Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent: Walkerville Area - very close to Adelaide City

iamveeiamvee SGPosts: 66Member
edited August 2019 in Accommodations

Fully furnished room available from Oct 2019.

Location: Walkerville Terrace - just within the city fringe and conveniently located. There's even 2 bus stops just outside the house!

It's a 2-bedroom house and you will be sharing the entire house with a very friendly lady Filipina housemate who works as a Registed Nurse.

Water/Internet/Electricity will be split accordingly as billed.

Walking distance to Woolies, Anytime Fitness and Walkerville eating precinct.

**Please contact me at 0435731235 to view the property. **

Early move in can be negotiated as I'm travelling

Comments

• pinaynarzpinaynarz sg

hi! just want to ask if the room is still available? i'll be arriving in adelaide by 2nd week of November. I'm thinking of renting for 1-2 months or can extend depending on the location of the job that i'll be able to find. Thank you!

• kathness10kathness10 Posts: 31Member

Hello po, available pa po ba ito? This march 2020 po mag move. For 1 person lang po

• dhenzfortdhenzfort Posts: 7Member

hi po, i was wondering if this accommodation is still available for 1 person? thanx :)

Looking to movein from SG to Adelaide by Feb 20. Pls advise :)
    Salamat

• mccontremccontre Paranaque City

Hi is this still available?