Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Request for Assistance

Hi! I am new here and I also don't have any idea about visa processing to Australia. My husband and I would like to seek for guidance as to how to start and all in applying for immigration residence. Thank you.

Comments

• ispidprikispidprik Posts: 143Member

You could check on other discussions here under sa categories on various visa streams. If ndi ka pa dn satisfied you can always check www.homeaffairs.gov.au for other details. If you feel ndi pa dn nsagot un tanong mo might as well book a consultation sa migration agent/lawyer. Please exert due diligence in finding one and ensure na registered dn sila.

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@poknat_06 said:
    Hi! I am new here and I also don't have any idea about visa processing to Australia. My husband and I would like to seek for guidance as to how to start and all in applying for immigration

Skilled Migration - Australia
    1. Based on your past 10 years work experience, decide what skills you want to nominate.
    2. Check if that nominated occupation is in the Skills Shortage List ( www.border.gov.au or just google, Skills Occupations List Australia). You can also search through www.anzscosearch.com- you can easily see what visa you can apply. You can also see the job description of your nominated occupation and compare if it is closely related to your current work experience to get a positive skills assessment.
    3. Estimate your score ( google points test australia). You must have at least 65 points to qualify. Assume what score you can achieve on english test just for the purpose of estimation then just work on it later to achieve that score.
    4. Apply for skills assessment- assessing body depends on your nominated occupation.
    5. Take English Test
    6. Create Expression of Interest(EOI) on the dept of immigration website (www.border.gov.au)
    7. Apply for State Sponsorship if needed. On your EOI, tick the state where you needed sponsorship. Check whether your skills is needed in that state to qualify. Some states will check EOIs and you will be invited to apply. In SA, you can apply direct without waiting for invitation.
    8. Wait for the dept of Immigration Invitation to apply for the visa.
    9. Apply, upload supporting docs and wait for approval.

robinsyreyesispidprik