Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Marriage Visa 300- 2020 waiting group!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Glossy said:
    Hi Everyone... I am Planning to lodge my PMV but very hesitant what to do. In my case we've been together for 6 years na and we already have 2 daughters and both australian citizen na. Our daughters stays & live with me here in philippines they are dual citizen. Visa ko lng talaga ang problema thought pabalik-balik na ako sa OZ multiple times with TV. Now it is so difficult because of covid we cant travel there i mean me with the kids. So i am applying for PMV but i read until 2023 pa ba ito ma approve? huhuhuuhu

Apply onshore on your TV..come when the borders open. I suggest kung di pa kayo kasal, pakasal na muna kahit huwes lang dyan sa Ph para may marriage cert na and apply Spouse visa instead of PMV...these visas approval wait are usually long( at least a year). If you apply onshore, at least nandito ka na kahit matagal ang wait and even if you arw on bridging visa(when your TV expires), you will have working rights and can apply medicare

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@Glossy said:
    Hi Everyone... I am Planning to lodge my PMV but very hesitant what to do. In my case we've been together for 6 years na and we already have 2 daughters and both australian citizen na. Our daughters stays & live with me here in philippines they are dual citizen. Visa ko lng talaga ang problema thought pabalik-balik na ako sa OZ multiple times with TV. Now it is so difficult because of covid we cant travel there i mean me with the kids. So i am applying for PMV but i read until 2023 pa ba ito ma approve? huhuhuuhu

Hi why not apply for travel exemption as de facto partner coz your an immidiate family of an Australian/PR . You can try to apply TV now as well as travel exemption due to compassionate reasons..Meron ako nakita sa FB page na ganun ginawa, granted both and allowed to enter AU.. Hoping for the best sa situation nyo..

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

• GlossyGlossy Posts: 7Member

my fiance is in Australia so we cant get married here in Philippines. We are very sad we cant travel this year because of covid. Our plan is the get married this December sana sa australia but sa sitwasyon ngayun medyo mahirap.

@lecia said:

@Glossy said:

Hi why not apply for travel exemption as de facto partner coz your an immidiate family of an Australian/PR . You can try to apply TV now as well as travel exemption due to compassionate reasons..Meron ako nakita sa FB page na ganun ginawa, granted both and allowed to enter AU.. Hoping for the best sa situation nyo..

We are not registered as de facto in australia. though i am an immediate family because both of our daughter is aussie citizen. Pwede kaya ako makatravel as tourist but then we have to be quarantine for 14 days in the hotel .

• chingisabelchingisabel Posts: 44Member

@Glossy why not try TV? i think pwede naman mag apply exemption. Especially may daughter kayo. Quarantine lang cguro for 14 days at your cost.

@fgs said:

@Glossy said:

Apply onshore on your TV..come when the borders open. I suggest kung di pa kayo kasal, pakasal na muna kahit huwes lang dyan sa Ph para may marriage cert na and apply Spouse visa instead of PMV...these visas approval wait are usually long( at least a year). If you apply onshore, at least nandito ka na kahit matagal ang wait and even if you arw on bridging visa(when your TV expires), you will have working rights and can apply medicare

@chingisabel said:
    @Glossy why not try TV? i think pwede naman mag apply exemption. Especially may daughter kayo. Quarantine lang cguro for 14 days at your cost.

yeah we will try this ... to think 14 days quarantine with 4 year old and 1 year old...huhuhuhu

• chamarkchamark Posts: 107Member

@Glossy said:

Have you tried applying for the exemption ? You can try to apply under compassionate reason just add as many relevant evidences as you can. Moreover, If you are flying to NSW the govt has announced already for the charge fee for the quarantine. And also they are reducing the cap for people that are coming to Australia. It is much harder now to go to Oz as from prev. Months. I would suggest to wait a little bit more as things are getting stricter. It is also better for you to lodge an onshore app as some approvals are quite fast so far. Hence, if you want to lodge a pmv300 better to start soon so your application can be on qeue.
    But still your call. Best of luck ☺️

@chamark said:

@Glossy said:

Have you tried applying for the exemption ? You can try to apply under compassionate reason just add as many relevant evidences as you can. Moreover, If you are flying to NSW the govt has announced already for the charge fee for the quarantine. And also they are reducing the cap for people that are coming to Australia. It is much harder now to go to Oz as from prev. Months. I would suggest to wait a little bit more as things are getting stricter. It is also better for you to lodge an onshore app as some approvals are quite fast so far. Hence, if you want to lodge a pmv300 better to start soon so your application can be on qeue.

right...we have decided to wait and see how it goes na lang. Just pray it gets better soon.

@Glossy said:

@chamark said:

@Glossy said:

right...we have decided to wait and see how it goes na lang. Just pray it gets better soon.

Yeah hopefully the next coming months will be so much better ☺️❤️

@chamark said:

@Glossy said:

@chamark said:

@Glossy said:

Yeah hopefully the next coming months will be so much better ☺️❤️

Just saw this on Immi Website PMV 300 processing is already available ☺️

@chamark OMG!!!! THANK U FOR THE UPDATE!!!! THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

yay! great news!

• LynchangLynchang Posts: 58Member

FINGERS CROSSED TO EACH AND EVERYONE! SANA MA APPROVE NA YUNG VISA NATIN

Mine is Lodged last June 30 2019

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

Thank you for posting this sobrang good news.. Lets keep the thread. Mine is lodge Sept. 08, 2019

@chingisabel said:
    @chamark OMG!!!! THANK U FOR THE UPDATE!!!! THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Your welcome.. its a good sign!! Yay☺️

Here’s our timeline for PMV300 so we can keep track:
    @Lynchang
    DOL- June 30,2019
    Medical-July 7, 2019

@Ayie00030
    DOL- Sept 8, 2019
    Medical- N/A
    Status- Received

Chamark
    DOL- Jan 29, 2020
    Medical- feb 18,2020
    Status- Received

@chingisabel
    DOL- March 22,2020
    Medical- N/A
    Status Received

chingisabel

@Glossy said:
    yay! great news!

It is🙏....Have u applied already?

@chamark said:

@Glossy said:
    yay! great news!

It is🙏....Have u applied already?

hehehehe noo still checking with my partner whats the best options for us. Just received our second daughter Aussie passport too.

• mau_ladaomau_ladao Posts: 1Member
    Hello! just got introduced to this group by a friend. Nakikibalita lang din. :) Applied for PMV last Aug 19, 2019. Completed medical exam few days after that. Still waiting for updates since then.

Processing is ongoing naman noh kahit during this pandemic season? :)
    @mau_ladao hello! Yes i think ongoing naman but cguro on hold lang mga grants. I lodged mine last March 22 this year, i havent done the medical yet since naabutan ng lockdown. Btw, how did you do the NOIM, how did you sign? Hehe thanks.

Naiba na naman yung processing times sa immi website
    90% of applications: 29 months
    wag naman sana umabot ng 29 months thats 2 and a half years of waiting.

• mikeez.mikeez. Philippines
  • tin00009tin00009 Posts: 7Member

Hello po, paano po kayo nakakuha ng NOIM or saan po kayo nakakuha? Any recommendations po? Sa brisbane, queensland po ako.

Salamat po sa sasagot 🙏🏼

@tin00009 said:
    Hello po, paano po kayo nakakuha ng NOIM or saan po kayo nakakuha? Any recommendations po? Sa brisbane, queensland po ako.

Salamat po sa sasagot 🙏🏼

@tin00009 u need to get a celebrant their in brisbane. Ako yung fiance lamg ang mag asikaso kase im still here in ph i think he paid 150au for the noim ..

Any recent grant po?

@Lynchang said:
    Any recent grant po?

Merong grants sa fb forum but not in the philippines and most With special circumstance.

Planning to email homeaffairs next month since may flight na ang PAL for feb.

@chamark said:

@Lynchang said:
    Any recent grant po?

Merong grants sa fb forum but not in the philippines and most With special circumstance.

Anong Facebook forum ito? gusto kung sumali para may update din ako.

Kailan ka po nag Lodged?

Salamat po

@chamark said:

@Lynchang said:
    Any recent grant po?

Nag responds nga pala yung DHA sa amin i hope ma grang na yung sa akin 🙏.

@Lynchang said:

@chamark said:

@Lynchang said:
    Any recent grant po?

Hi @Lynchang nagrerespond po sila sa email?May I know saan po sila pwedee iemail? and ano po yung request nyo sa kanila if you don't mind me asking. I'm planning to do the same. Thanks!

@Ayie00030 said:

@Lynchang said:

@chamark said:

@Lynchang said:
    Any recent grant po?

Hi @Lynchang nagrerespond po sila sa email?May I know saan po sila pwedee iemail? and ano po yung request nyo sa kanila if you don't mind me asking. I'm planning to do the same. Thanks!

Good morning po yung Lawyer ko ang nag email, [email protected] nag ask lang kami tungkol sa Prospective Marriage Visa application ko.