Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 35.00
Ad Space Available
NEW immigration changes to watch out from 1 July 2019. Check here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.



Last Active


  • rniestar
    Hi po. Baka po sakaling may copy kayo ng GTE nyo na pwedeng maging guide, mag start pa lang po kasi ng application. Salamat po. Kung sakali po na mabasa nyo to at gusto nyo pong magshare kindly send po sa email address ko, [email protected] Sobrang salamat po. God Bless
    July 12
  • chellequebec
    hi miss mia..just for some clarifications

    me and my husband are both social workers. I work in a govt setting assigned to handle in
    adoption while my husband manages a residential facility for children, he is the project manager in that facility. Looking into the vetasses ielts is not really a requirement for assessment. can my husband take the vetasses for assessment instead of AASW?
    November 2018
    • Mia
      Hello again... check if your husband's job description now will substantially match what's listed for the nominated occupation.

      ACWA is the assessing authority for 134214 Welfare Centre Manager and not VETASSESS so you may have to check their requirements...

      134299 Health and Welfare Services Managers nec is VETASSESS but it's not on the MLTSSL. It's on the STSOL so with this occupation you need to be state sponsored... checked the states that has this occupation on the list and both require Proficient English (no band below 7)

      Don't know which of these two would match your husband so read carefully

      Doesn't matter at which part of the process you need the English exam, you will need it in one way or another...
  • n3n_3pqln
    Hi Ms. Mia, I've read your comment regarding NZ pathway ng mga SG RN's. i need your help po.
    Paano po ba ang mangyayari lets say after approval ng NZ for registration na I don't have to take CAP then pano po makatransition from NZ to Au (without physically going to NZ for work). Will I be given annual practicing cert from NZ?
    I've read po about Trans Tasman and I saw the form ATMR40 and nakaindicate po dun ung mga documents na need iattach sa application form like yun nga pong "annual practicing cert"
    I don't have any idea na po on what to do next and what to expect.

    thank you
    September 2018
    • Mia
      Yun na nga po after NZ registration. Submit the trans tasman form to AHPRA then wait. Yung annual practicising cert, registration cert will be mailed to you.
  • marann99
    hi sis,
    thanks nga pala sa inputs. ask ko lang for skills assessment ba mine will be under AASW , is it necessary na nasa list of AASW accredited school din yung magigng school ko?
    thanks :)
    May 2018

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Members Online (47) + Guest (173)


Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week