Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

1402403405407408412

Comments

  • MangJuan08MangJuan08 SG
    Posts: 32Member
    Joined: Jul 04, 2022

    @juanrob said:

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:
    Hello po.
    Meron po bang similar case dito na nagpa assess kay EA without ITRs and Payslip from previous employer and got a positive outcome?
    Available documents ko po kasi are:
    1) Reference Letter based on EA requirement;
    2) SSS Contri
    3) PagIbig Contri
    4) Philhealth Contri
    5) Bank statements (Company name is not mentioned, only 'BIZLINK' and date of transaction)

    For ITR and payslip, di po sya available kasi I wasn't able to keep all the records. May chance po kaya ang positive outcome kung gamit ko lang ay documents mentioned above? TIA po.

    In my case, I submitted SSS contri and Pagibig contri and positive outcome nman.

    This is without ITR and pay slips din po ba sir?

    Yes Sir, wala rin ITR, I only submitted formatted reference letter + SSS Contri + Pagibig Contri sa dlawang company ko sa pinas.

    233513: Production or Plant Engineer - Offshore (SG)
    Age: 25 / English: 10 / Work: 15 / Education : 15 / Partner : 10 (Software Engr)
    189 - 75 ; 190 - 80 ; 491 - 90

    03-Feb-2023 - Take PTE Exam (Proficient)
    03-Feb-2023 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jun-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR+RSEA Fast Track Application)
    06-Jul-2023 - EA update from Paid to Assessment in progress
    12-Jul-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    13-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190
    24-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190 (Update with Wife Points)
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Invite
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa Lodge

  • miguelitolokomiguelitoloko Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Nov 24, 2022

    @Busy_book said:
    Hope this will help sa may similar questions.
    Please note, this is only my experience. Every case will be different, and every case officer will have their own decisions.

    BS ECE graduate from section 1 school, but worked in automation and control (233513). Applied as 233411 (Electronics Engineer) since this is my PRC license and I did not want to risk EA asking for a different diploma. Did not lie in my CDRs, just pointed out that I had several instrumentation, control theory and programming courses in college. I also related electrical/electronics fundamentals in my CEs. Please also note that I have an international certification in automation, so that must have helped a lot. CO gave me the option between 233513(Automation and control) and 233914 (Engineering Technologist) during information Request. I chose Prof.Eng. (in some cases engg technologist might be better in terms of number of invites/allocations and convenience. Research is key.)

    In my initial application, I only sent Reference letter (almost complete details they were looking for in company letterhead) + SSS screen shot for employer 1, and standard COE + Job Offer + sss screen shot for employer 2.

    Timeline:
    29/6 Submitted CDR+RSEA+Fast track
    26/7 Assessment in progress
    1/8 RFI : reference letter from employer (current employer won't give detailed reference). Was given the choice between 233513 and 233914.
    2/8 Sent standard COE + job offer + job description (all official and signed), plus 6 months payslip with HOURS WORKED highlighted. Gave them detailed cover letter explaining submitted docs.
    4/8 "Competent" as Electronics Engineer in assessment page but no date.
    https://portal.engineersaustralia.org.au/estage1/search
    8/8 Sent follow-up email/status request to [email protected]
    Got reply 3 days later that application is still in progress bla bla
    16/8 Sent another follow-up email. Mukhang hirap na hirap sila sa case ko.
    18/8 Received my outcome as 233513 plus all 10++ employment years credited.

    I will not entertain questions at this time. (wow press con? HAHAHA)

    Hi, po.

    Where did you get the SSS screen shots?

  • miguelitolokomiguelitoloko Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Nov 24, 2022

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:
    Hello po.
    Meron po bang similar case dito na nagpa assess kay EA without ITRs and Payslip from previous employer and got a positive outcome?
    Available documents ko po kasi are:
    1) Reference Letter based on EA requirement;
    2) SSS Contri
    3) PagIbig Contri
    4) Philhealth Contri
    5) Bank statements (Company name is not mentioned, only 'BIZLINK' and date of transaction)

    For ITR and payslip, di po sya available kasi I wasn't able to keep all the records. May chance po kaya ang positive outcome kung gamit ko lang ay documents mentioned above? TIA po.

    In my case, I submitted SSS contri and Pagibig contri and positive outcome nman.

    This is without ITR and pay slips din po ba sir?

    Yes Sir, wala rin ITR, I only submitted formatted reference letter + SSS Contri + Pagibig Contri sa dlawang company ko sa pinas.

    Hi! Where did you get the SSS contri and PagIBIG contri? Thank you!

  • juanrobjuanrob Posts: 11Member
    Joined: May 31, 2023

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:
    Hello po.
    Meron po bang similar case dito na nagpa assess kay EA without ITRs and Payslip from previous employer and got a positive outcome?
    Available documents ko po kasi are:
    1) Reference Letter based on EA requirement;
    2) SSS Contri
    3) PagIbig Contri
    4) Philhealth Contri
    5) Bank statements (Company name is not mentioned, only 'BIZLINK' and date of transaction)

    For ITR and payslip, di po sya available kasi I wasn't able to keep all the records. May chance po kaya ang positive outcome kung gamit ko lang ay documents mentioned above? TIA po.

    In my case, I submitted SSS contri and Pagibig contri and positive outcome nman.

    This is without ITR and pay slips din po ba sir?

    Yes Sir, wala rin ITR, I only submitted formatted reference letter + SSS Contri + Pagibig Contri sa dlawang company ko sa pinas.

    Great to now po. Thank you so much po sir.

  • juanrobjuanrob Posts: 11Member
    Joined: May 31, 2023

    @miguelitoloko said:

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:

    @MangJuan08 said:

    @juanrob said:
    Hello po.
    Meron po bang similar case dito na nagpa assess kay EA without ITRs and Payslip from previous employer and got a positive outcome?
    Available documents ko po kasi are:
    1) Reference Letter based on EA requirement;
    2) SSS Contri
    3) PagIbig Contri
    4) Philhealth Contri
    5) Bank statements (Company name is not mentioned, only 'BIZLINK' and date of transaction)

    For ITR and payslip, di po sya available kasi I wasn't able to keep all the records. May chance po kaya ang positive outcome kung gamit ko lang ay documents mentioned above? TIA po.

    In my case, I submitted SSS contri and Pagibig contri and positive outcome nman.

    This is without ITR and pay slips din po ba sir?

    Yes Sir, wala rin ITR, I only submitted formatted reference letter + SSS Contri + Pagibig Contri sa dlawang company ko sa pinas.

    Hi! Where did you get the SSS contri and PagIBIG contri? Thank you!

    Hello po. You can view those po online. Need lang po ng account sa SSS at virtual Pagibig..
    https://www.sss.gov.ph/
    https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig_profile/Verification/

    AUBOUND2024
  • kingisfromphkingisfromph Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 09, 2023

    Hello, just recent finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼

    AUBOUND2024
  • kingisfromphkingisfromph Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 09, 2023

    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

  • kingisfromphkingisfromph Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 09, 2023

    @kingisfromph said:
    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

    Nakalimutan ko po pala ilagay na (PR na po ako)

  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    @kingisfromph said:

    @kingisfromph said:
    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

    Nakalimutan ko po pala ilagay na (PR na po ako)

    PR as in permanent resident ka na ng Au? This forum mainly has people intending to migrate to Au and we apply for the Migration Skills Assessment. Have you looked up the EA website? They usually have detailed assessment information there kung ano ba ang kelangan mong gawin.

  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    @Busy_book said:

    @kingisfromph said:

    @kingisfromph said:
    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

    Nakalimutan ko po pala ilagay na (PR na po ako)

    PR as in permanent resident ka na ng Au? This forum mainly has people intending to migrate to Au and we apply for the Migration Skills Assessment. Have you looked up the EA website? They usually have detailed assessment information there kung ano ba ang kelangan mong gawin.

    I think this is what you will need:

    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/membership/competency-assessment

    kingisfromph
  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    @Busy_book said:

    @Busy_book said:

    @kingisfromph said:

    @kingisfromph said:
    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

    Nakalimutan ko po pala ilagay na (PR na po ako)

    PR as in permanent resident ka na ng Au? This forum mainly has people intending to migrate to Au and we apply for the Migration Skills Assessment. Have you looked up the EA website? They usually have detailed assessment information there kung ano ba ang kelangan mong gawin.

    I think this is what you will need:

    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/membership/competency-assessment

    Upon reading, halos same process rin pala, you will also write your own CDR. Basa basa dito sa thread na ito kung paano. 400+ pages na ng resources and experiences ang meron. Fresh grads will have to use projects/problems na nagawa during your studies. Include diagrams and figures and your solutions to problems. Make sure to read up on the Summary Statement first, and make sure you can align each item in the summary statement into your career episodes.

    Also, have you tried applying for work there? Pwede ka naman maghanap na ng trabaho jan. As long as related naman sa skills mo, employers will mostly not require EA membership as long as you can prove na kaya mo. Pero if employers have been ignoring your resume, then EA will be a good credential to have.

    kingisfromph
  • kingisfromphkingisfromph Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 09, 2023

    @Busy_book said:

    @Busy_book said:

    @Busy_book said:

    @kingisfromph said:

    @kingisfromph said:
    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

    Nakalimutan ko po pala ilagay na (PR na po ako)

    PR as in permanent resident ka na ng Au? This forum mainly has people intending to migrate to Au and we apply for the Migration Skills Assessment. Have you looked up the EA website? They usually have detailed assessment information there kung ano ba ang kelangan mong gawin.

    I think this is what you will need:

    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/membership/competency-assessment

    Upon reading, halos same process rin pala, you will also write your own CDR. Basa basa dito sa thread na ito kung paano. 400+ pages na ng resources and experiences ang meron. Fresh grads will have to use projects/problems na nagawa during your studies. Include diagrams and figures and your solutions to problems. Make sure to read up on the Summary Statement first, and make sure you can align each item in the summary statement into your career episodes.

    Also, have you tried applying for work there? Pwede ka naman maghanap na ng trabaho jan. As long as related naman sa skills mo, employers will mostly not require EA membership as long as you can prove na kaya mo. Pero if employers have been ignoring your resume, then EA will be a good credential to have.

    Sige po, sorry wrong thread po pala. Been looking up references for the CDR po eh. Anyways po if meron po kayong references for me ang email ko po ay [email protected] thank you po ulit!! 🫶

  • MLBSMLBS Manila
    Posts: 946Member
    Joined: Sep 11, 2016
    edited August 2023

    @kingisfromph said:

    @Busy_book said:

    @Busy_book said:

    @Busy_book said:

    @kingisfromph said:

    @kingisfromph said:
    Hello, just recently finished Bachelors of Science in Mechatronics Engineering. FRESH GRAD po is there a way to get assessed by EA and di ko po kasi alam kasi recently lang po ako nag move sa Australia. Nag tapos po ako sa BSU-TNEU (batangas state university). Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang tanong ko 🤞🏼**

    Nakalimutan ko po pala ilagay na (PR na po ako)

    PR as in permanent resident ka na ng Au? This forum mainly has people intending to migrate to Au and we apply for the Migration Skills Assessment. Have you looked up the EA website? They usually have detailed assessment information there kung ano ba ang kelangan mong gawin.

    I think this is what you will need:

    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/membership/competency-assessment

    Upon reading, halos same process rin pala, you will also write your own CDR. Basa basa dito sa thread na ito kung paano. 400+ pages na ng resources and experiences ang meron. Fresh grads will have to use projects/problems na nagawa during your studies. Include diagrams and figures and your solutions to problems. Make sure to read up on the Summary Statement first, and make sure you can align each item in the summary statement into your career episodes.

    Also, have you tried applying for work there? Pwede ka naman maghanap na ng trabaho jan. As long as related naman sa skills mo, employers will mostly not require EA membership as long as you can prove na kaya mo. Pero if employers have been ignoring your resume, then EA will be a good credential to have.

    Sige po, sorry wrong thread po pala. Been looking up references for the CDR po eh. Anyways po if meron po kayong references for me ang email ko po ay [email protected] thank you po ulit!! 🫶

    Just to let you know - nung nag aapply ako ng work before hindi ako hinanapan ng EA assessment ever. Ang pinaka primary concern ng employer dyan is kung PR ka o hindi, kasi mas ihhire ka nila pag full working rights ka. Try to apply with your credentials now, ayusin mo lang resume mo kasi yang cdr is primarily for getting a PR visa, mas may advantage ka na with being PR

    Busy_bookkingisfromph

    233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

    Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

    October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

  • onahgondoonahgondo Posts: 63Member
    Joined: Feb 21, 2023

    Meron ba ditong case na hningan ng additional documents tapos bumilang ult ng additional 20 working days bago dumating ang outcome?

  • onahgondoonahgondo Posts: 63Member
    Joined: Feb 21, 2023

    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    Busy_book
  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    I emailed them after 1 week. They replied that the 30 days guarantee of fast track is for assigning CO only.
    Then emailed again on the 3rd week. Got it Friday of the 3rd week after I sent my additional documents.> @onahgondo said:

    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    @onahgondo said:
    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    @onahgondo said:
    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    @onahgondo said:
    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    @onahgondo said:
    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,682Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @onahgondo said:
    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    That’s why always aim for decision ready applications. Make sure all docs are complete upon submission para hindi na bumalik.

  • AUBOUND2024AUBOUND2024 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jun 11, 2023

    Hi engineers! Please advise naman if ganito ung itsura ng "Documentary evidence of employment"? Nakita ko lang to sa net. And, ano ung ginawa nio ? Kasi may nabasa ako dati sa thread na ito na siya ung gumawa ng letter at naglagay ng company's letterhead then pinapirmahan niya lang. Ganun din po ba yung ginawa niyo? Thank you!

  • AUBOUND2024AUBOUND2024 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jun 11, 2023

    @AUBOUND2024 said:
    Hi engineers! Please advise naman if ganito ung itsura ng "Documentary evidence of employment"? Nakita ko lang to sa net. And, ano ung ginawa nio ? Kasi may nabasa ako dati sa thread na ito na siya ung gumawa ng letter at naglagay ng company's letterhead then pinapirmahan niya lang. Ganun din po ba yung ginawa niyo? Thank you!

  • onahgondoonahgondo Posts: 63Member
    Joined: Feb 21, 2023

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @onahgondo said:
    kung alam ko lang ganito katagal pati paghhntay sa outcome ng additional docs, dapat hnd nako nagbayad ng fastrack hayst

    That’s why always aim for decision ready applications. Make sure all docs are complete upon submission para hindi na bumalik.

    sinubmit ko naman lahat. d ko alam bakit saken lang hiningan ng ganon.

  • onahgondoonahgondo Posts: 63Member
    Joined: Feb 21, 2023

    alin ba dapat start ng 20working days? yung day1 of submission o yung day1 ng pagpasa ng additional docs? june 8 pa ako nagpasa pero until now wala pa dng outcome. Nagbayad dn ako for fastrack. Mag 3 months na

  • jdarkartistjdarkartist Posts: 35Member
    Joined: Aug 10, 2020

    Hello po. Baka po pwede po makahingi po ng SAMPLE > @onahgondo said:

    alin ba dapat start ng 20working days? yung day1 of submission o yung day1 ng pagpasa ng additional docs? june 8 pa ako nagpasa pero until now wala pa dng outcome. Nagbayad dn ako for fastrack. Mag 3 months na

    Hala. Ako ay August 10. Naiinip na ako. :neutral: Paid pa din tapos di pa ako makaaccess today sa EA portal.

    04/08/2022: PTE Exam (Competent)
    February 2023: BIG MOVE

    10/08/2023: EA Application Submitted (Fast Track)
    01/09/2023: EA Assessment in Progress
    04/09/2023: EA RFI: Coe/Reference Letter
    08/09/2023: EA Positive Outcome

  • onahgondoonahgondo Posts: 63Member
    Joined: Feb 21, 2023

    @jdarkartist said:
    Hello po. Baka po pwede po makahingi po ng SAMPLE > @onahgondo said:

    alin ba dapat start ng 20working days? yung day1 of submission o yung day1 ng pagpasa ng additional docs? june 8 pa ako nagpasa pero until now wala pa dng outcome. Nagbayad dn ako for fastrack. Mag 3 months na

    Hala. Ako ay August 10. Naiinip na ako. :neutral: Paid pa din tapos di pa ako makaaccess today sa EA portal.

    August 10 additional docs na ba to?? o original pnasa

  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    Fast Track guarantees assignment of CO within 20 business days after submission.

    After the case is assigned to a CO, the fast track is no longer working. It can take another 30 business days at most, usually shorter. You just have to wait. If you are impatient, you can email them but they will just tell you the same thing.

    rmbalingit
  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    Edit to add: I was impatient and I emailed weekly. I got results at the end of 2nd week.

  • rmbalingitrmbalingit Posts: 157Member
    Joined: Jun 06, 2022

    If may assigned CO na po, ilan days nalang kaya hihintayin based sa mga experience nyo po? Nung 28 lang naman naging AssessmentinProgress sakin. TIA

    "In God's Perfect Time"
    AU MIGRATION JOURNEY WITH SPOUSE
    (Industrial Engineer with Spouse)
    SC189: 80pts: SC190: 85pts: SC491: 95pts


    23 Jun 2022: Booked PTE Exam
    July-Aug 2022: Review PTE
    31 Aug 2022: PTE Examination
    31 Aug 2022: Same day result (L-80, R-85, S-90, W-82) SUPERIOR! Thank you, Lord!
    Sept 2022-May 2023: Got busy with work and businesses
    June 2023: Start again to collect docs from previous companies and prepare CDR & RSEA
    03 Aug 2023: Submit EA Assessment CDR+RSEA (Fast track)
    28 Aug 2023: EA status: Assessment in Progress
    04 Sept 2023: EA RFI: Additional Pay slips for current job
    05 Sept 2023: Submit additional pay slips
    21 Sept 2023: Received Positive Assessment & 8yrs+ RSEA Awarded. TYG!
    23 Sept 2023: Submit EOI for SC189
    24 Sept 2023: Submit Multiple EOIs
    19 Dec 2023: VIC 190 - Pre-invitation TYG!
    02 Jan 2024: VIC 190 Final Invitation and ITA received TYG!
    12 Jan 2024: Visa Lodgment
    17 Jan 2024: Attached form 80 and 1221
    24 Jan 2024: Medical Cleared - SALAMAT SA DYOS!
    ****: Visa Granted - Manifesting!!!
    ****: Got an AU Job while offshore -Manifesting!!!
    ****: BIG Move!!! - Manifesting!!!

  • Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2023

    **Edit to add dahil wala man lang delete or edit sa forum

    Edit to add: I got results end of 2nd week after I sent additional docs.

  • jdarkartistjdarkartist Posts: 35Member
    Joined: Aug 10, 2020

    @onahgondo said:

    @jdarkartist said:
    Hello po. Baka po pwede po makahingi po ng SAMPLE > @onahgondo said:

    alin ba dapat start ng 20working days? yung day1 of submission o yung day1 ng pagpasa ng additional docs? june 8 pa ako nagpasa pero until now wala pa dng outcome. Nagbayad dn ako for fastrack. Mag 3 months na

    Hala. Ako ay August 10. Naiinip na ako. :neutral: Paid pa din tapos di pa ako makaaccess today sa EA portal.

    August 10 additional docs na ba to?? o original pnasa

    August 10 ako nagsubmit. PAID pa din ang nakalagay. FAST TRACK yun.
    Gaano po kaya katagal ang result? Di pa ako makapag log-in sa portal ngayong araw.

    "EA Retrive ID Web Service is currently unavailable. An unknown error occured. Please try again later."

    04/08/2022: PTE Exam (Competent)
    February 2023: BIG MOVE

    10/08/2023: EA Application Submitted (Fast Track)
    01/09/2023: EA Assessment in Progress
    04/09/2023: EA RFI: Coe/Reference Letter
    08/09/2023: EA Positive Outcome

  • rmbalingitrmbalingit Posts: 157Member
    Joined: Jun 06, 2022

    "EA Retrive ID Web Service is currently unavailable. An unknown error occured. Please try again later."

    Possible po to next week, magiging "AssessmeninProgress", Aug 3 kasi ako then nitong monday nag-update ng status. Down website nila ngayon.

    "In God's Perfect Time"
    AU MIGRATION JOURNEY WITH SPOUSE
    (Industrial Engineer with Spouse)
    SC189: 80pts: SC190: 85pts: SC491: 95pts


    23 Jun 2022: Booked PTE Exam
    July-Aug 2022: Review PTE
    31 Aug 2022: PTE Examination
    31 Aug 2022: Same day result (L-80, R-85, S-90, W-82) SUPERIOR! Thank you, Lord!
    Sept 2022-May 2023: Got busy with work and businesses
    June 2023: Start again to collect docs from previous companies and prepare CDR & RSEA
    03 Aug 2023: Submit EA Assessment CDR+RSEA (Fast track)
    28 Aug 2023: EA status: Assessment in Progress
    04 Sept 2023: EA RFI: Additional Pay slips for current job
    05 Sept 2023: Submit additional pay slips
    21 Sept 2023: Received Positive Assessment & 8yrs+ RSEA Awarded. TYG!
    23 Sept 2023: Submit EOI for SC189
    24 Sept 2023: Submit Multiple EOIs
    19 Dec 2023: VIC 190 - Pre-invitation TYG!
    02 Jan 2024: VIC 190 Final Invitation and ITA received TYG!
    12 Jan 2024: Visa Lodgment
    17 Jan 2024: Attached form 80 and 1221
    24 Jan 2024: Medical Cleared - SALAMAT SA DYOS!
    ****: Visa Granted - Manifesting!!!
    ****: Got an AU Job while offshore -Manifesting!!!
    ****: BIG Move!!! - Manifesting!!!

  • jdarkartistjdarkartist Posts: 35Member
    Joined: Aug 10, 2020

    @rmbalingit said:

    "EA Retrive ID Web Service is currently unavailable. An unknown error occured. Please try again later."

    Possible po to next week, magiging "AssessmeninProgress", Aug 3 kasi ako then nitong monday nag-update ng status. Down website nila ngayon.

    Tapos wala pa ding outcome? Ang tagal nuuun, friday na bukas hehe.

    04/08/2022: PTE Exam (Competent)
    February 2023: BIG MOVE

    10/08/2023: EA Application Submitted (Fast Track)
    01/09/2023: EA Assessment in Progress
    04/09/2023: EA RFI: Coe/Reference Letter
    08/09/2023: EA Positive Outcome

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53394)

Browse Members

Members Online (17) + Guest (158)

aJefflukeyZionCinnZinnkidfrompolomolokMangJuan08ptcsonic1nicbagLogisitcsBoyeacdelacruzschrodingers_catRoberto21veniceT20242AuengrmondChazzChelzAJC

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters