Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457/482 TSS subsequent entrant - de facto

Hi guys. Sino dto na approved ang de facto partner as subsequent entrant? How long po processing time? For those na ngapply and waiting pa, ano mga sinubmit nyong proof? Nagpa assist p po kyo sa MARA agent? Thank you

Comments

• cuccicucci NSW

Walang published times ang processing the subsequent entrant but usually at about 3 weeks to one month may result na. For TSS (482) subsequent entrants ang mga requirements ay:

• partner and/or dependents ay naisama sa nomination form or may written consent galing sa employer na pumapayag na idagdag sa nomination
    • proof of relationship
    • passport

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

• summerlovinsummerlovin Posts: 38Member

Thanks, Cucci! Always been helpful. Though na burst ang bubble ko ng isang agent who told us na hindi pa kami pwd magapply ng visa na to kasi we did not live together as a couple for a year. Was advised instead to get married, apply tourist visa then, apply subsequent entrant onshore

Having difficulty din sa tourist visa kasi I cannot secure a leave from office. Planning to resign once granted.

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@summerlovin said:
    Thanks, Cucci! Always been helpful. Though na burst ang bubble ko ng isang agent who told us na hindi pa kami pwd magapply ng visa na to kasi we did not live together as a couple for a year. Was advised instead to get married, apply tourist visa then, apply subsequent entrant onshore

Hi, if you are not married and submitting the subsequent entrant as de facto, aside from written consent galing sa employer, you must be able to prove that you have been in a de facto relationship for a minimum of six months prior to the date you submit your application. One of the aspects you need to provide proof for is Living Together hence the migration agent told you that it's not yet feasible.

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

Hindi po ba pwede tlaga pwede na hindi nglive together kasi always syang nasa abroad? Makkapagprovide po kmi ng proof na hindi nawalan ng communication at any point in time.

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@summerlovin said:
    Hindi po ba pwede tlaga pwede na hindi nglive together kasi always syang nasa abroad? Makkapagprovide po kmi ng proof na hindi nawalan ng communication at any point in time.

Case to Case basis sis. Depende on how you will support other aspect nung defacto relationship nyo;

Living together **
    * Rental or lease agreements in joint names, or a letter from the real estate agent or landlord confirming your joint residence in the property
    * Proof of joint ownership of a property
    * Telephone, electricity or bills addressed to you jointly or individually at the same address
    * Postal correspondence addressed to either or both of you at the same address
    * If you have had to live apart at all but still n a relationship, evidence of phone calls, messages or emails to prove you were still in correspondence with each other
    **Finances

* Evidence of joint bank accounts, e.g. copies of statements or passbook
    * Letters or statements from banks or credit providers e.g. joint credit cards or loans
    * Evidence of jointly purchased assets e.g. receipts, hire purchase agreements, or club memberships
    * Evidence of joint ownership of real estate, e.g. mortgage agreements
    * Any other financial information that confirms your relationship together
    * Copy of your mutual wills
    Social
    * Photographs of you both together and with friends and family. In various locations covering different time periods. Don’t provide too many but label each one underneath with the date, place and who is in the picture.
    * Joint invitations to events or gatherings, e.g. weddings
    * Joint or family memberships
    * Proof of joint holidays or trips together
    * You can always get friends or family members to write statutory declarations supporting any of your evidence, e.g. if you don’t have proof of living together because you lived with your parents. In this case, get them to write a statutory declaration explaining this.

Kami ni hubby, we've known each other since 2013 with all proof of comms but our defacto relationship only started 2017 when we got engaged. Since we "fast-tracked" his move here to AU, he entered as Tourist, dito na kami nag pakasal so we don't have to satisfy living together for 12 months.

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

@aanover Thanks so much. Nung ngpakasal kayo sa australia, how many months after kayo nagapply ng subsequent visa? And ngiba n ba yung reqts ksi hindi na de facto? We got engaged last Dec. and planning din to go on a tourist visa.

• mariz2214mariz2214 Posts: 7Member

Hello po! Ask ko lang po kapag approved na po ang visa for 482 subclass subsequent entrant for wife visa ano pa po kaya kailangan documents bukod sa visa bago umalis??

Hello po! Ask ko lang po kapag approved na po ang visa for 482 subclass subsequent entrant ano pa po kaya kailangan documents bukod sa visa bago umalis??

• cuccicucci NSW
    edited January 2020

@mariz2214 said:
    Hello po! Ask ko lang po kapag approved na po ang visa for 482 subclass subsequent entrant ano pa po kaya kailangan documents bukod sa visa bago umalis??

Wala na po. Just present your passport and visa sa Ph immigration and just the passport sa Au immigration.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Need ko rin po ba mag PDOS at kumuha OEC ?? Dependent po kasi ako ng husband ko

• cuccicucci NSW

@mariz2214 said:
    Need ko rin po ba mag PDOS at kumuha OEC ?? Dependent po kasi ako ng husband ko

Dependents do not need OEC or undergo PDOS.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh.thankyou.
    So i just need to bring my passport with me plus my visa and boarding pass?

• cuccicucci NSW

@mariz2214 said:
    Oh.thankyou.
    So i just need to bring my passport with me plus my visa and boarding pass?

yes po

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

• yapjamanyapjaman Devonport, tasmania

Need lng po pay kau ng tax...actually reduced taz cost 800plus atta...need ung oec ni primary visa holder o ung date ng alis nia tska ka pay for tax.sasabihin po sa inyo yan pag nagcheck in kau...un lng po un pakita at ung copy ng visa nio...pasport.ok na yan po sa akin 4 months ago...dependent din ako ni hubby...

mariz2214

Thankyou po sa info.

• EJsEJs Posts: 3Member

Hi po! Hingi lang sana ng advice sa case namin ng wife ko. She applied for TSS 482 on December 2019, never married ang nilagay nya sa status. Naapprove ang visa nya on Jan. 6 and we had our civil wedding on Jan 10. Plan naming maisama ako as subsequent entrant pero hindi nya maupdate ang marital status sa visa(we assumed na need ito). She will retain her maiden name kaya di naman kami magpapalit ng documents nya. Paano po ba magupdate ng marital status sa immiaccount? Para madeclare na married na kami at maiadd nya ko sa application nya. Thanks!

• cuccicucci NSW
    edited February 2020

@EJs said:
    Hi po! Hingi lang sana ng advice sa case namin ng wife ko. She applied for TSS 482 on December 2019, never married ang nilagay nya sa status. Naapprove ang visa nya on Jan. 6 and we had our civil wedding on Jan 10. Plan naming maisama ako as subsequent entrant pero hindi nya maupdate ang marital status sa visa(we assumed na need ito). She will retain her maiden name kaya di naman kami magpapalit ng documents nya. Paano po ba magupdate ng marital status sa immiaccount? Para madeclare na married na kami at maiadd nya ko sa application nya. Thanks!

Since the 482 visa allows for subsequent entrant for members of the family unit as long as the employer agrees to extend the sponsorship, first you will need to ask the employer/sponsor to extend the visa sponsorship to you. This can be done by the employer writing to the Department of Home Affairs regarding the matter.
    If I am not mistaken, it usually takes 3 months before a marriage certificate can be issued by PSA... am not sure if there is an option to expedite.
    Once you apply for the subsequent entrant visa, I think her status will also be updated automatically.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi po! Hingi lang sana ng advice sa case namin ng wife ko. She applied for TSS 482 on December 2019, never married ang nilagay nya sa status. Naapprove ang visa nya on Jan. 6 and we had our civil wedding on Jan 10. Plan naming maisama ako as subsequent entrant pero hindi nya maupdate ang marital status sa visa. She will retain her maiden name kaya di naman kami magpapalit ng documents nya. Paano po ba magupdate ng marital status sa immiaccount? > @cucci said:

@EJs said:

Since the 482 visa allows for subsequent entrant for members of the family unit as long as the employer agrees to extend the sponsorship, first you will need to ask the employer/sponsor to extend the visa sponsorship to you. This can be done by the employer writing to the Department of Home Affairs regarding the matter.
    If I am not mistaken, it usually takes 3 months before a marriage certificate can be issued by PSA... am not sure if there is an option to expedite.
    Once you apply for the subsequent entrant visa, I think her status will also be updated automatically.

Thank you! Currently we already have a certified true copy from PSA of our marriage cert but the original PSA marriage cert will be released to us on february 24 as we had it expedited. Her employer has agreed to extend the sponsorship.

We are trying to prepare my documents now and we are having a hard time with the Health declaration option in Immiaccount. Since she has an approved visa already, she has completed her Health declaration last year and there is no option to update her details to include me in that application.

Should we make a new application for my Health declaration in my wife's immiaccount or should I make my own immiaccount?
    Or do we submit the application for subsequent visa first and then make the health appointment?

Please guide me in the steps needed for subsequent visa application. Thank you.

• LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, Australia

@EJs I don't see any ways to update her Health Dec or VISA. Maybe you need to call Home affairs and see if there's an easy way to update both Health Dec and the Immiaccount regarding marital status. Because in Immiaccount for the 482 VISA, you can only update change of add, change of email add, change of passport details and request to cancel temp resident visa.

For subsequent entrant process, My husband created his own immi account, applied for Health Dec/HAP ID there then subsequent entrant visa.

Just contact Home Affairs for the VISA/Health dec marital status update. Or hopefully may mag comment who experienced the same situation.

ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

@LovellaEllen said:
    @EJs I don't see any ways to update her Health Dec or VISA. Maybe you need to call Home affairs and see if there's an easy way to update both Health Dec and the Immiaccount regarding marital status. Because in Immiaccount for the 482 VISA, you can only update change of add, change of email add, change of passport details and request to cancel temp resident visa.

For subsequent entrant process, My husband created his own immi account, applied for Health Dec/HAP ID there then subsequent entrant visa.

Just contact Home Affairs for the VISA/Health dec marital status update. Or hopefully may mag comment who experienced the same situation.

Hi. Thank you! My wife called the Australian embassy here in the Philippines but the staff said they do not handle such cases so they advised us to email the [email protected] to inquire about update in marital status. We did but we only got a general response guiding us back to the DHA website. The website has info regarding change in personal details but not about changing status from Never Married to Married. We asked a visa agent about this and he said that I can apply for the subsequent entrant visa even though in my wife's approved visa she is not married. The visa agent said her relationship status will change over time. We will ask a colleague in Australia to call the DHA tomorrow to confirm this.

For the subsequent entrant process, when your husband did his Health Dec did he put you as the primary applicant?

Thanks!

• LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, Australia

@EJs That's great! Just make sure to submit proper documents (PSA marriage cert) when you apply subsequent.. I can't remember exactly but if there is a section in both health Dec and Subsequent entrant VISA application itself on who is the main VISA applicant, then yes.

ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

• ajgapsajgaps Posts: 10Member

hello po @cucci , ask ko lang po, my girlfriend will be applying for visa 482 and nominated na din po sya ng employer and for sponsorship din, then pumayag po for me as the secondary applicant, identity lang po ang hinihingi sakin such as birth cirt, passport, nbi, picture , national id and statutory declaration, yan lang po hinihingi ng immig agent nung company. sufficient na po kaya yun? baka po may alam kayo bout that thanks!

• cuccicucci NSW

@ajgaps said:
    hello po @cucci , ask ko lang po, my girlfriend will be applying for visa 482 and nominated na din po sya ng employer and for sponsorship din, then pumayag po for me as the secondary applicant, identity lang po ang hinihingi sakin such as birth cirt, passport, nbi, picture , national id and statutory declaration, yan lang po hinihingi ng immig agent nung company. sufficient na po kaya yun? baka po may alam kayo bout that thanks!

Basically, yes... pero if di pa kayo married be sure to gather as much documents to prove that you are in a de facto relationship.
    http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/family-law-matters/separation-and-divorce/defacto-relationships/
    A de facto relationship is defined in Section 4AA of the Family Law Act 1975 . The law requires that you and your former partner, who may be of the same or opposite sex, had a relationship as a couple living together on a genuine domestic basis. However, your relationship is not a de facto relationship if you were legally married to one another or if you are related by family.
    https://guides.dss.gov.au/guide-social-security-law/2/2/5/10
    The 5 factors to be considered in establishing whether a de facto relationship exists are:
    1. financial aspects of the relationship,
    2. nature of the household,
    3. social aspects of the relationship,
    4. presence or absence of a sexual relationship, and
    5. nature of the commitment.

You can submit bank accounts or properties under both your names, bills showing you both live in the same address, Statutory Declaration/Affidavit from one or two family members or friends, StatDec/Affidavit signed by both of you regarding the nature of the relationship, pictures of social events you attended together, social media messages, plane tickets with both your names of holidays and travels you took...

It is important to prove that it is a relationship as a couple living together on a genuine domestic basis.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

@cucci said:

@ajgaps said:

Basically, yes... pero if di pa kayo married be sure to gather as much documents to prove that you are in a de facto relationship.
    http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/family-law-matters/separation-and-divorce/defacto-relationships/
    A de facto relationship is defined in Section 4AA of the Family Law Act 1975 . The law requires that you and your former partner, who may be of the same or opposite sex, had a relationship as a couple living together on a genuine domestic basis. However, your relationship is not a de facto relationship if you were legally married to one another or if you are related by family.
    https://guides.dss.gov.au/guide-social-security-law/2/2/5/10
    The 5 factors to be considered in establishing whether a de facto relationship exists are:
    1. financial aspects of the relationship,
    2. nature of the household,
    3. social aspects of the relationship,
    4. presence or absence of a sexual relationship, and
    5. nature of the commitment.

You can submit bank accounts or properties under both your names, bills showing you both live in the same address, Statutory Declaration/Affidavit from one or two family members or friends, StatDec/Affidavit signed by both of you regarding the nature of the relationship, pictures of social events you attended together, social media messages, plane tickets with both your names of holidays and travels you took...

It is important to prove that it is a relationship as a couple living together on a genuine domestic basis.

thank you very much po!

• gabrigabri Posts: 12Member

Hi, Sir EJ!

I am in the same situation at the moment - I am about to sign a job contract in Australia and I am still not married. My boyfriend and I are also thinking about getting married pero mukhang mauuna yung visa ko before yung kasal namin. My employer already agreed to nominate him if ever we do get married.

Tama po ba pagkakagets ko, since the visa of your wife was already granted before you got married, what you did was you created another immi acct and applied for the subsequent entrant visa? Kamusta po yung naging result and how long did it take before your visa was granted? Thank you so much!

@EJs said:

@LovellaEllen said:

Hi. Thank you! My wife called the Australian embassy here in the Philippines but the staff said they do not handle such cases so they advised us to email the [email protected] to inquire about update in marital status. We did but we only got a general response guiding us back to the DHA website. The website has info regarding change in personal details but not about changing status from Never Married to Married. We asked a visa agent about this and he said that I can apply for the subsequent entrant visa even though in my wife's approved visa she is not married. The visa agent said her relationship status will change over time. We will ask a colleague in Australia to call the DHA tomorrow to confirm this.

For the subsequent entrant process, when your husband did his Health Dec did he put you as the primary applicant?

Thanks!

@cucci ask lang po, na grant na kasi yung visa 482 namin ng girlfriend ko, me as secondary applicant ano ano po ang kailangan ko gawin dito sa pinas? mag pdos din po ba ako pati mag pa apostille ng files?

• nikohlainofinadanikohlainofinada Philippines

@ajgaps said:
    @cucci ask lang po, na grant na kasi yung visa 482 namin ng girlfriend ko, me as secondary applicant ano ano po ang kailangan ko gawin dito sa pinas? mag pdos din po ba ako pati mag pa apostille ng files?

Hello po! Itatanong ko lang po sana kung anu ano pong mga documents ang sinubmit niyo to apply for the subsequent visa? Pumayag din po kasi yung company to nominate my boyfriend. Thank you

2021.01.05 | Consultation with an Agent
    2021.02.19 | 1st PTE Exam
    2021.04.07 | Cancelled PTE Exam due to Enhanced Community Quarantine
    2021.05.11 | 2nd PTE Exam achieved higher score for visa 189, 190 and 491
    2021.06.16 | Occupational Therapy Council Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    2021.06.21 | Created EOI for Visa 189, 190 and 491 under South Australia
    2021.06.29 | Decided to look for an Employer for TSS Visa 482 Employer-Sponsored Visa since the border is still closed for Offshore applicants
    2021.07.08 | Interview with Employer from NSW
    2021.07.22 | 2nd Interview with Employer
    2021.08.03 | Interview with Supervisor
    2021.08.11 | Meeting with Employer's Agent
    2021.09.21 | Visa Lodgment
    2021.09.28 | Travel Restriction Exemption
    2021.10.13 | Medical Examination
    2021.10.15 | Visa Approval
    2021.11.26 | AUSTRALIA
    2022.08.22 | Permanent Resident Invitation 189
    2022.09.06 | Another Expression of Interest due to wrong information from my previous EOI and agent advised not to lodge visa application
    2022.10.06 | New Permanent Resident Invitation 189
    2022.10.28 | Visa 189 Application Lodgment
    2022.10.31 | Medical Examination

@nikohlainofinada said:

@ajgaps said:

Hello po! Itatanong ko lang po sana kung anu ano pong mga documents ang sinubmit niyo to apply for the subsequent visa? Pumayag din po kasi yung company to nominate my boyfriend. Thank you

hello, our agent asked for the FF. documents:
    -statutory declarations (you and your partner)(2 witnesses) for our case both moms namin
    -Relationship evidence - statutory declarations, witness statements,photos, joint travel etc, transfer of money to one another
    -identity such as:
    passport
    nbi
    birth cert
    National ID( if applicable)
    picture for aus visa size
    Joint Rental Agreement(Key document to para sa kanila, because you need to be living together pero wlang sinabi na timeline kung ilang buwan o taon kayo basta idaan lahat sa legal like notary public) need to for defacto relationship.