Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Visa

Hello po. May I please ask for your help. I’ve recently hired an agent to help me process the Prospective Visa for my partner. I’ve been in a relationship with my partner for 2years and 2months. So we haven’t been able to travel as much since we’re in a LDR. I’m an Australian citizen and he’s a Filipino citizen. One of the requirements is to provide a marriage certificate. How do I do that?

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Jcamp25 said:
    Hello po. May I please ask for your help. I’ve recently hired an agent to help me process the Prospective Visa for my partner. I’ve been in a relationship with my partner for 2years and 2months. So we haven’t been able to travel as much since we’re in a LDR. I’m an Australian citizen and he’s a Filipino citizen. One of the requirements is to provide a marriage certificate. How do I do that?

Prospective..meaning may plan na kayo to get married. Bakit you need a marriage cert now? You need to prove your relationship and docs to show you are planning to get married na. Once the visa is approved, you must get married before the visa expires( which is 9 mos.)Your marriage cert is needed on the next stage when you apply for PR visa I supposed.

• Jcamp25Jcamp25 Posts: 3Member

Okay thank you. Are you allowed to have your bank account joined even though it’s two different branches. Like BDO and Commonwealth? If so how do I do that?

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Jcamp25 said:
    Okay thank you. Are you allowed to have your bank account joined even though it’s two different branches. Like BDO and Commonwealth? If so how do I do that?

What do you mean? Joint account means dalawa kayong account holders in 1 account in 1 bank. Kung may account ka sa CBA at may account BF mo sa BDO at isinama mo as proof sa inyong application, thats not means its a joint account. They 2 separate accounts of 2 separate person.

• chamarkchamark Posts: 107Member

@Jcamp25 said:

Baka proof of no marriage yung hinanap which is cenomar.