nito. Last card ko is yung IRAS form IR8 nlang.

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@atonibay said:

Same, POSB din saken.

makikita po ba yun sa online banking ng POSB? kasi kahit pag check ko sa online transaction history or eStatement eh walang nka lagay na company name for salary deposit. Ang hirap pa naman nito. Last card ko is yung IRAS form IR8 nlang.

Are you paid through GIRO? Dapat meron yun sa eStatement.. Parang ganito

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@_sebodemacho said:

@atonibay said:

Same, POSB din saken.

Yung blurred part ang Company Name...

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@_sebodemacho said:

@atonibay said:

Same, POSB din saken.

wala akong nakitang GIRO doon sa eStatement. Mukhang hindi yata ito nka GIRO payment kasi 3rd party company ang nag asikaso sa mga salary namin.

Yung ACS requirement na "Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and employer" meron naka try mag submit using a photocopy of the AIA or AXA card? naka lagay naman doon yung company name at employee name.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@atonibay said:
    Yung ACS requirement na "Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and employer" meron naka try mag submit using a photocopy of the AIA or AXA card? naka lagay naman doon yung company name at employee name.

You need to show the exact contributions. The card won’t suffice.

• happeemee7happeemee7 Posts: 40Member

Hello po!

Bago lang po ako dito. Gusto ko po sana mag-paassess for Software Engineer - 261313 dahil yun ang nasa Visa ko (482). Ask ko po sana kung dapat ba yung Job Title na nasa Employment Reference Letter ng past companies ay "Software Engineer" din? Natanong ko po kasi dahil iba iba yung Job Title ko (Software Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, etc.) pero ako ay Software Tester eversince doing both Automation and Manual and never ako naging Developer.

Philippines: 10 years & 11 Months (2008 - 2019)
    Australia: 8 months (2019 - Present)

Salamat po sa makakasagot!

@happeemee7 said:
    Hello po!

Bago lang po ako dito. Gusto ko po sana mag-paassess for Software Engineer - 261313 dahil yun ang nasa Visa ko (482). Ask ko po sana kung dapat ba yung Job Title na nasa Employment Reference Letter ng past companies ay "Software Engineer" din? Natanong ko po kasi dahil iba iba yung Job Title ko (Software Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, etc.) pero ako ay Software Tester eversince doing both Automation and Manual and never ako naging Developer.

I believe code 263211 is more suitable for you... http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Product+Lookup/910AD59EA0503603CA257B9500131096?opendocument

that's only open for 190 though, and not for 189.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• sandibcrsandibcr Posts: 2Member

Hello,

If Hindi college graduate , qualified pa din magapply for visa 189?

• cyborg5cyborg5 Australia

@sandibcr pag may experience ata, please check ACS site, may table naman sila

The flower that blooms in adversity, is the most rare and beautiful.

• cyborg5cyborg5 Australia

@happeemee7 ang titignan nila sa assessment is ang details ng actual work mo regardless sa title. So e align mo nalng para malaking chances of winning, so kung testing tasks ka usually ever since ( create test scripts, execute, prepare data etc ), yun applyan mo para the whole length ng experience ma credit hopefully.

The flower that blooms in adversity, is the most rare and beautiful.

@sandibcr said:
    Hello,

If Hindi college graduate , qualified pa din magapply for visa 189?

You would most likely struggle with points. Most of our clients with bachelor degree already struggle to qualify for 189 due to high points required. best to be open with 190 and 491. All the best.

• chehrdchehrd PH

Hi po, asking for a friend, His details:
    Age - 36
    Single
    Skills - Computer Network, Technical Support, System Admin, Network Admin
    Experience- 13 yrs
    No family here in Au.

May chance po ba mkapunta dito especially now na mahirap ang points makuha?
    Pwede po ba paki-direct which topic here ang appropriate nya basahin as newbie given his skills?
    Salamat po!
    Keep safe!

ANZSCO: 233914 (Engineering Technologist) || Age: 30 pts || Educ: 15 pts || Work Exp: 15pts || English: 10 pts || TOTAL: 70 pts

Aug 1, 2016 - started reviewing for IELTS and gathering of documets for EA
    Sept 24, 2016 - took IELTS
    Sept 26, 2016 - started making CDR
    Oct 7, 2016 - IELTS Result (L7 R7.5 S7 W6.5)
    Nov 2, 2016 - Lodged EA Assessment (Prof Engr)
    Nov 9, 2016 - NBI CLearance
    Nov 30, 2016 - Received EA Outcome (Engineering Technologist, Bachelor Degree, 8+yrs related experience)
    Dec 13, 2016 - PTE-A (L56 R77 S74 W57)
    Dec 15, 2016 - submitted EOI 189/190 (60/65)
    Jan 2, 2017 - PTE-A (L75 R71 S72 W81) ; updated EOI (189-70pts) Thank you Lord!
    Jan 3, 2017 - ITA Received
    Jan 5, 2017 - Medical
    Jan 17, 2017 - VISA 189 Lodged
    Feb 8, 2017 - CO Contacted (CO couldn't read TOR & Diploma, asked for re-scanned copies)
    - uploaded the said docs on the same day
    Feb 22, 2017 - GRANT!!! Thank you Lord!!!
    May 2017 - BIG MOVE

"Life is what you make it".

• AdminAdmin Singapore

@chehrd

He can start with this => https://pinoyau.info/discussion/5947/help-contribute-in-building-our-faq-page
    Then check nya po ung JD nya sa ANZSCO job description here https://pinoyau.info/plugin/page/anzsco

May latest changes sa points , alam ko pag single parang +15 agad with his age ok pa alam ko wag lang mag 40 and above.

charlesrivera

2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

@chehrd said:
    Hi po, asking for a friend, His details:
    Age - 36
    Single
    Skills - Computer Network, Technical Support, System Admin, Network Admin
    Experience- 13 yrs
    No family here in Au.

May chance po ba mkapunta dito especially now na mahirap ang points makuha?
    Pwede po ba paki-direct which topic here ang appropriate nya basahin as newbie given his skills?
    Salamat po!
    Keep safe!

As long as he meets the minimum point point requirements to be eligible to apply, it’s always possible.

@happeemee7 said:
    Hello po!

Hello po!

Mas okay po bang antayin maka one year AU Experience muna bago magpa ACS Assessment?

Salamat po!

• unbusybeeunbusybee Quezon City

Hello po, meron po ba dito nakakaalam kung Category 1 or 2 ang AMA Computer University at Bulacan State University? Hoping someone here knows. I read somewhere na hindi reliable ang list na nakapublish so I thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

• xtiannf00xtiannf00 Quezon City

Ilang weeks bago nyo nakuha ang result after masubmit ang ACS assessment application?

261312 Developer Programmer
    TOTAL POINTS: 75
    Age: 30 | Education: 15 | Language: 10 | Work Experience: 10 | No Partner: 10 | Nomination 15 (491 SA)

@xtiannf00 said:
    Ilang weeks bago nyo nakuha ang result after masubmit ang ACS assessment application?

Average time for applications we lodge for clients would be 2 weeks...longest would probably be 4 weeks but if it’s DIY, I could imagine it would depend if decision-ready applications are lodged.

jeszy28

@_sebodemacho said:
    UPDATE ON PAG-IBIG SUMMARY OF CONTRIBUTION:

I called up their hotline, and they mentioned they can only give me current year's summary of contributions over the phone or via email, since it's the same group who will receive the inquiry via email. Looks like this group is more of their frontline Customer Support who only have access to the current year.

The only way to obtain the full summary of contributions is to go to a PAG-IBIG branch, they said.

On a personal note, since I am overseas and unable to go to a PAG-IBIG branch, I'd still try to reach them via email and explain my situation. I will post updates here as soon as I get any feedback. :wink:

Hello po @_sebodemacho !

May balita ka po ba dito? salamat!