Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filling up of EOI & Requirements after invitation

Comments

• mariusinbrisbanemariusinbrisbane Posts: 312Member

@misslittlemarketer said:
    Hello Everyone! :)

I'm a silent reader here since 2019 when I started to process my migration plans. To cut the story short, yesterday I submitted my EOI, finally.

I have a few questions though, and they are following:

1) Will my points be affected on EOI claims? If submission date was only yesterday with a positive skill assessment for 7 yrs with 10pts (Vetassess result April 2020) but on the EOI, I added my recent work experience and count result was more than 8yrs of experience so I got the maximum score of 15pts and I can provide supporting document for this, like COE if needed. They were not part of the Vetassess result at that time of assessment. I'm wondering if possibility will occur that the only counted work experience is the reflected years from the result of Vetassess?

2) I had a hard time getting the desired score for my English Proficiency (so I paused on continuing the process), but I submitted my EOI anyway under 491 with 0pt for english (will have my 3rd attempt in Jan-Feb 2022 and update EOI for 491 & to add 190). My question is, will there be a chance of getting an invite with current score of 70pts (0pt english) + 15pts (491) = 85pts? while I'm in the process of improving my english scores.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and any response/input/feedback/suggestion would really help me!! <3

For #1, based din po sa mga nababasa ko, always claim ONLY what you have (aka may proof kayo document-wise). So kung yung new company niyo po is hindi part ng VETASSESS result, pwede niyong ilagay pero don't claim points for it. DHA will invite you based on your points and if false po yung nilagay niyo dun, it could lead to refusal. Ang valid lang po is if you continued working in the same company after your assessment results, mag-rerecompute automatically yung points niyo. Again, based po ito sa mga nababasa ko. Inaantay ko din kasi pa yung results ng akin, then hopefully makapag-EOI na!

For #2, try niyo po ulit mag-take ng exam. Swerte nga po kayo, you can claim as much as 90 points (for 189) if Superior level kayo kasi current niyo is 70. In my case, highest ko na ang 70, given na Superior na yun, which I was able to achieve. Kaya i-take niyo po ulit! For 491, mapapabilis po kayo kasi aabot kayo ng 105 points with Superior English. :smile:

Started my Australian visa journey: Jul 2021

• Jul 01: Since I'm DIYing it, I started learning the whole process
    • Aug 05: Identified my occupation in the skills list; ended up choosing Statistician (224113) because it's the most relevant
    • Aug 18: VETASSESS -- Started collecting all of the necessary documents needed for skills assessment
    • Sep 12: VETASSESS -- Submitted my application to VETASSESS
    • Sep 14: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "Lodged"
    • Sep 16: VETASSESS -- They asked for a clearer copy of my diploma
    • Sep 20: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "In Progress"
    • Oct 04: PTE -- Booked my exam schedule
    • Nov 18: PTE -- Exam date; also on the same day (after an hour), I received my results -- SUPERIOR! (L90,R82,S90,W90)
    • Dec 04: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "Completed"; I received my outcome letter -- POSITIVE!
    • Dec 05: EOI -- Finally lodged the following: 189 (70) | 190 (75)
    • ---

• Mar 19: Earned +5 because of moving to the next work experience bracket: 189 (75) | 190 (80)
    • May 06: Earned +5 because of moving to the next age bracket: 189 (80) | 190 (85)
    • Aug 11: SUBMITTED ROI -- Victoria's state sponsorship just opened!
    • Oct 26: RECEIVED PRE-INVITE -- Waaaaaah!
    • Nov 08: NOMINATION APPROVED & RECEIVED MY 190 ITA FROM DHA!!!
    • Nov 11: APPLICATION LODGED AND PAID!!! -- Submitted together with NBI Clearance and Form 80
    • Nov 17: Medicals day
    • Nov 23: MEDICALS CLEARED
    • ---

• Mar 06: VISA GRANT!!! -- I have no words. Hay grabe talaga
    • July 02: BIG MOVE!!! -- THIS IS IT!!!
  • mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

Hi. Anyone here po na married status pero not yet legally separated? Anong status nilagay nyo sa EOI - married or permanently separated?

When I choose married kasi, it asks for my spouse's details which I am not planning to include in the application if ever.

Thank you.

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• ga2auga2au NSW

@mathilde9 said:
    Hi. Anyone here po na married status pero not yet legally separated? Anong status nilagay nyo sa EOI - married or permanently separated?

When I choose married kasi, it asks for my spouse's details which I am not planning to include in the application if ever.

Thank you.

Nakalagay naman po dun kung isasama mo yung spouse mo sa application. So hanggat married po kayu and di pa divorce married parin po lalagay.

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@mathilde9 said:

Thank you.

Separated po ilagay nyo.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

• misslittlemarketermisslittlemarketer Pasig

@mariusinbrisbane said:

I'm a silent reader here since 2019 when I started to process my migration plans. To cut the story short, yesterday I submitted my EOI, finally.

1) Will my points be affected on EOI claims? If submission date was only yesterday with a positive skill assessment for 7 yrs with 10pts (Vetassess result April 2020) but on the EOI, I added my recent work experience and count result was more than 8yrs of experience so I got the maximum score of 15pts and I can provide supporting document for this, like COE if needed. They were not part of the Vetassess result at that time of assessment. I'm wondering if possibility will occur that the only counted work experience is the reflected years from the result of Vetassess?

2) I had a hard time getting the desired score for my English Proficiency (so I paused on continuing the process), but I submitted my EOI anyway under 491 with 0pt for english (will have my 3rd attempt in Jan-Feb 2022 and update EOI for 491 & to add 190). My question is, will there be a chance of getting an invite with current score of 70pts (0pt english) + 15pts (491) = 85pts? while I'm in the process of improving my english scores.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and any response/input/feedback/suggestion would really help me!! <3

For #1, based din po sa mga nababasa ko, always claim ONLY what you have (aka may proof kayo document-wise). So kung yung new company niyo po is hindi part ng VETASSESS result, pwede niyong ilagay pero don't claim points for it. DHA will invite you based on your points and if false po yung nilagay niyo dun, it could lead to refusal. Ang valid lang po is if you continued working in the same company after your assessment results, mag-rerecompute automatically yung points niyo. Again, based po ito sa mga nababasa ko. Inaantay ko din kasi pa yung results ng akin, then hopefully makapag-EOI na!

For #2, try niyo po ulit mag-take ng exam. Swerte nga po kayo, you can claim as much as 90 points (for 189) if Superior level kayo kasi current niyo is 70. In my case, highest ko na ang 70, given na Superior na yun, which I was able to achieve. Kaya i-take niyo po ulit! For 491, mapapabilis po kayo kasi aabot kayo ng 105 points with Superior English. :smile:

Hello!

Salamat sa mga sinabi mo. Honestly, kinabahan ako bigla but keeping my hopes up for this!

Anong code ka po? kase depende sa demand skill code ang pag invite malay mo mas mauna ka pa sakin kasi in deman po pala yung job mo.

For #2 yes, planning to retake talaga ako and hopefully this will be the final and best score! :)

Hello!

Salamat sa mga sinabi mo. Honestly, kinabahan ako bigla but keeping my hopes up for this!

Anong code ka po? kase depende sa demand skill code ang pag invite malay mo mas mauna ka pa sakin kasi in deman po pala yung job mo.

For #2 yes, planning to retake talaga ako and hopefully this will be the final and best score! :)

Welcome po! Kinakabahan po saan, sa assessment? Kaya po yan! Ako din for 3 months ang dami kong anxiety attacks pero worth it lahat.

Code ko po is Statistician 224113. Di po ganoong ka in-demand pero maganda na walang competition kasi mababa po points ko. Dati kasi pwede ako sa ICT Business Analyst kaso nakita ko grabe pala labanan ng points dun. Kayo po anong code niyo?

Sa PTE niyo po good luck! Dun sa "PTE Academic" na thread may guide po ako dun if you want po tignan niyo po :smile:

• Aug 05: Identified my occupation in the skills list; ended up choosing Statistician (224113) because it's the most relevant
    • Aug 18: VETASSESS -- Started collecting all of the necessary documents needed for skills assessment
    • Nov 18: PTE -- Exam date; also on the same day (after an hour), I received my results -- SUPERIOR! (L90,R82,S90,W90)
    • Dec 04: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "Completed"; I received my outcome letter -- POSITIVE!
    • ---

• Mar 19: Earned +5 because of moving to the next work experience bracket: 189 (75) | 190 (80)
    • May 06: Earned +5 because of moving to the next age bracket: 189 (80) | 190 (85)
    • Nov 11: APPLICATION LODGED AND PAID!!! -- Submitted together with NBI Clearance and Form 80
    • ---

Question po -- Pag ang status ng EOI is "Submitted" ibig sabihin yun na po yun no? Antay nalang ng invite, correct po ba?

• ---

• ---

Hello another question po about EOI.

Bale nagsubmit na po ako ng EOI for both 189 and 190. Bale yung two visa types na yun, under one EOI ID lang.

May difference po ba kung magsubmit ako ng separate EOI for 189 and another separate EOI for 190? Bale magkaiba sila ng EOI IDs, pero same email address.

• ---

• ---

• MLBSMLBS Manila

@mariusinbrisbane said:
    Hello another question po about EOI.

Bale nagsubmit na po ako ng EOI for both 189 and 190. Bale yung two visa types na yun, under one EOI ID lang.

May difference po ba kung magsubmit ako ng separate EOI for 189 and another separate EOI for 190? Bale magkaiba sila ng EOI IDs, pero same email address.

As far as I remember (been a while since I lodged my EOIs), kapag multiple visas ang nakatick sa isang EOI, if you get invited in one subclass, locked ka na dun and you won't receive invites sa other visas. Mas preferred na may multiple EOIs ka for different visa subclasses for flexibility of options. Make sure lang na pag nainvite ka na sa isang EOI, cancel mo na yung iba to leave slots for others.

You can make multiple EOIs under the same address. When I applied before, at one time 4 na EOI ang meron ako lol

mariusinbrisbanecaspersushi24Francis_Padua_21

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

As far as I remember (been a while since I lodged my EOIs), kapag multiple visas ang nakatick sa isang EOI, if you get invited in one subclass, locked ka na dun and you won't receive invites sa other visas. Mas preferred na may multiple EOIs ka for different visa subclasses for flexibility of options. Make sure lang na pag nainvite ka na sa isang EOI, cancel mo na yung iba to leave slots for others.

You can make multiple EOIs under the same address. When I applied before, at one time 4 na EOI ang meron ako lol

Thank you po! Kagagawa ko lang ng separate EOIs, isa for 189 and isa for 190.

Another question din po pala, ano po yung ImmiAccount and required din po ba yun?

• ---

• ---

• haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

@mariusinbrisbane said:

Thank you po! Kagagawa ko lang ng separate EOIs, isa for 189 and isa for 190.

Another question din po pala, ano po yung ImmiAccount and required din po ba yun?

You will need that once you are invited to apply for a visa na :) Good luck!

mariusinbrisbane

@haringkingking said:
    You will need that once you are invited to apply for a visa na :) Good luck!

Thank you po!

• ---

• ---

• gzabalagzabala Dubai, UAE

hello everyone ,

my inquiry lang po ako about sa EOI. i have found an employer na willing mag sponsor sakin ng visa 482. Pina-process na nila ang for nomination. at the same time i have existing EOI's sa SkillSelect for 189, 190 & 491 na na create ko last year palang 2020 with all the necessary requirements like PTE, CCL & skills assessment. Question ko is by the time mag apply na kami ng visa 482 ko, do I need to withdraw all those EOI's? If di ko xa iwithdraw, anu kaya consequences?

salamat sa sasagot and advance merry christmas to all.

• MLBSMLBS Manila
    edited December 2021

@gzabala said:
    hello everyone ,

my inquiry lang po ako about sa EOI. i have found an employer na willing mag sponsor sakin ng visa 482. Pina-process na nila ang for nomination. at the same time i have existing EOI's sa SkillSelect for 189, 190 & 491 na na create ko last year palang 2020 with all the necessary requirements like PTE, CCL & skills assessment. Question ko is by the time mag apply na kami ng visa 482 ko, do I need to withdraw all those EOI's? If di ko xa iwithdraw, anu kaya consequences?

Moral consequence lang yung hindi pag withdraw ng EOI kasi the invitations you could get could've gone to someone else. So once na granted na 482 it would be best to withdraw all others.

ispidprikgzabalaera222

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

• null94null94 Melbourne

@gzabala said:
    hello everyone ,

I think that should be fine, do not withdraw as you still want the permanent resident visa vs the temporary resident visa like 482, it is okay if you still have open EOIs.

caspersushi24

ANZSCO 261313 Software Engineer (Onshore) | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | Education: 15 | Single: 10 | TOTAL: 85

https://myimmitracker.com/
    08-03-2022 ACS Skills Assessment Result (Bachelor's Degree Major in computing, -2 years work experience)
    31-10-2022 PTE Exam and Test Result (same day, Superior 1st take)
    31-10-2022 EOI Submission (separate 189 & 190 VIC)
    31-10-2022 ROI 190 VIC
    22-11-2022 VIC 190 Pre-invite @ 85 +5 pts
    16-12-2022 Nomination approval, ITA
    23-12-2022 Visa lodged
    04-01-2023 Medical exam
    11-09-2023 IMMI Assessment Commence
    22-11-2023 Visa GRANT 🎉🎉🎉
    XX-XX-XXXX AU Citizenship 🙏🙏🙏

@null94 said:

@gzabala said:
    hello everyone ,

I think that should be fine, do not withdraw as you still want the permanent resident visa vs the temporary resident visa like 482, it is okay if you still have open EOIs.

thank you so much! yes, I don't want to withdraw it too because I'm planning to apply for nomination for 190 in NSW as soon as I will be eligible since my skill is on the priority list for NSW.

• justredjustred Laguna

Hello po. Ask ko lang, I received ITA for VIC 190 as Chef. But im currently working as Cook which is a closely related occupation. My skills assessment and 1 year experience is as Chef. Binanggit ko din sa ROI ko na Cook ako sa aged care. Na grant naman un Nomination ko. Will there be a problema once i lodged my 190? Thanks in advance.

• DHIRALYDHIRALY Posts: 8Member

Hello. I’m confused pls enlighten me. ACS assessed me that my bachelor degree is only AQF Diploma. But I’m confused what to put to my EOI. Thank you po sa sasagot. 😊

mathilde9
  • mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@DHIRALY said:
    Hello. I’m confused pls enlighten me. ACS assessed me that my bachelor degree is only AQF Diploma. But I’m confused what to put to my EOI. Thank you po sa sasagot. 😊

FF on this query -- yung mga software engineers na AQF Bachelor Degree Major in Computing, sa EOI ano po nilagay nyong qualification? Thanks!

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• hikarihikari Australia

@DHIRALY said:

Select nyo po Diploma lang.

DHIRALY

Master of Software Engineering

Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

• hikarihikari Australia

@mathilde9 said:

@DHIRALY said:

FF on this query -- yung mga software engineers na AQF Bachelor Degree Major in Computing, sa EOI ano po nilagay nyong qualification? Thanks!

Select nyo Bachelor Degree in Science, Business or Technology.

mathilde9marksolito

Master of Software Engineering

Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

• DHIRALYDHIRALY Posts: 8Member

@hikari said:

@DHIRALY said:

Select nyo po Diploma lang.

Thank you Ms. Hikari. :">

• Jam041019Jam041019 Posts: 45Member

Anyone who can help po? Lumipat po ako sa new work which is related occupation padin sa last work ko. Pero ung assessment ko is till last employer ko lang. Ung pts naman is maximum na dun sa employment.

Question:

1. Sa EOI po ba need ko padin ilagay ung new work ko?
    2. Since ndi xa ksama sa pina assess ko i need to put "no" dun sa question na are you claiming pts... sa eoi?
    3. Or ndi ko na need i add ung new work ko sa eoi then just put last day of employment dun sa last work ko na kasali sa assessment?

Thank you sa sasagot?

• Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Port Macquarie

@mariusinbrisbane said:

For #1, I'm not sure if it applies to all assessing body. Sa AIMS (Med Lab Scientist) kasi, you can claim post assessment experience from a different employer as long as makaprovide ka ng proof of work (COE, Job description etc).
    Nag lodge ako ng visa last month and I claimed points for my experience from different company na di na assess ng AIMS. I asked my agent about this and sabi nya it should be fine. Pero I'm not sure kung same lang sa other assessing bodies. I'm still waiting for grant by the way.

234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

491 FS : 90 pts
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

• marksolitomarksolito Posts: 139Member

question lang po. assessed na po ako ng Engineers Australia as Professional Engineer. tamo po ba tong ininput ko sa EOI: Bachelor Degree in Science, Business or Technology, then yung course name ko is Civil Engineering? thank you po

@Desert_Cowboy said:

@mariusinbrisbane said:

For #1, I'm not sure if it applies to all assessing body. Sa AIMS (Med Lab Scientist) kasi, you can claim post assessment experience from a different employer as long as makaprovide ka ng proof of work (COE, Job description etc).
    Nag lodge ako ng visa last month and I claimed points for my experience from different company na di na assess ng AIMS. I asked my agent about this and sabi nya it should be fine. Pero I'm not sure kung same lang sa other assessing bodies. I'm still waiting for grant by the way.

Hello!!

Naku! Maraming salamat sa sinabi mo na buhayan ako ng HOPE!!!

Goodluck po sa ating lahat!! Praying and claiming that this is our year!

:) <3

@Desert_Cowboy said:

@mariusinbrisbane said:

Hello!!

Anu pong assessing body nyo?

TIMELINE
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its

@Desert_Cowboy said:

@Desert_Cowboy said:

@mariusinbrisbane said:

Hello!!

Anu pong assessing body nyo?

Hello!

VETASSESS po kase yung sakin. :)

hello everyone,

i have a question. is there a negative impact for duplicate EOIs? I have a 189/190 Eoi for all the states that I created last September 2020
    and last January 2021, I created a 491-NSW Eoi bcoz if you remembered last yr NSW 491 was going to open for offshore but did not continue because of the threat of the Delta variant and this week I added 190 in the 491 NSW I created last year but I still did not delete NSW from the first EOI created. my skill code(312211) is also in the NSW skilled occupation list and they could be starting the invitations esp. for 190 by next week. I just want some advice or comments on what to do with my duplicate EOIs.

thanks in advance for the reply and Happy New Year to all 🙂

@gzabala said:
    hello everyone,

i have a question. is there a negative impact for duplicate EOIs? I have a 189/190 Eoi for all the states that I created last September 2020
    and last January 2021, I created a 491-NSW Eoi bcoz if you remembered last yr NSW 491 was going to open for offshore but did not continue because of the threat of the Delta variant and this week I added 190 in the 491 NSW I created last year but I still did not delete NSW from the first EOI created. my skill code(312211) is also in the NSW skilled occupation list and they could be starting the invitations esp. for 190 by next week. I just want some advice or comments on what to do with my duplicate EOIs.

thanks in advance for the reply and Happy New Year to all 🙂

You can create as much EOI as you want but its your moral obligation to delete your other EOIs if you are invited to give chance to others.

TIMELINE