Ad space available
reach us at [email protected]
Hi people, I'm aware there are crazy spammers trying to ruin the forum. Give me some time to work on these crazy people. In the meantime, ill just have to monitor the filtering manually. Apology for the inconvenience

491 Visa Application

123457

Comments

  • mathilde9mathilde9 Posts: 40Member
    Joined: Nov 15, 2021

    @Linetdane said:

    @mathilde9 said:
    Hi, to those who got invited for 491 (relative sponsorship), may bond po ba?

    Paano pong bond?

    Yung relative ko po nasa Au magbabayad ba ng parang "support bond". Refundable daw yun eh. Yung relative ko kasi sanay to sponsoring tourist visa lang. First time mag sponsor under 491. Please help enlighten. Thanks!

    Occupation - Software Engineer (261313)

    Sept. 2021 - PTE (Proficient) will retake hoping to get Superior
    Nov. 2021 - Positive ACS Skills Assessment received
    Dec. 2021 - EOI Lodged for 189/190/491(FS) == 75/80/90 pts
    Jan. 2022 - Work Experience points increased by 5pts : 189/190/491(FS) == 80/85/95 pts
    Jan. 2022 - ROI submitted

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Posts: 223Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    @mathilde9 said:

    Yung relative ko po nasa Au magbabayad ba ng parang "support bond". Refundable daw yun eh. Yung relative ko kasi sanay to sponsoring tourist visa lang. First time mag sponsor under 491. Please help enlighten. Thanks!

    Wala po kaming binayadan na support bond. May stat declaration lang po na fill outan yung relative nyo.

    mathilde9

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    Subclass 491 (Family Sponsored) Granted: May 28, 2021

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Philippines
    Posts: 179Member
    Joined: Mar 15, 2019

    @miller115 said:

    @mom_of_2 said:

    @miller115 said:

    @mom_of_2 said:
    @miller115 : Sabagay nga rin nman. Thanks po sa reply. Sana merong update soon.

    ano pong visa nyo pala, 491 din? kailan kayo granted?

    Oo 491 State Sponsored dn. January 2020 grant date.

    January 2020? They closed the borders March 2020. Which state/territory po kayo?

    Hi, anj long occupation nyo sa 491? Pag nasa critical skills ata pwedeng magrequest ng travel exemption.

    234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

    491 FS : 90 pts
    Age: 30
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

    TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @Desert_Cowboy said:

    @miller115 said:

    @mom_of_2 said:

    @miller115 said:

    @mom_of_2 said:
    @miller115 : Sabagay nga rin nman. Thanks po sa reply. Sana merong update soon.

    ano pong visa nyo pala, 491 din? kailan kayo granted?

    Oo 491 State Sponsored dn. January 2020 grant date.

    January 2020? They closed the borders March 2020. Which state/territory po kayo?

    Hi, anj long occupation nyo sa 491? Pag nasa critical skills ata pwedeng magrequest ng travel exemption.

    Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages and registered Secondary School Teacher din ako sa NT. Contract ko ends in July 2022, so antayin ko na lang:-)

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

  • MLBSMLBS Manila
    Posts: 600Member
    Joined: Sep 11, 2016

    @Linetdane said:

    @mathilde9 said:
    Hi, to those who got invited for 491 (relative sponsorship), may bond po ba?

    Paano pong bond?

    Good day po malihis lang ng konti, kelan po kayo nainvite sa 491 FS? Offshore po ba kayo?

    233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total

    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from UST
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts

    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

    Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

    October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!

    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth

    Jan 5 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Posts: 223Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    @MLBS said:
    Good day po malihis lang ng konti, kelan po kayo nainvite sa 491 FS? Offshore po ba kayo?

    Offshore, invited March 2020, granted May 2021.

    MLBSmathilde9

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    Subclass 491 (Family Sponsored) Granted: May 28, 2021

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • MLBSMLBS Manila
    Posts: 600Member
    Joined: Sep 11, 2016

    @Linetdane said:

    @MLBS said:
    Good day po malihis lang ng konti, kelan po kayo nainvite sa 491 FS? Offshore po ba kayo?

    Offshore, invited March 2020, granted May 2021.

    Thanks! Right before pala paghigpit dahil sa COVID, appreciate your reply :)

    233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total

    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from UST
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts

    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

    Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

    October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!

    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth

    Jan 5 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted

  • Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Philippines
    Posts: 179Member
    Joined: Mar 15, 2019

    @Linetdane said:

    @MLBS said:
    Good day po malihis lang ng konti, kelan po kayo nainvite sa 491 FS? Offshore po ba kayo?

    Offshore, invited March 2020, granted May 2021.

    Waiting nalang kaung mag open ung borders? Nag try ka bang mag apply for exemption?

    234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

    491 FS : 90 pts
    Age: 30
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

    TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Posts: 223Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    @Desert_Cowboy said:

    Waiting nalang kaung mag open ung borders? Nag try ka bang mag apply for exemption?

    Yes nagtatry din apply apply ng work. Yung exemption may portion na need ng details ng employer. So di ka basta basta makaapply if walang employer.

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    Subclass 491 (Family Sponsored) Granted: May 28, 2021

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Philippines
    Posts: 179Member
    Joined: Mar 15, 2019

    @Linetdane said:

    @Desert_Cowboy said:

    Waiting nalang kaung mag open ung borders? Nag try ka bang mag apply for exemption?

    Yes nagtatry din apply apply ng work. Yung exemption may portion na need ng details ng employer. So di ka basta basta makaapply if walang employer.

    Check this out
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.9news.com.au/article/f2322bc4-f6ef-40b4-8055-2015c257589d

    Linetdane

    234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

    491 FS : 90 pts
    Age: 30
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

    TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Posts: 223Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    Subclass 491 (Family Sponsored) Granted: May 28, 2021

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines
    Posts: 78Member
    Joined: Dec 15, 2020

    ANNOUNCEMENT! BORDER REOPENING FOR THE FOLLOWING VISAS FROM 1 DEC 2021.

    From 1 December 2021, fully vaccinated eligible visa holders can now travel to Australia without needing to apply for a travel exemption. Eligible visa holders are people who hold the following visas:

    Subclass 200 – Refugee visa
    Subclass 201 – In-country Special Humanitarian visa
    Subclass 202 – Global Special Humanitarian visa
    Subclass 203 – Emergency Rescue visa
    Subclass 204 – Woman at Risk visa
    Subclass 300 – Prospective Marriage visa
    Subclass 400 – Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa
    Subclass 403 – Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (other streams, including Australian Agriculture Visa stream)
    Subclass 407 – Training visa
    Subclass 408 – Temporary Activity visa
    Subclass 417 – Working Holiday visa
    Subclass 449 – Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) visa
    Subclass 457 – Temporary Work (Skilled) visa
    Subclass 461 – New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa
    Subclass 462 – Work and Holiday visa
    Subclass 476 – Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa
    Subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage visa
    Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate visa
    Subclass 489 – Skilled – Regional (Provisional) visa
    Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
    Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
    Subclass 500 – Student visa
    Subclass 580 – Student Guardian visa (closed to new applicants)
    Subclass 590 – Student Guardian visa
    Subclass 785 – Temporary Protection visa
    Subclass 790 – Safe Haven Enterprise visa
    Subclass 870 – Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa
    Subclass 988 – Maritime Crew visa

    Linetdanelester1
  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @Capuccino_2017 said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT! BORDER REOPENING FOR THE FOLLOWING VISAS FROM 1 DEC 2021.

    From 1 December 2021, fully vaccinated eligible visa holders can now travel to Australia without needing to apply for a travel exemption. Eligible visa holders are people who hold the following visas:

    Subclass 200 – Refugee visa
    Subclass 201 – In-country Special Humanitarian visa
    Subclass 202 – Global Special Humanitarian visa
    Subclass 203 – Emergency Rescue visa
    Subclass 204 – Woman at Risk visa
    Subclass 300 – Prospective Marriage visa
    Subclass 400 – Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa
    Subclass 403 – Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (other streams, including Australian Agriculture Visa stream)
    Subclass 407 – Training visa
    Subclass 408 – Temporary Activity visa
    Subclass 417 – Working Holiday visa
    Subclass 449 – Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) visa
    Subclass 457 – Temporary Work (Skilled) visa
    Subclass 461 – New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa
    Subclass 462 – Work and Holiday visa
    Subclass 476 – Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa
    Subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage visa
    Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate visa
    Subclass 489 – Skilled – Regional (Provisional) visa
    Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
    Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
    Subclass 500 – Student visa
    Subclass 580 – Student Guardian visa (closed to new applicants)
    Subclass 590 – Student Guardian visa
    Subclass 785 – Temporary Protection visa
    Subclass 790 – Safe Haven Enterprise visa
    Subclass 870 – Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa
    Subclass 988 – Maritime Crew visa

    @Linetdane, kailan balak nyo lipad?:-)

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Posts: 223Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    @miller115 said:

    @Linetdane, kailan balak nyo lipad?:-)

    Haha planuhin namin bro. Nakakabigla hahaha

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    Subclass 491 (Family Sponsored) Granted: May 28, 2021

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @Linetdane said:

    @miller115 said:

    @Linetdane, kailan balak nyo lipad?:-)

    Haha planuhin namin bro. Nakakabigla hahaha

    Naexcite din ako haha. Ako lipad sa March to try to secure a teaching job para sa Term 3 (July 2022). 1 week cguro ako doon. Then, lipad July 2022 after my contract sa current school ko:-)

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Posts: 223Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    @miller115 said:

    Naexcite din ako haha. Ako lipad sa March to try to secure a teaching job para sa Term 3 (July 2022). 1 week cguro ako doon. Then, lipad July 2022 after my contract sa current school ko:-)

    Nakakexcite na nakakakaba din. Super thankful may liwanag na din sa visa natin! Godbless sa atin!

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    Subclass 491 (Family Sponsored) Granted: May 28, 2021

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Philippines
    Posts: 179Member
    Joined: Mar 15, 2019

    @Linetdane said:

    @miller115 said:

    Naexcite din ako haha. Ako lipad sa March to try to secure a teaching job para sa Term 3 (July 2022). 1 week cguro ako doon. Then, lipad July 2022 after my contract sa current school ko:-)

    Nakakexcite na nakakakaba din. Super thankful may liwanag na din sa visa natin! Godbless sa atin!

    Congrats. Atleast wala ng quarantine. Bawas gastos din. Goodluck sa BM nyo.

    Linetdane

    234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

    491 FS : 90 pts
    Age: 30
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

    TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

  • Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines
    Posts: 78Member
    Joined: Dec 15, 2020

    Finally good news! the long wait is over for visa holders! congratulations and all the best sa BiG MoVe nyo. Good luck guys! 😊

    Linetdane
  • aiceeaicee Posts: 95Member
    Joined: Oct 24, 2018

    Wow!! It's s great day today! Finally.... :'( :'( :'(

  • JosefJosef Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Nov 22, 2021

    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    caspersushi24irl031816
  • caspersushi24caspersushi24 Vizcaya
    Posts: 72Member
    Joined: Aug 16, 2021

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Congratulations po! S'ang state po kayo and anong profession niyo po?

    234411 Geologist
    25 Jul 2021 : Started AU Dream
    18 Nov 2021 : PTE A Results - S90/R72/L80/W73

    25 Nov 2021 : VETASSESS - Lodged

    10 Dec 2021: VETASSESS - In Progress

    6 May 2022: EOI Submitted; 190 (75pts) / 491 (85pts)

  • Zezima1234Zezima1234 Posts: 33Member
    Joined: Dec 10, 2019

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @aicee said:
    Wow!! It's s great day today! Finally.... :'( :'( :'(

    hello, @aicee. kailan lipad nyo?:-) ung Rellim na account ko hindi na ako makalog-in

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

  • JosefJosef Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Nov 22, 2021

    @caspersushi24 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Congratulations po! S'ang state po kayo and anong profession niyo po?

    Thanks! State: NT Occupation: Primary Health Organization Manager

  • JosefJosef Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Nov 22, 2021

    @Zezima1234 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

    Thanks! I applied for NT state nomination Sept 2019 and received the nomination May 2021. I applied for Visa 491 in July 2021 and got the visa grant Nov 20, 2021.

  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @Josef said:

    @Zezima1234 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

    Thanks! I applied for NT state nomination Sept 2019 and received the nomination May 2021. I applied for Visa 491 in July 2021 and got the visa grant Nov 20, 2021.

    Congrats! NT rin ako:-)

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

  • JosefJosef Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Nov 22, 2021

    @miller115 said:

    @Josef said:

    @Zezima1234 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

    Thanks! I applied for NT state nomination Sept 2019 and received the nomination May 2021. I applied for Visa 491 in July 2021 and got the visa grant Nov 20, 2021.

    Congrats! NT rin ako:-)

    Nice! Planning initial entry by April or May next year... need to find work and accommodations muna! Haha and wrap things up here... wasn’t expecting the visa grant and border opening so soon!

    caspersushi24
  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @Josef said:

    @miller115 said:

    @Josef said:

    @Zezima1234 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

    Thanks! I applied for NT state nomination Sept 2019 and received the nomination May 2021. I applied for Visa 491 in July 2021 and got the visa grant Nov 20, 2021.

    Congrats! NT rin ako:-)

    Nice! Planning initial entry by April or May next year... need to find work and accommodations muna! Haha and wrap things up here... wasn’t expecting the visa grant and border opening so soon!

    Lipad ako in April to try to secure a teaching job for Term 3 nila. Then July 2022 goodbye Singapore na after 16 years dito hahaha.

    ga2aucaspersushi24Capuccino_2017

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

  • ga2auga2au Manila
    Posts: 733Member
    Joined: Aug 28, 2018

    @miller115 said:

    @Josef said:

    @miller115 said:

    @Josef said:

    @Zezima1234 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

    Thanks! I applied for NT state nomination Sept 2019 and received the nomination May 2021. I applied for Visa 491 in July 2021 and got the visa grant Nov 20, 2021.

    Congrats! NT rin ako:-)

    Nice! Planning initial entry by April or May next year... need to find work and accommodations muna! Haha and wrap things up here... wasn’t expecting the visa grant and border opening so soon!

    Lipad ako in April to try to secure a teaching job for Term 3 nila. Then July 2022 goodbye Singapore na after 16 years dito hahaha.

    Wow to think ung 8years namin dito sa sg is matagal na. May mas hardcore pa pala smain. Haha are u PR here?

    232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

    2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA
    2019 Jul- Lodge ACT Matrix
    2019 Aug- ITA from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge SA Visa Application 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- ITA for NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking

    ---- Start of Waiting -------

  • miller115miller115 Singapore
    Posts: 54Member
    Joined: Nov 09, 2019

    @ga2au said:

    @miller115 said:

    @Josef said:

    @miller115 said:

    @Josef said:

    @Zezima1234 said:

    @Josef said:
    Got my visa grant Nov 20, just in time for the opening of the borders! I think they just started processing offshore 491 visas when they were advised on the imminent opening of the borders... when I checked Wednesday (Nov 17), the status was still “Received”...

    Wow congrats bro, ang galing naman saktong sakto walang tapon na araw. Share details of your application please.

    Thanks! I applied for NT state nomination Sept 2019 and received the nomination May 2021. I applied for Visa 491 in July 2021 and got the visa grant Nov 20, 2021.

    Congrats! NT rin ako:-)

    Nice! Planning initial entry by April or May next year... need to find work and accommodations muna! Haha and wrap things up here... wasn’t expecting the visa grant and border opening so soon!

    Lipad ako in April to try to secure a teaching job for Term 3 nila. Then July 2022 goodbye Singapore na after 16 years dito hahaha.

    Wow to think ung 8years namin dito sa sg is matagal na. May mas hardcore pa pala smain. Haha are u PR here?

    hello, friend!:-) PR ako since 2007 kaso si wifey rejected 3 times sa PR application nya kaya hindin kami makabili HDB dito. the last rejection was the last straw.buti nabigyan ng nomination ni NT hehe. ung sau 190 un kaya oks lang antay pa kaunti hehe

    ga2au

    04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant:-)

    1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

BIG MOVE 2022

most recent by tigerlance

angel_iq4
angel_iq4

CHEMIST

most recent by Jonnyv

angel_iq4

PTE ACADEMIC

most recent by Unsullied_06

angel_iq4

Accountant

most recent by agentKams

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(45881)

angelitaliagalaygrace10unovaliente573apinoyRoyAglad02panal_cherryleeirishjarudameowzhyLeni15estongmaqjeffhupaoloasunto05WeezaPhCharlesSpoengrastenRuzelle_Lopez01xrocketbunnyremvaldez02
Browse Members

Members Online (18) + Guest (135)

AdminHeprexxiaolicotigerlancejdashmikeez.tiupermanharingkingkingrjregenciaAuroraAustralisericjayanacafjinigirlnikkolahzerwin2022Olsie17Janryanchored

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters