Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

MNL to PER

I have recently been granted my partner visa. My partner is from Western Australia and we have been looking at flights going to Perth, but the options seems to be very limited. (Noting that there are no direct flights from Manila :'( ) I was wondering if anyone can provide tips and advises? We're hoping that I will be able to travel before the year ends.
*We are also looking at flights to Brisbane and Sydney (then book the domestic flight after the quarantine there), but given the strict protocols in Perth, my partner reckon it's better to go via Brisbane than Sydney.

Sorry, I'm not sure if I've missed any articles about this if in case it's available. Would appreciate any responses.

Thank you!

Comments

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

@mathe009 said:
    I have recently been granted my partner visa. My partner is from Western Australia and we have been looking at flights going to Perth, but the options seems to be very limited. (Noting that there are no direct flights from Manila :'( ) I was wondering if anyone can provide tips and advises? We're hoping that I will be able to travel before the year ends.
    *We are also looking at flights to Brisbane and Sydney (then book the domestic flight after the quarantine there), but given the strict protocols in Perth, my partner reckon it's better to go via Brisbane than Sydney.

Sorry, I'm not sure if I've missed any articles about this if in case it's available. Would appreciate any responses.

Thank you!

Western Australia, where Perth is, is currently closed borders with other states and international flights, ideally by November it will open up, no announcement yet

also in November, international flights will resume in Sydney while Brisbane has not committed yet when will they open.

better always be updated on the news.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt