Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tourist visa - length of stay 3 months

JannehJanneh SydneyPosts: 15Member

Hi, sana may makatulong sa kin. Ask ko lang, i have a friend who invited her parents dito sa sydney (she's PR) tapos dumating yung parents niya nung middle of feb 2020. They were granted one year multiple entry tourist visa pero length of each stay is 3 months. Given the situation and the travel restrictions imposed by both Philippine and Australian government, pano kaya e extend yung 3 months na length of stay para di na sila umuwi ng pinas after 3 months? Btw, wala silang no futher stay na condition. Thanks

Comments

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@Janneh said:
    Hi, sana may makatulong sa kin. Ask ko lang, i have a friend who invited her parents dito sa sydney (she's PR) tapos dumating yung parents niya nung middle of feb 2020. They were granted one year multiple entry tourist visa pero length of each stay is 3 months. Given the situation and the travel restrictions imposed by both Philippine and Australian government, pano kaya e extend yung 3 months na length of stay para di na sila umuwi ng pinas after 3 months? Btw, wala silang no futher stay na condition. Thanks

They should strictly follow the visa conditions.m esp the length of stay which is 3 months.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

• FourgFourg Posts: 45Member

@Janneh said:

This is what I saw a post today. From a group of filipinos

• FourgFourg Posts: 45Member

@Fourg said:

@Janneh said:

If you have Filipinos visiting whilst the Coronavirus is active in Australia

I called immigration the other day.
    My Filipino in-laws are visiting up on a 1 year, multi-visit Visa.
    They are allowed to stay for a maximum period of 3 Mths at any one time. This means, as long as they leave Australia before their 3 Mths are up, they can return for another 3 Mths, etc. and so on until your 1 year is up.
    Given the recent Coronavirus travel bans bought in by the Australian Government; if they leave Australia (with the intention on returning), they won’t be allowed back in as they are not residents or citizens of Australia.
    Note: The Aus government will not extend current visas. You have to apply for a new Visa!
    If you are planning on staying in Australia for as long as you can, then best to wait until a week prior to your current visa says that you have to leave; chances are there will be no flights arriving or departing internationally... the Aus immigration will have me choice but to grant you that Visa.
    Warning: Don’t apply whilst you have plenty of time left on your current visa; effectively, your current visa no longer be valid, you will be granted a bridging visa whilst waiting on an answer re your new application.
    Note: If flights are still available back to the Philippines, then they may say no to the application and then you will have to leave straight away as your old visa no longer exists...

• JannehJanneh Sydney

@lecia : thank you!

• JannehJanneh Sydney

@Fourg said:

@Fourg said:

@Janneh said:

They are allowed to stay for a maximum period of 3 Mths at any one time. This means, as long as they leave Australia before their 3 Mths are up, they can return for another 3 Mths, etc. and so on until your 1 year is up.
    Given the recent Coronavirus travel bans bought in by the Australian Government; if they leave Australia (with the intention on returning), they won’t be allowed back in as they are not residents or citizens of Australia.
    Note: The Aus government will not extend current visas. You have to apply for a new Visa!
    If you are planning on staying in Australia for as long as you can, then best to wait until a week prior to your current visa says that you have to leave; chances are there will be no flights arriving or departing internationally... the Aus immigration will have me choice but to grant you that Visa.
    Warning: Don’t apply whilst you have plenty of time left on your current visa; effectively, your current visa no longer be valid, you will be granted a bridging visa whilst waiting on an answer re your new application.
    Note: If flights are still available back to the Philippines, then they may say no to the application and then you will have to leave straight away as your old visa no longer exists...

Thank you sa detailed na sagot. We've kind of struggling to find the answer especially in this situation na hindi naman normally nangyayari. I didn't even know you could still get through to immigration when you call them. Pwede ba mahingi yung nunber nila? Thank you talaga

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

@Fourg said:

@Fourg said:

@Janneh said:

@Fourg Hi, I was just wondering if the Australian border is closed does that mean that any international arrival & departure is currently restricted? I'm on a tourist visa and I need to leave Australia on my third month (no later than 8th of May). By any chance, if departure is still restricted on the said date, will it be considered unlawful or will I be tagged for overstaying?

• engineer20engineer20 Sydney

Hi, I was just wondering if the Australian border is closed does that mean that any international arrival & departure is currently restricted? I'm on a tourist visa and I need to leave Australia on my third month (no later than 8th of May). By any chance, if departure is still restricted on the said date, will it be considered unlawful or will I be tagged for overstaying?

@Ayie00030 kung may available flight palabas ng AU pauwi ng pinas kailangan mong lumabas. Kung wala naman kailangan mo magapply ng bagong visa.

29May2015: Submitted Online Application to VETASSESS (312112 Building Associate)
    02Jun2015: Lodged Date at VETASSESS
    28Aug2015: VETASSESS Assessment Completed (312112 Building Associate) - POSITIVE
    17Oct2015: PTE-A taken at SG
    19Oct2015: PTE-A Result: L-83, R-90, S-76, W-90 OAS-87
    19Oct2015: Submitted EOI Visa 190 (65 points plus SS 5 points if granted)
    19Oct2015: Submitted VIC SS Online Application Visa 190
    20Oct2015: VIC acknowledged SS application and gave Reference Number
    02Nov2015: VIC SS Application Rejected
    05Nov2015: Submitted Online Reassessment to VETASSESS (312212 Civil Engineering Technician) 08Feb2016: VETASSESS Outcome POSITIVE
    07Nov2015: Updated EOI to select NSW (312112)
    18Dec2015: Received NSW SS Invitation Stream 2
    21Dec2015: Lodged NSW SS Application
    12Jan2016: NSW SS Approved / Visa 190 ITA Received
    29Jan2016: SG PCC (Me) / Medical (Me, Wife and Kid)
    01Feb2016: Medicals Cleared
    05Feb2016: Lodged Visa 190
    18Feb2016: NBI Clearance Applied (Me and Wife) - HIT
    29Feb2016: SG PCC (Wife)
    03Mar2016: Collected and Uploaded NBI Clearance
    04Mar2016: Direct Grant
    07May2016: Initial Entry (Sydney)
    16Jul2017: Big Move
    Oct2020: Lodged Citizenship Application
    May2021: Citizenship Interview and Test
    TBA: Citizenship Ceremony

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

@engineer20 PAL will resume its operation on April 17. So I guess I will book that flight.

• tin00009tin00009 Posts: 7Member

Hello po, may mag aapply po ba dito for TV 600 and with travel exemption?

Thank you po sa sasagot.

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@tin00009 said:
    Hello po, may mag aapply po ba dito for TV 600 and with travel exemption?

Thank you po sa sasagot.

Yes meron naman po..

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

• JB26JB26 Philippines

Good day! I hope someone can help me or give their opinion about my situation.

Nurse po ako sa Pinas at mag aapply sana ng tourist visa para makapag exam ng OSCE, however due to covid wala pa ding update ang Au pati ang AHPRA. My concerns are..

1. Mag sstart na sana ako mag gather ng documents needed for TV para i-ready ko lang. Most of the post na nakikita ko online e hindi nag gragrant dahil sa covid. Do I need an agent po ba kung sakaling mag open for borders? First time ko din mag apply ng TV eh.

2. May thread po ba dito about sa steps para mag apply ng TV?

3.May nurses din po ba dito na nasa Pinas din, na mag aapply din for TV para sa OSCE?

Salamat po and God bless!