im a recent board passer here in the philippines.
I need advice on the following.. i hope u can help me po
1. How hard is it to get to practice in australia?
2. How much will the total cost be from the reviews, exams, processing fees etc from start until you achieve a license in australia
3. How long will the total duration (estimate) be for the whole application until you acquire a general registration in australia?
4. Is it still advisable to aspire practice in australia or should i just stay in the philippines?
5. is it true the australian govt is already discouraging IMGs?
6. Is it advisable for me to start residency here while applying for australia or should i do moonlight instead?
7. is it possible for me, a filipino doctor, to be accepted in a residency program in australia? perhaps surgery or Ob? or onlyIMG are only allowed to practice as GPs in australia..