Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

1472473475477478498

Comments

  • findinglimufindinglimu Posts: 1Member
    Joined: Jul 30, 2023

    Question po:

    My college degree is BS Civil Engineering and 1 year lang ako ng work ng related sa civil engineering the the resy of my 15years is IT related experience na. Ano po masa-suggest nyo na route ko na gawin for migration sa Australia. Need po ba mag study ng ICT degree or may another possible options pa po?

    Thank you in advance.

  • sunkissedbella17sunkissedbella17 SG
    Posts: 28Member
    Joined: Nov 08, 2016

    Hello everyone! Seeking your advice please on following concerns:

    1. For below statement about claiming employment points, does this mean I can only submit my work experiences in the last 10 years (2013 - 2023)? So those work experiences I had older than year 2013, I can no longer submit for assessment?
    2. If I got promoted from Level 1 > Level 2 then Level 2 > Level 3 sa same employer (Same Job title pa din but nag-iba lang ng level), is this considered as multiple roles wherein I have to provide a breakdown of roles and period?

    Thanks in advance!

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,717Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016
    edited August 2023

    @jinigirl said:

    @scarlettcross said:
    Hello everyone, I received positive skills assessment and all my work experiences are credited under Computer Network Engineer. I was assessed as AQF diploma although I came from a section 2 school (PLM) and provided my ECE license.

    I e-mailed them asking if my license was ever considered for my academic qualification but they did not directly answer my question. Just the generic replies like it was based on various assessment references etc.

    Should I proceed with the Appeal process? I'm really hoping to get a Bachelor's equivalent. I still have 30 days though.

    Go! Sa case ko naman, review ginawa ko kasi di naman ako nag upload agad ng PRC board certificate. Pero try mo mag appeal. Sakin 7 days nalang bago ko napa review.

    I get so annoyed learning again some silly mistake done by an assessor. I’ve had outcome decisions turned around without an appeal. I refuse to allow my clients to be further inconvenienced. Even though money will be returned if appeal is successful, that’s a lot of time wasted for the applicant for a mistake caused by an assessor. It’s not right. The sad thing about all these are those who have done a diy - no voice to argue their case and are left with no choice but to play along with their system.

    jinigirljar0casssie
  • edgievnedgievn Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 03, 2023

    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

  • edgievnedgievn Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 03, 2023

    @jar0 said:
    I just got the positive result from ACS today suitable for migration 1 week after nung recommended ANZCO code..so happy..pte nmn next..hehe..
    salamat sa mga insights lalo na kina @jinigirl and @RheaMARN1171933..

    wow. yan din problem ko. ECE ako sinasabi ng iba mag RPL route ako.
    were you able to get signed ng HR ng company or manager lang?

  • jar0jar0 Posts: 71Member
    Joined: Jan 27, 2023

    @edgievn said:

    @jar0 said:
    I just got the positive result from ACS today suitable for migration 1 week after nung recommended ANZCO code..so happy..pte nmn next..hehe..
    salamat sa mga insights lalo na kina @jinigirl and @RheaMARN1171933..

    wow. yan din problem ko. ECE ako sinasabi ng iba mag RPL route ako.
    were you able to get signed ng HR ng company or manager lang?

    Hi @edgievn dun ako sa General Skills Assessment na pathway nagpaassess..

    General Skills Assessment - General skills assessment is suitable for applicants with tertiary ICT qualifications and ICT employment.

    RPL application pathway - for applicants who hold tertiary qualifications with insufficient or no ICT
    content, or applicants who do not hold any recognised tertiary qualifications.

    You need to review if alin mas suitable na pathway for you tapos review mo yung checklist, summary criteria and especially yung ANZCO Code Information.

    Ang kinuha ko sa HR ay COE, certification that says they can't provide details sa employment reference na hinihingi ni ACS, payslip, certification of contribution (SSS, Pagibig - for payment evidence)..

    Since di ako makakuha ng Employment Reference sa company ko dun ako sa Statutory Declaration or Affidavit na route..dito nmn you need Affidavit na nandun lahat ng details na required from Employment Reference..papipirmahan mo yan sa colleague mo (Manager/TL) then after that ipanotarise mo..make sure na andun ung contact details ng colleague mo in case ACS will call him/her for verification.
    **Make sure na yung content ng affidavit is yung colleague mo yung nagsulat hindi ikaw.. :smiley:

    In addition, need ng COE ng colleague mo patunay na nagwork din siya sa same company during your employment period and scanned ng valid ID niya (nirequire kc ako ng Atty dito before nila inotarise - based on experience lng nmn ito).

    I suggest to review ng mabuti yung ACS guidelines, checklist, summary criteria and especially yung ANZCO Code Information. The assessment will be based on your nominated anzco code, education, work experience and supporting documents na isusubmit mo.

    ACS Guidelines:
    https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/acs-skills/Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants-V8.0 May 2023.pdf

    ACS Checklist:
    https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/acs-skills/Application-Checklist V4.0 May 2023.pdf

    ACS Summary Criteria:
    https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/acs-skills/Summary of Criteria - 2017.pdf

    ANZCO Code Information:
    https://www.acs.org.au/msa/anzsco-code-information.html

    lunarcatcharlesrivera
  • jar0jar0 Posts: 71Member
    Joined: Jan 27, 2023

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

  • jar0jar0 Posts: 71Member
    Joined: Jan 27, 2023

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

  • jmcanlas95jmcanlas95 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2023

    Hi may question po ako sana may makautolong po. Need po ba gumawa ng account sa ACS bago mag apply? may bayad po ata yung pag create ng account?

  • br00dling365br00dling365 Posts: 40Member
    Joined: Feb 24, 2023

    @jmcanlas95 said:
    Hi may question po ako sana may makautolong po. Need po ba gumawa ng account sa ACS bago mag apply? may bayad po ata yung pag create ng account?

    Account, yes. Membership, not needed po.

    From ACS home page, go to Menu > Migration Skills Assessment > Online Applicantions:
    https://www.acs.org.au/msa/secure/what-you-need.html

    Then click Apply Now button.

  • jmcanlas95jmcanlas95 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2023

    @br00dling365 said:

    @jmcanlas95 said:
    Hi may question po ako sana may makautolong po. Need po ba gumawa ng account sa ACS bago mag apply? may bayad po ata yung pag create ng account?

    Account, yes. Membership, not needed po.

    From ACS home page, go to Menu > Migration Skills Assessment > Online Applicantions:
    https://www.acs.org.au/msa/secure/what-you-need.html

    Then click Apply Now button.

    Thanks po. lagi po ba nangyayari to??? di ako maka proceed

  • edgievnedgievn Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 03, 2023

    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

  • jmcanlas95jmcanlas95 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2023

    Help po wala naman po akong file above 3MB or even 5MB bat po may ganitong error???

  • scarlettcrossscarlettcross Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Oct 15, 2022

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @scarlettcross said:
    Hello everyone, I received positive skills assessment and all my work experiences are credited under Computer Network Engineer. I was assessed as AQF diploma although I came from a section 2 school (PLM) and provided my ECE license.

    I e-mailed them asking if my license was ever considered for my academic qualification but they did not directly answer my question. Just the generic replies like it was based on various assessment references etc.

    Should I proceed with the Appeal process? I'm really hoping to get a Bachelor's equivalent. I still have 30 days though.

    Go! Sa case ko naman, review ginawa ko kasi di naman ako nag upload agad ng PRC board certificate. Pero try mo mag appeal. Sakin 7 days nalang bago ko napa review.

    I get so annoyed learning again some silly mistake done by an assessor. I’ve had outcome decisions turned around without an appeal. I refuse to allow my clients to be further inconvenienced. Even though money will be returned if appeal is successful, that’s a lot of time wasted for the applicant for a mistake caused by an assessor. It’s not right. The sad thing about all these are those who have done a diy - no voice to argue their case and are left with no choice but to play along with their system.

    Hello Everyone,

    After a month of e-mail exchange with ACS, I finally had my assessment result updated from Diploma to Bachelors! I don't need to file an appeal.

    I specifically mentioned na I attached my evidence of passing my ECE board exam in my qualifications. They consulted with a senior assessor and I got the updated result letter. 4 years ang nabawas which is better than the 6 years deduction if Diploma ako. Thank you everyone!

    br00dling365jinigirlcasssiejar0kathcmathilde9

    263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer - Age: 25 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 15 | Qualification: 15 | Partner: 5 | NAATI: 0 Total: 80 (189) | 85 (190) | DIY | OFFSHORE

    March 24, 2023: Submitted ACS , ECE from Section 2 University
    June 26, 2023: Received Positive Assessment - AQF Associate Degree 6 years deduction
    June 26, 2023: Reached out to Assessing Officer to update to Bachelors Degree because I have PRC license
    August 3, 2023: Senior Assessor investigated my case after 2 months of calling and e-mail exchange
    August 4, 2023: Received Positive Assessment - Bachelor's Degree 4 years deduction
    October 2, 2023: PTE Superior (L:90 R:90 S:90 W:90)
    October 24, 2023: Wife PTE Superior
    October 26, 2023: Submitted EOI (189, 190 NSW, VIC, QLD, SA)
    October 28, 2023: Submitted EOI (190 ACT) , ROI (190 SA,VIC)

    Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,717Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @scarlettcross said:
    Hello everyone, I received positive skills assessment and all my work experiences are credited under Computer Network Engineer. I was assessed as AQF diploma although I came from a section 2 school (PLM) and provided my ECE license.

    I e-mailed them asking if my license was ever considered for my academic qualification but they did not directly answer my question. Just the generic replies like it was based on various assessment references etc.

    Should I proceed with the Appeal process? I'm really hoping to get a Bachelor's equivalent. I still have 30 days though.

    Based on the information you provided, I don’t think your qualification should be equivalent to diploma given you are a board passer. ACS needs to correct that. If I was the agent handling this case, I will demand for them to correct the outcome and will not even make my client submit an appeal. They better provide a good explanation why they did not follow the country education profile otherwise they have to do the necessary corrections. I’ve had issues with them > @scarlettcross said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @scarlettcross said:
    Hello everyone, I received positive skills assessment and all my work experiences are credited under Computer Network Engineer. I was assessed as AQF diploma although I came from a section 2 school (PLM) and provided my ECE license.

    I e-mailed them asking if my license was ever considered for my academic qualification but they did not directly answer my question. Just the generic replies like it was based on various assessment references etc.

    Should I proceed with the Appeal process? I'm really hoping to get a Bachelor's equivalent. I still have 30 days though.

    Go! Sa case ko naman, review ginawa ko kasi di naman ako nag upload agad ng PRC board certificate. Pero try mo mag appeal. Sakin 7 days nalang bago ko napa review.

    I get so annoyed learning again some silly mistake done by an assessor. I’ve had outcome decisions turned around without an appeal. I refuse to allow my clients to be further inconvenienced. Even though money will be returned if appeal is successful, that’s a lot of time wasted for the applicant for a mistake caused by an assessor. It’s not right. The sad thing about all these are those who have done a diy - no voice to argue their case and are left with no choice but to play along with their system.

    Hello Everyone,

    After a month of e-mail exchange with ACS, I finally had my assessment result updated from Diploma to Bachelors! I don't need to file an appeal.

    I specifically mentioned na I attached my evidence of passing my ECE board exam in my qualifications. They consulted with a senior assessor and I got the updated result letter. 4 years ang nabawas which is better than the 6 years deduction if Diploma ako. Thank you everyone!

    Well done. Be very mindful, assessors make mistakes too so don’t hesitate to question results.

    jinigirljar0
  • jinigirljinigirl Laguna
    Posts: 338Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2022

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    br00dling365

    261313 - Software Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 10 | Qualification: 15 | Partner Skills: 10 | Total: 85 (SC189) | 90 (SC190) | 100 (SC491)
    Points Calculator: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator


    ❤ Next Goal: BIG MOVE ❤
    13.12.2023 - PDOS Webinar and Digital Certificate DONE!
    06.12.2023 - VISA GRANT! 317 DAYS WAITING!
    21.09.2023 - commencement email
    28.01.2023 - health clearance provided in immiaccount
    25.01.2023 - medicals done at NHS Makati
    23.01.2023 - NSW 190 visa application - LODGED
    19.01.2023 - NSW approved 190 nomination
    10.01.2023 - pre-invite received from NSW
    05.01.2023 - pre-invite from VIC; applied for state nomination on same day; STATE NOMINATION APPROVED ON SAME DAY! THANK YOU TALAGA G! GRABE KA! ❤
    10.12.2022 - +5 points due to 5 years work exp: 85 (189) | 90 (190) | 100 (491)
    29.11.2022 - Submitted EOI NSW190 - 80+5 pts
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI SC189 (80 pts) | SA190 / WA190 (80+5 pts) | SA491 / WA491 (80+15 pts)
    24.11.2022 - Submitted VIC ROI for SC190
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI VIC190 - 80+5 pts
    23.11.2022 - ACS Review Result - AQF BACHELOR’S DEGREE MAJOR IN COMPUTING! YAYYYY!
    10.10.2022 - ACS Review With Assessor
    08.10.2022 - PTE Superior obtained on first take! R:88 L:86 S:81 W:90
    06.10.2022 - sent review request to ACS to consider bachelor's degree
    15.08.2022 - received ACS results (suitable)
    01.07.2022 - ACS With Assessor
    29.06.2022 - ACS In progress with CO
    16.06.2022 - submitted ACS skills assessment request

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,717Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    Only stat declaration needs to be notarised to be able to use it as an official and legal document.

    jinigirljar0
  • eastern03eastern03 Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Oct 05, 2022

    Hello may Naka encounter po ba ng ganitong error?
    “Latin alphabet characters only”

  • jmcanlas95jmcanlas95 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2023

    Hi Need help po, how to add additional files po sa existing Application po?

  • casssiecasssie
    Posts: 537Member
    Joined: Nov 15, 2022

    @jmcanlas95 said:
    Hi Need help po, how to add additional files po sa existing Application po?

    Kung in process pa po, hindi daw po pwede.

    https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-faqs.html

    m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

  • edgievnedgievn Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Aug 03, 2023

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    madali kasi maglagay ng company letterhead. hehehe. nagcompany letterhead ako then pinasign ko sa manager ko. pero may mga nagsabi na pag hindi HR ang magsign at manager/colleague lang better to do the notarize.

  • jinigirljinigirl Laguna
    Posts: 338Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2022

    @edgievn said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    madali kasi maglagay ng company letterhead. hehehe. nagcompany letterhead ako then pinasign ko sa manager ko. pero may mga nagsabi na pag hindi HR ang magsign at manager/colleague lang better to do the notarize.

    Kung di ka na dadaan sa HR, might as well just do statdec then notarize. Appropriate ba yung paggamit ng company letterhead na walang HR signatory?

    mathilde9

    261313 - Software Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 10 | Qualification: 15 | Partner Skills: 10 | Total: 85 (SC189) | 90 (SC190) | 100 (SC491)
    Points Calculator: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator


    ❤ Next Goal: BIG MOVE ❤
    13.12.2023 - PDOS Webinar and Digital Certificate DONE!
    06.12.2023 - VISA GRANT! 317 DAYS WAITING!
    21.09.2023 - commencement email
    28.01.2023 - health clearance provided in immiaccount
    25.01.2023 - medicals done at NHS Makati
    23.01.2023 - NSW 190 visa application - LODGED
    19.01.2023 - NSW approved 190 nomination
    10.01.2023 - pre-invite received from NSW
    05.01.2023 - pre-invite from VIC; applied for state nomination on same day; STATE NOMINATION APPROVED ON SAME DAY! THANK YOU TALAGA G! GRABE KA! ❤
    10.12.2022 - +5 points due to 5 years work exp: 85 (189) | 90 (190) | 100 (491)
    29.11.2022 - Submitted EOI NSW190 - 80+5 pts
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI SC189 (80 pts) | SA190 / WA190 (80+5 pts) | SA491 / WA491 (80+15 pts)
    24.11.2022 - Submitted VIC ROI for SC190
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI VIC190 - 80+5 pts
    23.11.2022 - ACS Review Result - AQF BACHELOR’S DEGREE MAJOR IN COMPUTING! YAYYYY!
    10.10.2022 - ACS Review With Assessor
    08.10.2022 - PTE Superior obtained on first take! R:88 L:86 S:81 W:90
    06.10.2022 - sent review request to ACS to consider bachelor's degree
    15.08.2022 - received ACS results (suitable)
    01.07.2022 - ACS With Assessor
    29.06.2022 - ACS In progress with CO
    16.06.2022 - submitted ACS skills assessment request

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,717Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    madali kasi maglagay ng company letterhead. hehehe. nagcompany letterhead ako then pinasign ko sa manager ko. pero may mga nagsabi na pag hindi HR ang magsign at manager/colleague lang better to do the notarize.

    Kung di ka na dadaan sa HR, might as well just do statdec then notarize. Appropriate ba yung paggamit ng company letterhead na walang HR signatory?

    Letter from HR or manager on letterhead is acceptable. You only use stat dec when the signatory is no longer working in the company.

  • jinigirljinigirl Laguna
    Posts: 338Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2022

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    Kung di ka na dadaan sa HR, might as well just do statdec then notarize. Appropriate ba yung paggamit ng company letterhead na walang HR signatory?

    Letter from HR or manager on letterhead is acceptable. You only use stat dec when the signatory is no longer working in the company.

    madali kasi maglagay ng company letterhead. hehehe. nagcompany letterhead ako then pinasign ko sa manager ko. pero may mga nagsabi na pag hindi HR ang magsign at manager/colleague lang better to do the notarize.

    I wonder kung anong ibig nyang sabihin na madali maglagay ng letterhead -- like edit lang ba sa document or what. Kasi sakin, nasa company pa yung signatory ko, pero malinaw yung letter na bigay ng company na di sila nagpoprovide ng document na may kasamang roles and responsibilities. Yun ang reason bakit ako nag statdec / affidavit, para mailagay yung roles and responsibilities ko sa papel.

    br00dling365mathilde9_sebodemacho

    261313 - Software Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 10 | Qualification: 15 | Partner Skills: 10 | Total: 85 (SC189) | 90 (SC190) | 100 (SC491)
    Points Calculator: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator


    ❤ Next Goal: BIG MOVE ❤
    13.12.2023 - PDOS Webinar and Digital Certificate DONE!
    06.12.2023 - VISA GRANT! 317 DAYS WAITING!
    21.09.2023 - commencement email
    28.01.2023 - health clearance provided in immiaccount
    25.01.2023 - medicals done at NHS Makati
    23.01.2023 - NSW 190 visa application - LODGED
    19.01.2023 - NSW approved 190 nomination
    10.01.2023 - pre-invite received from NSW
    05.01.2023 - pre-invite from VIC; applied for state nomination on same day; STATE NOMINATION APPROVED ON SAME DAY! THANK YOU TALAGA G! GRABE KA! ❤
    10.12.2022 - +5 points due to 5 years work exp: 85 (189) | 90 (190) | 100 (491)
    29.11.2022 - Submitted EOI NSW190 - 80+5 pts
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI SC189 (80 pts) | SA190 / WA190 (80+5 pts) | SA491 / WA491 (80+15 pts)
    24.11.2022 - Submitted VIC ROI for SC190
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI VIC190 - 80+5 pts
    23.11.2022 - ACS Review Result - AQF BACHELOR’S DEGREE MAJOR IN COMPUTING! YAYYYY!
    10.10.2022 - ACS Review With Assessor
    08.10.2022 - PTE Superior obtained on first take! R:88 L:86 S:81 W:90
    06.10.2022 - sent review request to ACS to consider bachelor's degree
    15.08.2022 - received ACS results (suitable)
    01.07.2022 - ACS With Assessor
    29.06.2022 - ACS In progress with CO
    16.06.2022 - submitted ACS skills assessment request

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,717Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @jinigirl said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    Kung di ka na dadaan sa HR, might as well just do statdec then notarize. Appropriate ba yung paggamit ng company letterhead na walang HR signatory?

    Letter from HR or manager on letterhead is acceptable. You only use stat dec when the signatory is no longer working in the company.

    madali kasi maglagay ng company letterhead. hehehe. nagcompany letterhead ako then pinasign ko sa manager ko. pero may mga nagsabi na pag hindi HR ang magsign at manager/colleague lang better to do the notarize.

    I wonder kung anong ibig nyang sabihin na madali maglagay ng letterhead -- like edit lang ba sa document or what. Kasi sakin, nasa company pa yung signatory ko, pero malinaw yung letter na bigay ng company na di sila nagpoprovide ng document na may kasamang roles and responsibilities. Yun ang reason bakit ako nag statdec / affidavit, para mailagay yung roles and responsibilities ko sa papel.

    It’s because likely you asked for a Coe. You need to ask for en employment reference letter. Google what these two are, you’ll see the difference. There’s no need to do a stat dec just to add those tasks in the letter. A simple letter from HR or manager will work. That’s what we do to All the cases we handle.

    fmp_921
  • jinigirljinigirl Laguna
    Posts: 338Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2022
    edited August 2023

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:

    @jinigirl said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi Jar, salamat. actually napirmahan naman ng manager ko na (kasi barkada ko yung manager ko dati). pero parang ang tema kasi ng 2.8, as long as manager or colleague, need parin ipanotarize. tama ba? i thought kasi nung una counted na sya as authorized person.

    nung pinasa mo, nilagyan mo parin ng letterhead ng company, tapos signed by the manager and notarized. so bale isang form nalang lahat? may iba kasi ako nakita nagpasa ng RnR lang, then another attachment is affidavit naman tapos stated din yung roles etc.

    @jar0 said:

    @jar0 said:

    @edgievn said:
    Hi. help naman po. if my manager was the one who signed the Roles and Responsibilities, do I still need to do statement of declaration? so in shore papanotarize ko lang here as Philippines? yung iba kasing nakita ko separate affidavit pa. so pwede bang young RnR ko nalang yung papanotarize ko with the format na suggested in section 2.8?

    I assume na yung company mo can't provide Employment Reference..kaya ka mag Statutory Declaration/Affidavit..sa case ko since nasa ibang bansa yung reporting manager ko ginawa ko nagprepare ako ng Affidavit hindi lng yung roles and responsibilities yung content kundi lahat ng required sa section2.8 yun ang nandun sa Affidavit.

    sinend ko sa kanya naka pdf file for signature..then binalik niya sakin saka ko pinanotarise dito sa PH. hiningan ko din siya ng COE and ID (required kc sa notaryo sa experience ko)..

    Kung may company letterhead, no need na ipanotaryo. Pinapanotaryo kapag galing sa manager o colleague and hindi sya official document from the company.

    Kung di ka na dadaan sa HR, might as well just do statdec then notarize. Appropriate ba yung paggamit ng company letterhead na walang HR signatory?

    Letter from HR or manager on letterhead is acceptable. You only use stat dec when the signatory is no longer working in the company.

    madali kasi maglagay ng company letterhead. hehehe. nagcompany letterhead ako then pinasign ko sa manager ko. pero may mga nagsabi na pag hindi HR ang magsign at manager/colleague lang better to do the notarize.

    I wonder kung anong ibig nyang sabihin na madali maglagay ng letterhead -- like edit lang ba sa document or what. Kasi sakin, nasa company pa yung signatory ko, pero malinaw yung letter na bigay ng company na di sila nagpoprovide ng document na may kasamang roles and responsibilities. Yun ang reason bakit ako nag statdec / affidavit, para mailagay yung roles and responsibilities ko sa papel.

    It’s because likely you asked for a Coe. You need to ask for en employment reference letter. Google what these two are, you’ll see the difference. There’s no need to do a stat dec just to add those tasks in the letter. A simple letter from HR or manager will work. That’s what we do to All the cases we handle.

    oh, I don't know if employment reference letter exists in the PH, anyone na from ACN, baka meron sa inyong may reference letter?

    _sebodemacho

    261313 - Software Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 10 | Qualification: 15 | Partner Skills: 10 | Total: 85 (SC189) | 90 (SC190) | 100 (SC491)
    Points Calculator: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator


    ❤ Next Goal: BIG MOVE ❤
    13.12.2023 - PDOS Webinar and Digital Certificate DONE!
    06.12.2023 - VISA GRANT! 317 DAYS WAITING!
    21.09.2023 - commencement email
    28.01.2023 - health clearance provided in immiaccount
    25.01.2023 - medicals done at NHS Makati
    23.01.2023 - NSW 190 visa application - LODGED
    19.01.2023 - NSW approved 190 nomination
    10.01.2023 - pre-invite received from NSW
    05.01.2023 - pre-invite from VIC; applied for state nomination on same day; STATE NOMINATION APPROVED ON SAME DAY! THANK YOU TALAGA G! GRABE KA! ❤
    10.12.2022 - +5 points due to 5 years work exp: 85 (189) | 90 (190) | 100 (491)
    29.11.2022 - Submitted EOI NSW190 - 80+5 pts
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI SC189 (80 pts) | SA190 / WA190 (80+5 pts) | SA491 / WA491 (80+15 pts)
    24.11.2022 - Submitted VIC ROI for SC190
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI VIC190 - 80+5 pts
    23.11.2022 - ACS Review Result - AQF BACHELOR’S DEGREE MAJOR IN COMPUTING! YAYYYY!
    10.10.2022 - ACS Review With Assessor
    08.10.2022 - PTE Superior obtained on first take! R:88 L:86 S:81 W:90
    06.10.2022 - sent review request to ACS to consider bachelor's degree
    15.08.2022 - received ACS results (suitable)
    01.07.2022 - ACS With Assessor
    29.06.2022 - ACS In progress with CO
    16.06.2022 - submitted ACS skills assessment request

  • mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    Posts: 589Member
    Joined: Nov 15, 2021

    @jinigirl said:

    oh, I don't know if employment reference letter exists in the PH, anyone na from ACN, baka meron sa inyong may reference letter?

    I worked for ACN and hindi talaga sila nagbibigay ng Employment Reference letter. But they issued me a letter stating they do not release one for confidentiality reason. Well this was year 2021 pa, baka nag-iba na. Hence, I used stat dec. Sa pinas, unless ielaborate mo yung kelangang details na stated sa letter, yung regular CoE lang ang ibibigay nila eh.

    _sebodemachojinigirljar0

    OCCUPATION : SOFTWARE ENGINEER (261313) ~~ DIY. Offshore.
    Total Points ~~ NSW SC190: 90pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior 90 overall)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

  • bigotemanbigoteman Posts: 24Member
    Joined: Jul 20, 2023

    @mathilde9 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    oh, I don't know if employment reference letter exists in the PH, anyone na from ACN, baka meron sa inyong may reference letter?

    I worked for ACN and hindi talaga sila nagbibigay ng Employment Reference letter. But they issued me a letter stating they do not release one for confidentiality reason. Well this was year 2021 pa, baka nag-iba na. Hence, I used stat dec. Sa pinas, unless ielaborate mo yung kelangang details na stated sa letter, yung regular CoE lang ang ibibigay nila eh.

    currently working with ACN, kakakuha ko lng ng Certificate of Explanation from them,

    mathilde9jinigirljar0

    7/20/2023 - Joined pinoyau
    08/23/2023 - Submitted ACS requirements
    10/23/2023 - Got Positive ACS results 4yrs suitable (ICT Security Specialist)
    11/26/2023 - PTE Exam (Superior) --same day result

  • _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC
    Posts: 963Member
    Joined: Sep 13, 2019
    edited August 2023

    @mathilde9 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    oh, I don't know if employment reference letter exists in the PH, anyone na from ACN, baka meron sa inyong may reference letter?

    I worked for ACN and hindi talaga sila nagbibigay ng Employment Reference letter. But they issued me a letter stating they do not release one for confidentiality reason. Well this was year 2021 pa, baka nag-iba na. Hence, I used stat dec. Sa pinas, unless ielaborate mo yung kelangang details na stated sa letter, yung regular CoE lang ang ibibigay nila eh.

    Kahit dito sa Singapore. I had to give our HR the format and I titled my request as "Comprehensive Certificate of Employment".

    "Employment Reference" kasi could mean anything (not sure in Aus, though). It is comparable to when you need a reference from a person whom you've worked with, usually the immediate supervisor or someone in a higher position, although, mas commonly used yung term na "character reference" talaga in that context.

    Point is, hindi basta basta naiintindihan kung hindi explain yung hinihinging "employment reference". And as proven, I dont think it's widely known.

    But in the end, as long as all the elements set by the ACS are there, then that letter whatever it is called, should suffice and should satisfy their requirement.

    br00dling365mathilde9jinigirl

    DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!


    "We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown


    261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

    189 (95), 190 (100)


    2023

    14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

    2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

    17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

    2021 - Pandemic Still

    25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

    2020 - Pandemic

    19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

    2019

    24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

    2018

    --- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

  • jinigirljinigirl Laguna
    Posts: 338Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2022

    @bigoteman said:

    @mathilde9 said:

    @jinigirl said:

    oh, I don't know if employment reference letter exists in the PH, anyone na from ACN, baka meron sa inyong may reference letter?

    I worked for ACN and hindi talaga sila nagbibigay ng Employment Reference letter. But they issued me a letter stating they do not release one for confidentiality reason. Well this was year 2021 pa, baka nag-iba na. Hence, I used stat dec. Sa pinas, unless ielaborate mo yung kelangang details na stated sa letter, yung regular CoE lang ang ibibigay nila eh.

    currently working with ACN, kakakuha ko lng ng Certificate of Explanation from them,

    heto din yung meron ako, plus COE. yung Certificate of Explanation, dun nila nilagay na di sila nagpoprovide ng roles and responsibilities dahil confidential daw blah blah blah.

    jar0

    261313 - Software Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 10 | Qualification: 15 | Partner Skills: 10 | Total: 85 (SC189) | 90 (SC190) | 100 (SC491)
    Points Calculator: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator


    ❤ Next Goal: BIG MOVE ❤
    13.12.2023 - PDOS Webinar and Digital Certificate DONE!
    06.12.2023 - VISA GRANT! 317 DAYS WAITING!
    21.09.2023 - commencement email
    28.01.2023 - health clearance provided in immiaccount
    25.01.2023 - medicals done at NHS Makati
    23.01.2023 - NSW 190 visa application - LODGED
    19.01.2023 - NSW approved 190 nomination
    10.01.2023 - pre-invite received from NSW
    05.01.2023 - pre-invite from VIC; applied for state nomination on same day; STATE NOMINATION APPROVED ON SAME DAY! THANK YOU TALAGA G! GRABE KA! ❤
    10.12.2022 - +5 points due to 5 years work exp: 85 (189) | 90 (190) | 100 (491)
    29.11.2022 - Submitted EOI NSW190 - 80+5 pts
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI SC189 (80 pts) | SA190 / WA190 (80+5 pts) | SA491 / WA491 (80+15 pts)
    24.11.2022 - Submitted VIC ROI for SC190
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI VIC190 - 80+5 pts
    23.11.2022 - ACS Review Result - AQF BACHELOR’S DEGREE MAJOR IN COMPUTING! YAYYYY!
    10.10.2022 - ACS Review With Assessor
    08.10.2022 - PTE Superior obtained on first take! R:88 L:86 S:81 W:90
    06.10.2022 - sent review request to ACS to consider bachelor's degree
    15.08.2022 - received ACS results (suitable)
    01.07.2022 - ACS With Assessor
    29.06.2022 - ACS In progress with CO
    16.06.2022 - submitted ACS skills assessment request

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54521)

chacheckdenco220lhea_35audreycloieteejaybagtasclairenotartePrincesRuizcutiepie25accountantthird09sammaspbarcelonaSherwinceriaAssilowbosboosmarko102285Cheenenguillo1435nikkyevangelistamikar06
Browse Members

Members Online (12) + Guest (95)

Hunter_08datch29Lawbadguymathilde9xyakoonieandresnika1234cyee012risukukeitorurumemeBradFeetau_project24

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters