Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Offshore 190 visa application

Hello po. Tanong lang po ulit, advisable po ba magapply ng 190 visa kahit andito sa Pinas? ty

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@lojiedinglasan said:
    Hello po. Tanong lang po ulit, advisable po ba magapply ng 190 visa kahit andito sa Pinas? ty

You can apply but at this time, some if not all states' nomination are closed to offshore applicants. You might not continue your online application if you've indicated you are an offshore applicants. Check the state's website.

• lojiedinglasanlojiedinglasan Posts: 19Member

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

You can apply but at this time, some if not all states' nomination are closed to offshore applicants. You might not continue your online application if you've indicated you are an offshore applicants. Check the state's website.

ahh ok po. visa 190 po kasi nirecommend samin ng nakausap kong agent. masasayang lang po ba kung magapply kami?

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@lojiedinglasan said:

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

ahh ok po. visa 190 po kasi nirecommend samin ng nakausap kong agent. masasayang lang po ba kung magapply kami?

Bat naman masasayang? 190 is a PR visa. Your agent knows better what to apply based on your circumstances. Since you need state sponsorship for this visa, ang problema lang kasi ngayon because of covid is walang inaapproved na offshore applications kaya kung makakasubmit ka man ng application for sponsorship, di maeevaluate ang application until magbabago ang guidelines ng mga states.

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

Bat naman masasayang? 190 is a PR visa. Your agent knows better what to apply based on your circumstances. Since you need state sponsorship for this visa, ang problema lang kasi ngayon because of covid is walang inaapproved na offshore applications kaya kung makakasubmit ka man ng application for sponsorship, di maeevaluate ang application until magbabago ang guidelines ng mga states.

oo nga po e. tinanong ko n dn po si agent d pa lang po nagrereply. gusto lng po nmin makasigurado kung ok pa dn pong magapply ng 190 visa this year. kinakabahan lang po kami dahil malaki laki po ang pera na ilalabas hehe

gusto ko lng dn po makakuha ng opinion dito sa forum 😊

• d3rickttd3ricktt Quezon City

nag eexpire ang application every 2 yrs. pero maganda rin nka pila ung papers malay mo ma invite. Pero kung sa tingin mo ung malaki na pera ay pwede mapalago naung pandemic mas mabuti duon mo muna e invest. kasi at the moment wala pa kasiguradohan lalo sa offshores applicant.

xiaoxuelojiedinglasan

@d3ricktt said:
    nag eexpire ang application every 2 yrs. pero maganda rin nka pila ung papers malay mo ma invite. Pero kung sa tingin mo ung malaki na pera ay pwede mapalago naung pandemic mas mabuti duon mo muna e invest. kasi at the moment wala pa kasiguradohan lalo sa offshores applicant.

ok po. salamat po ng madami!

• kathckathc Posts: 46Member

Hi, I am also in the same boat. I had an agency assess my application and unfortunately, they have to turn me down at the moment kasi nga daw walang state an open for nomination for my occupation. Try ko na lang daw ulit by July. Another agent naman is willing to take my application and have it assessed. At least, nakapila na yung papers just in case mag-open na yung states for offshore applicants. Yun nga lang, may risk pa rin na ma-expire yung assessment if after 2 years, wala pa rin mag-open.

I'm still contemplating whether to push through having my papers assessed as early as now.

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@lojiedinglasan said:

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

honestly, medyo mahirap ngayon. a lot waiting for invites and lots of pending visa applications. try to read through latest updates about immigration sa home affairs website para lang may idea kayo of current migration status. mahirap kung naka-depend lang kayo sa nababasa nyo sa forum or sa sinasabi ng agent. hindi kasi lahat ng nababasa nyo dito will be applicable to you or hindi porke sinabi ng agent nyo e yun na yung tama.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@kathc said:
    Hi, I am also in the same boat. I had an agency assess my application and unfortunately, they have to turn me down at the moment kasi nga daw walang state an open for nomination for my occupation. Try ko na lang daw ulit by July. Another agent naman is willing to take my application and have it assessed. At least, nakapila na yung papers just in case mag-open na yung states for offshore applicants. Yun nga lang, may risk pa rin na ma-expire yung assessment if after 2 years, wala pa rin mag-open.

I'm still contemplating whether to push through having my papers assessed as early as now.

Some agencies only just concentrate on onshore applications for now whilst some continue to assist until EOI stage. Either way is fine, you choose which one you’re comfortable with. The good thing about preparing your docs now to lodge your eoi sooner rather than later is you get ahead of the queue. From what we all know now, onshore applications are prioritised until June 2021 (end of financial year) we all anticipate for some positive developments in July when new financial year starts. Come to think of it, skills assessment takes about 3 months plus document preparation. By the time you get the skills assessment results, it will be more or less in July....so best to get things started so you’re ready for the financial year. How that makes sense

ipolyyy
    edited January 2021

@Jacraye said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

honestly, medyo mahirap ngayon. a lot waiting for invites and lots of pending visa applications. try to read through latest updates about immigration sa home affairs website para lang may idea kayo of current migration status. mahirap kung naka-depend lang kayo sa nababasa nyo sa forum or sa sinasabi ng agent. hindi kasi lahat ng nababasa nyo dito will be applicable to you or hindi porke sinabi ng agent nyo e yun na yung tama.

That’s correct, you need to have your own judgment but just to clarify that immigration website also doesn’t provide that clarity, hence you need to seek someone who’s qualified to provide immigration advice to bridge the gap. FYI, agents are usually informed ahead by immigration of impending changes before it gets formalised and updated on the immigration website. It’s like agents get to know the inside scoop first. The website is definitely a good source but just be mindful that it isn’t the actual law. Meanwhile, all agents are required to maintain a professional library which gives them access to the actual law and processes.

Jacraye

@d3ricktt said:

I agree, no one really can guarantee how we are all going to get out of this pandemic. One has to decide what’s right for her/him. There’s no right or wrong timing, it all about what’s right for your situation and how much you are willing to risk things.

@lojiedinglasan said:

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

@fgs said:

@lojiedinglasan said:

oo nga po e. tinanong ko n dn po si agent d pa lang po nagrereply. gusto lng po nmin makasigurado kung ok pa dn pong magapply ng 190 visa this year. kinakabahan lang po kami dahil malaki laki po ang pera na ilalabas hehe

To apply for a 190, you need a state/territory to nominate you which is impossible right now given no state/territory are entertaining offshore nomination applications. You would rather focus on skills assessment and lodging your eoi sooner rather than later for now.

• ga2auga2au NSW

@lojiedinglasan said:

ihandan m na yung skills assessment mo. in my own experience It took me 6 months to get my assessment (precovid days), but mainly because di namin mapinpoint ng agent ko ung occupation ko. so ikaw magdedecide niyan kasi not all cases are the same.

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

• kathckathc Posts: 46Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@kathc said:

Some agencies only just concentrate on onshore applications for now whilst some continue to assist until EOI stage. Either way is fine, you choose which one you’re comfortable with. The good thing about preparing your docs now to lodge your eoi sooner rather than later is you get ahead of the queue. From what we all know now, onshore applications are prioritised until June 2021 (end of financial year) we all anticipate for some positive developments in July when new financial year starts. Come to think of it, skills assessment takes about 3 months plus document preparation. By the time you get the skills assessment results, it will be more or less in July....so best to get things started so you’re ready for the financial year. How that makes sense

Hi, thank you for your response. I've just submitted the eligibility assessment form on your website :) looking forward to your reply there.

• zarasocial_travelzarasocial_travel Posts: 10Member

Tingen nyo po, magkaka invite paren ang offshore applicants within 2 years? I'm afraid na mag expire mga documents ko at mag retake na naman ng PTE. I submitted my EOI ng Oct 2021, software engineer po ang occupation ko. Please advise po

• cutiepie25cutiepie25 Posts: 382Member
    edited February 2021

@zarasocial_travel said:
    Tingen nyo po, magkaka invite paren ang offshore applicants within 2 years? I'm afraid na mag expire mga documents ko at mag retake na naman ng PTE. I submitted my EOI ng Oct 2021, software engineer po ang occupation ko. Please advise po

This fiscal year mukang malabo talaga since quarterly nalang ang invites. Sobrang dami namin sa 189/190/491backlogs waiting for grants. Libo libo ang laki ng backlog which is lagpas pa sa quota na sinet nila.

July2021 onwards which is bagong fiscal year, who knows baka maginvite pero since ang OZ sobrang sarado ngayong taon and inannounce na sarado pa din sila this year, let’s hope for the best po dahil may vaccine na, pag daw naging ok ung response sa vaccine baka mas maaga sila magOpen. Yun lang di nila priority ang migration e, kasi marami pang stranded na citizens overseas and ayaw nila magpasok ng migrants gawa ng madidisplace daw ang jobs ng citizens nila.

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@zarasocial_travel said:

At the moment, mahirap mag-forecast lalo nat mayat-maya may mga lockdowns kada state dahil may mga residents na infected ng covid. One thing is for sure, maraming backlog sa grants and invites.

I know a few people on-shore who lodge their EOI mid-late last year pero hanggang ngayon wala pa invite. What more sa mga off-shore. Sana nga maging maayos na lahat para everyone happy.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor