Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

TSS 482 visa update

Hello po,

Meron po bang recently naglodge ng tss 482 visa? Kumusta po processing?

Thanks po

Comments

• SaTrIaNiSaTrIaNi Posts: 3Member

Mine was granted early this year, I was just not lucky na during my 60-day notice sa previous employer ko, inabot ako nang closure nang Australia due to covid so I have to wait before mag open ulit ang borders sa foreigners.

In terms of processing, it took me and my company 2-3 months para i-lodge yung application (via immigration agent).

Nomination
    Ang matagal sa process is yung market testing cause they need to post the job locally and check kung wala talagang local Australian na qualified sa position, plus some other steps for the company as required by the government (c/o the company at nung agent).

Visa Application
    Yung actual visa application ko ang mabilis. Wala akong english proficency exams na nakuha in the past so nung sinabi nung agent na kelangan siya sa application so I took the PTE after nung Christmas holiday with a limited prep time, got the results in few hours. Then I took the medical exam a week after. Result was forwarded to Immig after five days, then received the visa after two days.

belugaaaaaa
  • belugaaaaaabelugaaaaaa Posts: 66Member

Off shore po kayo naglodge?

• SaTrIaNiSaTrIaNi Posts: 3Member

@belugaaaaaa said:
    Off shore po kayo naglodge?

Yes, offshore yung lodging nung visa ko :)

belugaaaaaa
  • meggiemeggie Sydney

@SaTrIaNi said:
    Mine was granted early this year, I was just not lucky na during my 60-day notice sa previous employer ko, inabot ako nang closure nang Australia due to covid so I have to wait before mag open ulit ang borders sa foreigners.

In terms of processing, it took me and my company 2-3 months para i-lodge yung application (via immigration agent).

Nomination
    Ang matagal sa process is yung market testing cause they need to post the job locally and check kung wala talagang local Australian na qualified sa position, plus some other steps for the company as required by the government (c/o the company at nung agent).

Visa Application
    Yung actual visa application ko ang mabilis. Wala akong english proficency exams na nakuha in the past so nung sinabi nung agent na kelangan siya sa application so I took the PTE after nung Christmas holiday with a limited prep time, got the results in few hours. Then I took the medical exam a week after. Result was forwarded to Immig after five days, then received the visa after two days.

Did you do a skills assessment for your occupation? Ano po yung occupation na inapplyan niyo?