Personal Carer Attendant Wanted
We are currently looking for a personal carer/s.
In your primary role as personal carer you will be working with a highly motivated, dynamic and cheerful quadriplegic businessman to assist him with aspects of personal care and activities of daily living in the home and office. Therefore, a background in nursing or attendant caring would be most advantageous.
You also need to be well spoken and good written English is essential for this Balwyn location.
How energetic are you?
There are variety of shifts available including morning weekdays, evenings and weekend shifts.
The position is available immediately.
The hours are flexible – 7 am to 10am and 5 pm – 8pm weekdays but more hours are available to someone with other skills
You will need the following:
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Driver’s License (an advantage)
- Caring, empathetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Responsible and Reliable
- Previous Experience working with clients with physical disability (an advantage)
- Would suit nursing students
Do you have additional skills that could get you many more hours’ work?
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Email, Google searching.
- People skills – are you friendly, positive?
Please send your CV and Application letter to Helen: [email protected]