Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS question

1103104106108109112

Comments

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022
    edited June 2023

    @jlureta said:

    @whimpee said:

    @jlureta said:
    Hi guys, regarding payment evidence specifically BIR 2316. I was able to obtain my 2316 from my past employer from 2019. I have a concern kasi ang file na naprovide nila is parang scanned lng through mobile phone. Will a phone scanned copy be accepted by VETASSESS?

    Ang alam ko is clear colored copies dapat.

    Diba black and white naman po format ng BIR form 2316?

    Yes, black and white talaga ang 2316. Paanong scanned copy ba, like pinicturan lang? Make sure not cut off ang document and high quality. I forget if may required resolution (dpi) si VETASSESS, please check their website na lang.

    If hindi clear yung copy, I'd probably try to find a way to get one just in case. Minsan kasi babalikan ka ni VETASSESS asking for a clearer copy of a document, e.g. diploma. Better to find a way and worry now, baka mangarag ka lang din by the same thing pagkasubmit mo.

    jlureta

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

  • whimpeewhimpee Posts: 397Member
    Joined: Nov 04, 2022

    @jlureta said:

    @whimpee said:

    @jlureta said:
    Hi guys, regarding payment evidence specifically BIR 2316. I was able to obtain my 2316 from my past employer from 2019. I have a concern kasi ang file na naprovide nila is parang scanned lng through mobile phone. Will a phone scanned copy be accepted by VETASSESS?

    Ang alam ko is clear colored copies dapat.

    Diba black and white naman po format ng BIR form 2316?

    May point, hehe. I think ayaw nila yung taken from a mobile phone lang. Particular sila sa resolution.

    jlureta

    491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

  • jluretajlureta Posts: 28Member
    Joined: May 06, 2023

    Thank you for your responses po.

    I would like to ask if sufficient payment evidence na po ba itong mag documents ko?
    -SSS
    -Pag-ibig
    -Philhealth
    -BIR 2316
    -Bank Statement(Employer name does not show)

  • jkk32wjkk32w Melbourne
    Posts: 682Member
    Joined: Mar 14, 2015

    G day! For those who have obtained vetassess outcome recently, ilang weeks na po ung normal processing? During my time (2015) 8 weeks lng result nun :)

    A friend of mine is trying to have some luck sa prio processing which is a challenge every morning kc in minutes nag q quota agad. Ive read some other forums ung iba umaabot sa 8months to get a result. Thank you and Goodluck sa lahat ng nag p process :)

    ANZSCO CODE: 233511 || Industrial Engineer
    02.28.2015 || IELTS Test-University of Wollongong Dubai
    03.15.2015 || IELTS Result -L8/R7.5/W7.5/S7.5
    10.04.2015 || Submitted CDR to EA via Fast Track
    10.19.2015 || EA Positive Assessment - Thank Heavens!
    10.19.2015 || Submitted EOI Visa 189 (60 pts)
    11.23.2015 || EOI Auto Updated to 65 pts (8yrs at work)
    11.23.2015 || Received ITA - All Glory to God!
    12.04.2015 || Medical Examination- Nationwide
    12.12.2015 || Lodged Visa 189 / Medical Results Completed
    12.15.2015 || Uploaded all Docs including Form 80s/CVs/PCCs
    01.13.2016 || Direct Grant - All Praises to God.Viva Pit Senyor!
    03.01.2016 || Initial Entry (MEL) for me/baby & Hubby's Big Move
    03.23.2016 || Hubby's First Day of Work! Yipee! :D
    04.15.2016 || Second Visit to AU - MEL & SYD
    07.20.2016 || Hired for AU- Via Online Exams/Skype Interviews
    07.25.2016 || Third Visit to AU
    09.19.2016 || BIG MOVE!
    09.20.2016 || Employed-First Day High.Thank You Good Lord for Everything!

    “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” ~Marcus Aurelius

    "Fate loves the fearless." ~James Russell Lowell

  • whimpeewhimpee Posts: 397Member
    Joined: Nov 04, 2022

    @jlureta said:
    Thank you for your responses po.

    I would like to ask if sufficient payment evidence na po ba itong mag documents ko?
    -SSS
    -Pag-ibig
    -Philhealth
    -BIR 2316
    -Bank Statement(Employer name does not show)

    2316 is fine since it indicates date of employment and name of company

    491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

  • jluretajlureta Posts: 28Member
    Joined: May 06, 2023

    Thank you @whimpee

    Anyone here who's willing to share their statement of service? Plan ko kasi ako na lng gagawa para complete yung required details then papirmahan ko na lng sa aking supervisor.

    I also want to ask about the format ng SOS. I have noticed that there is a statement of service template in the vet assess website. Would it be okay if I'll use the template exactly as it is for all my different employment? I'm worried baka e question ni vetassess na bakit exactly the same format lahat ng SOS ko with different employers.

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022

    @jlureta said:
    Thank you @whimpee

    Anyone here who's willing to share their statement of service? Plan ko kasi ako na lng gagawa para complete yung required details then papirmahan ko na lng sa aking supervisor.

    I also want to ask about the format ng SOS. I have noticed that there is a statement of service template in the vet assess website. Would it be okay if I'll use the template exactly as it is for all my different employment? I'm worried baka e question ni vetassess na bakit exactly the same format lahat ng SOS ko with different employers.

    Yes, it's okay to match the VETASSESS template. I drafted my SOS myself, and they all had the exact same format* (order of details, how many paragraphs, etc.) and it went okay naman.

    *Except for one na diniskartehan ko lang kasi strict yung HR

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

  • jluretajlureta Posts: 28Member
    Joined: May 06, 2023

    @era222 said:

    @jlureta said:
    Thank you @whimpee

    Anyone here who's willing to share their statement of service? Plan ko kasi ako na lng gagawa para complete yung required details then papirmahan ko na lng sa aking supervisor.

    I also want to ask about the format ng SOS. I have noticed that there is a statement of service template in the vet assess website. Would it be okay if I'll use the template exactly as it is for all my different employment? I'm worried baka e question ni vetassess na bakit exactly the same format lahat ng SOS ko with different employers.

    Yes, it's okay to match the VETASSESS template. I drafted my SOS myself, and they all had the exact same format* (order of details, how many paragraphs, etc.) and it went okay naman.

    *Except for one na diniskartehan ko lang kasi strict yung HR

    Regarding sa main responsibilities and skills po, gaano po karami ang nilagay nyo? like 5 or 10 bullets?

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022

    @jlureta said:

    @era222 said:

    @jlureta said:
    Thank you @whimpee

    Anyone here who's willing to share their statement of service? Plan ko kasi ako na lng gagawa para complete yung required details then papirmahan ko na lng sa aking supervisor.

    I also want to ask about the format ng SOS. I have noticed that there is a statement of service template in the vet assess website. Would it be okay if I'll use the template exactly as it is for all my different employment? I'm worried baka e question ni vetassess na bakit exactly the same format lahat ng SOS ko with different employers.

    Yes, it's okay to match the VETASSESS template. I drafted my SOS myself, and they all had the exact same format* (order of details, how many paragraphs, etc.) and it went okay naman.

    *Except for one na diniskartehan ko lang kasi strict yung HR

    Regarding sa main responsibilities and skills po, gaano po karami ang nilagay nyo? like 5 or 10 bullets?

    I did not aim for a specific number of bullets pero I did try to do it under 10. Ang important naman ay ma-relay mo duties mo talaga para mapakita mong aligned sya sa nominated occupation. So if you need more than 10, go for it, 'wag lang siguro unreasonable number of bullets haha

    Cerberus13jlureta

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

  • ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo
    Posts: 260Member
    Joined: Feb 05, 2023

    @jlureta said:

    @era222 said:

    @jlureta said:
    Thank you @whimpee

    Anyone here who's willing to share their statement of service? Plan ko kasi ako na lng gagawa para complete yung required details then papirmahan ko na lng sa aking supervisor.

    I also want to ask about the format ng SOS. I have noticed that there is a statement of service template in the vet assess website. Would it be okay if I'll use the template exactly as it is for all my different employment? I'm worried baka e question ni vetassess na bakit exactly the same format lahat ng SOS ko with different employers.

    Yes, it's okay to match the VETASSESS template. I drafted my SOS myself, and they all had the exact same format* (order of details, how many paragraphs, etc.) and it went okay naman.

    *Except for one na diniskartehan ko lang kasi strict yung HR

    Regarding sa main responsibilities and skills po, gaano po karami ang nilagay nyo? like 5 or 10 bullets?

    Madami ako nilagay. Like i compared what is in the job description ANZCO reference at kung ano yung nasa job ads ng company na job scope. (In that way the company cannot raise eyebrows dahil yun mismo JD na hinanap nila nung na hire ka)

    jlureta
  • Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    Posts: 341Member
    Joined: Mar 23, 2020

    Wala akong more than 10 bullets sa 4 SoS ko. I think most 6-7 lang. haha

    jlureta

    ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

    2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

    2020 : Covid happened...

    2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

    2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

  • jluretajlureta Posts: 28Member
    Joined: May 06, 2023

    Another question po, for my employment last 2019, since ngayon lng po ako nag request nitong SOS, ano po pala yung designation na gagamitin ng aking supervisor? yung designation nya last 2019 or yung current designation nya? He was promoted from Area Supervisor last 2019 to Project Head this 2023.

  • ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo
    Posts: 260Member
    Joined: Feb 05, 2023

    Sa case ko, nilagay ko lang latest position. Positively assessed naman.

  • JoanHeveJoanHeve Posts: 1Member
    Joined: Jun 19, 2023

    Hello everyone. I just want to ask regarding the organizational chart that will be submitted to Vetassess. I am an office engr from my previous work and I want to confirm if an organizational chart is really required on this position? I have minimal supervision with the workers.

    Another question, If an org chart is required do I need it for the whole company or is it ok if its just on the Project Site where Im assigned before?

    Thank you in advance.

  • ZionZion Singapore
    Posts: 29Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2019

    Good day everyone.
    Need some help po, nagrequest na kami ng SOS sa previous company namin ni Hubby dito sa pinas but sadly both HRs are not responsive sa email, messenger and even sms. Tho nagreply and naacknowledge naman nila unang message namin pero until now wala na sila ulit update.
    So para mag-move forward application namin, we're thinking to get our previous supervisors to sign our SOS.
    May question po are:
    1. Okay lang kaya walang company letter head? Company logo lang kasi nakikita namin sa google.
    2. Is there any docs po ng supervisors namin that we need to submit to VetAsess din to support our SOS?
    Salamat po sa tutugon! :)

  • whimpeewhimpee Posts: 397Member
    Joined: Nov 04, 2022

    @JoanHeve said:
    Hello everyone. I just want to ask regarding the organizational chart that will be submitted to Vetassess. I am an office engr from my previous work and I want to confirm if an organizational chart is really required on this position? I have minimal supervision with the workers.

    Another question, If an org chart is required do I need it for the whole company or is it ok if its just on the Project Site where Im assigned before?

    Thank you in advance.

    Org chart is required if you're in a supervisory or managerial position as far as I am aware. Within your department lang naman kailangan, not the whole company.

    491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

  • cccubiccccubic Singapore
    Posts: 15Member
    Joined: Jan 20, 2021

    Sa mga nakapagvetassess na po, pwede kayang sa resigned supervisor ako magpapirma ng Statement of Service? or talagang ung nasa company pa or HR talaga? Maraming salamat in advance sa makakasagot!

  • ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo
    Posts: 260Member
    Joined: Feb 05, 2023

    @Zion said:
    Good day everyone.
    Need some help po, nagrequest na kami ng SOS sa previous company namin ni Hubby dito sa pinas but sadly both HRs are not responsive sa email, messenger and even sms. Tho nagreply and naacknowledge naman nila unang message namin pero until now wala na sila ulit update.
    So para mag-move forward application namin, we're thinking to get our previous supervisors to sign our SOS.
    May question po are:
    1. Okay lang kaya walang company letter head? Company logo lang kasi nakikita namin sa google.
    2. Is there any docs po ng supervisors namin that we need to submit to VetAsess din to support our SOS?
    Salamat po sa tutugon! :)

    1. In your case, non responsive yung company, sa case ko is closed yung company. So pinag Statutory declaration ko ex-boss ko. No letterheads. Mga pirmahan lang complete with all the required details for an SOS. (Date employed, hours per wk, JD, etc)

    2. Attach mo mga emails and SMS niyo to prove din na nag reach out kayo, bind the rest as one document behind item 1. I attached some company publication with the name of my ex boss, including correspondences that involved both of us. I also attached org charts.

    hth

  • ZionZion Singapore
    Posts: 29Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2019

    @Conboyboy said:

    @Zion said:
    Good day everyone.
    Need some help po, nagrequest na kami ng SOS sa previous company namin ni Hubby dito sa pinas but sadly both HRs are not responsive sa email, messenger and even sms. Tho nagreply and naacknowledge naman nila unang message namin pero until now wala na sila ulit update.
    So para mag-move forward application namin, we're thinking to get our previous supervisors to sign our SOS.
    May question po are:
    1. Okay lang kaya walang company letter head? Company logo lang kasi nakikita namin sa google.
    2. Is there any docs po ng supervisors namin that we need to submit to VetAsess din to support our SOS?
    Salamat po sa tutugon! :)

    1. In your case, non responsive yung company, sa case ko is closed yung company. So pinag Statutory declaration ko ex-boss ko. No letterheads. Mga pirmahan lang complete with all the required details for an SOS. (Date employed, hours per wk, JD, etc)

    2. Attach mo mga emails and SMS niyo to prove din na nag reach out kayo, bind the rest as one document behind item 1. I attached some company publication with the name of my ex boss, including correspondences that involved both of us. I also attached org charts.

    hth

    Noted po. Salamat po sa reply niyo!:)

  • ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo
    Posts: 260Member
    Joined: Feb 05, 2023

    Take note statutory declaration is like doing an oath sa lawyer/attorneys office (notary public).

  • teddy593teddy593 Posts: 2Member
    Joined: Jun 08, 2023

    Good evening po. Meron po ba ditong nagpaassess for Construction Project Manager?

    washoutmcdadula
  • Francis_Padua_21Francis_Padua_21 Singapore
    Posts: 17Member
    Joined: Feb 13, 2023

    Hi guys! Just want to share my wife’s positive outcome for skills assessment as Architectural Draftsperson (312111):

    Lodged - March 1
    In progress - May 4
    Completed - June 26
    Total of around 17 weeks

    (Fyi: my own application is still in progress. Hoping to get the outcome soon.)

    Thanks for all the comments and insights on this thread! 😊

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022

    @Francis_Padua_21 said:
    Hi guys! Just want to share my wife’s positive outcome for skills assessment as Architectural Draftsperson (312111):

    Lodged - March 1
    In progress - May 4
    Completed - June 26
    Total of around 17 weeks

    (Fyi: my own application is still in progress. Hoping to get the outcome soon.)

    Thanks for all the comments and insights on this thread! 😊

    Uy nice :open_mouth: Was this priority processing? If regular lang, that's a really good processing time—used to be at least 6 months!

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

  • Francis_Padua_21Francis_Padua_21 Singapore
    Posts: 17Member
    Joined: Feb 13, 2023

    @era222 said:

    @Francis_Padua_21 said:
    Hi guys! Just want to share my wife’s positive outcome for skills assessment as Architectural Draftsperson (312111):

    Lodged - March 1
    In progress - May 4
    Completed - June 26
    Total of around 17 weeks

    (Fyi: my own application is still in progress. Hoping to get the outcome soon.)

    Thanks for all the comments and insights on this thread! 😊

    Uy nice :open_mouth: Was this priority processing? If regular lang, that's a really good processing time—used to be at least 6 months!

    Normal processing time.

    era222
  • ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo
    Posts: 260Member
    Joined: Feb 05, 2023

    @Francis_Padua_21 said:
    Hi guys! Just want to share my wife’s positive outcome for skills assessment as Architectural Draftsperson (312111):

    Lodged - March 1
    In progress - May 4
    Completed - June 26
    Total of around 17 weeks

    (Fyi: my own application is still in progress. Hoping to get the outcome soon.)

    Thanks for all the comments and insights on this thread! 😊

    nice bro! hopefully you get yours para makapag lodge na kayo EOI's.

    Francis_Padua_21
  • bonezbonez Posts: 11Member
    Joined: Mar 02, 2023

    @Francis_Padua_21 said:
    Hi guys! Just want to share my wife’s positive outcome for skills assessment as Architectural Draftsperson (312111):

    Lodged - March 1
    In progress - May 4
    Completed - June 26
    Total of around 17 weeks

    (Fyi: my own application is still in progress. Hoping to get the outcome soon.)

    Thanks for all the comments and insights on this thread! 😊

    congrats po. at thanks sa info. march din ang lodged ko, waiting pa din ng result

    Francis_Padua_21
  • enjheienjhei Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jun 29, 2023

    Hi po. Ask ko lang pag architectural draftperson need padin ng CDR?

    Francis_Padua_21
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,686Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @enjhei said:
    Hi po. Ask ko lang pag architectural draftperson need padin ng CDR?

    CDR? That’s only for engineering. You will need to liaise with a different skills assessing authority

    enjhei
  • pikpakboompikpakboom Posts: 26Member
    Joined: Jun 22, 2022

    PAYSLIP Question

    Hello po. May nakapag apply na po ba dito ng VETASSESS nang may incomplete payment evidence e.g., Payslip from one of former job? May isa po kasi akong past job na hindi ko na maretrieve yung older years' payslips ko pero meron po nung latter part (more than 5 years kasi ako doon sa company). In addition, complete naman po ITR ko, may statements from Pag-ibig, Philhealth and SSS din. Would that be enough kaya in the absense of some payslips?

    Salamat po sa sasagot.

    washout
  • whimpeewhimpee Posts: 397Member
    Joined: Nov 04, 2022

    @pikpakboom said:
    PAYSLIP Question

    Hello po. May nakapag apply na po ba dito ng VETASSESS nang may incomplete payment evidence e.g., Payslip from one of former job? May isa po kasi akong past job na hindi ko na maretrieve yung older years' payslips ko pero meron po nung latter part (more than 5 years kasi ako doon sa company). In addition, complete naman po ITR ko, may statements from Pag-ibig, Philhealth and SSS din. Would that be enough kaya in the absense of some payslips?

    Salamat po sa sasagot.

    ITR should be fine

    491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

Work permit

most recent by maguero

angel_iq4
angel_iq4

EOI Concerns

most recent by casssie

angel_iq4

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53484)

pahpuhSarojamathanjs57359Paigeruthelizabethmillershikara_18mat_012483jbhgrcvictorzate8253Kjp24merryZ&ZipolyyyinGodsTime189ellehcram09nimmidell29jhackyGustavoWoltmannspade21
Browse Members

Members Online (3) + Guest (154)

sunflowerkayneengrmond

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters