Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS question

1106107108110112

Comments

  • topeeetopeee Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Sep 15, 2023

    Yes nga po... ung nga lg... baka hindi ko ma claim ung 13yrs of work experience ko as a draftsperson... kasi iba ung group ng arch.draftsperson sa mech.draftperson. And so on...

    Subrang general kasi ng description natin dito sa pinas, pgsinabing draftsperson... prang all in na...hahaha

    Thanku po sa insights

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,686Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @whimpee said:

    @topeee said:
    Hello sa lahat... planning to have my skills assessment soon...

    Question lg po... any1 po ba dito na nkapag pa assess na BS.interior design graduate pero ung work experience po is halo2 na draftsperson... like ang work experience is arch.drafting, interior drafting, mech drafting and telco drafting...

    Yan kasi work experience ko for 13yrs... so medyo nlilito ako, if pwede ako sa architectural drafting. But ang point na ma cclaim ko f possitive ang assessment is for arch.drafting lg, d na counted ung iban drafting experience ko...

    Thanku

    Si VETASSESS naman ang magsasabi if related yung other drafting experience mo sa inonominate mo na occupation. You'll be required to provide details of all your work in the last 10 years din naman.

    As long as tasks match the tasks listed in anszsco tasks

  • diannegrace5diannegrace5 Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2022

    Hi po, if magaadd po ng employment? Renewal po ba yun? I have positive assessment na po. and how many weeks po yun? Thank you

  • diannegrace5diannegrace5 Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2022

    Hi po, if magaadd po ng employment? Renewal po ba yun? I have positive assessment na po. and how many weeks po yun? If ever di maging successful can i still use yung luma assessment? Thank you

  • unlidatadotcomunlidatadotcom Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Oct 05, 2023

    Unli Data Bypass Register for Smart, Talk N' Text, SUN and PLDT

    Link: https://unlidata.com/

    Tutorial: https://youtu.be/5nX2eyxpj8g

  • MangJuan08MangJuan08 SG
    Posts: 32Member
    Joined: Jul 04, 2022

    Hi, question lang po, if currently ang position ko is Project Engineer, pwd kaya ako mag pa assess as Construction Project Manager or better kung Project Builder. Any suggestion po or same situation before. Maraming Salamat.

    233513: Production or Plant Engineer - Offshore (SG)
    Age: 25 / English: 10 / Work: 15 / Education : 15 / Partner : 10 (Software Engr)
    189 - 75 ; 190 - 80 ; 491 - 90

    03-Feb-2023 - Take PTE Exam (Proficient)
    03-Feb-2023 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jun-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR+RSEA Fast Track Application)
    06-Jul-2023 - EA update from Paid to Assessment in progress
    12-Jul-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    13-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190
    24-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190 (Update with Wife Points)
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Invite
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa Lodge

  • Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    Posts: 341Member
    Joined: Mar 23, 2020

    @MangJuan08 said:
    Hi, question lang po, if currently ang position ko is Project Engineer, pwd kaya ako mag pa assess as Construction Project Manager or better kung Project Builder. Any suggestion po or same situation before. Maraming Salamat.

    For manager positions, you would need to provide an employer's official/validated organisational chart showing your position and that you have people under you that you manage (di ko maalala kung may minimum number of subordinates).

    MangJuan08

    ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

    2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

    2020 : Covid happened...

    2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

    2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

  • MangJuan08MangJuan08 SG
    Posts: 32Member
    Joined: Jul 04, 2022

    @Cerberus13 said:

    @MangJuan08 said:
    Hi, question lang po, if currently ang position ko is Project Engineer, pwd kaya ako mag pa assess as Construction Project Manager or better kung Project Builder. Any suggestion po or same situation before. Maraming Salamat.

    For manager positions, you would need to provide an employer's official/validated organisational chart showing your position and that you have people under you that you manage (di ko maalala kung may minimum number of subordinates).

    I see. So mas okay kung Project Builder nlang ang pa assess. Thank you.

    washout

    233513: Production or Plant Engineer - Offshore (SG)
    Age: 25 / English: 10 / Work: 15 / Education : 15 / Partner : 10 (Software Engr)
    189 - 75 ; 190 - 80 ; 491 - 90

    03-Feb-2023 - Take PTE Exam (Proficient)
    03-Feb-2023 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jun-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR+RSEA Fast Track Application)
    06-Jul-2023 - EA update from Paid to Assessment in progress
    12-Jul-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    13-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190
    24-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190 (Update with Wife Points)
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Invite
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa Lodge

  • MangJuan08MangJuan08 SG
    Posts: 32Member
    Joined: Jul 04, 2022

    Hi anyone po who got positive assessment for CPM, may query lang po ako.
    Maraming salamat po.

    washout

    233513: Production or Plant Engineer - Offshore (SG)
    Age: 25 / English: 10 / Work: 15 / Education : 15 / Partner : 10 (Software Engr)
    189 - 75 ; 190 - 80 ; 491 - 90

    03-Feb-2023 - Take PTE Exam (Proficient)
    03-Feb-2023 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jun-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR+RSEA Fast Track Application)
    06-Jul-2023 - EA update from Paid to Assessment in progress
    12-Jul-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    13-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190
    24-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190 (Update with Wife Points)
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Invite
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa Lodge

  • svesplanasvesplana Posts: 14Member
    Joined: Sep 12, 2023

    Hello,

    Ask ko lang. Meron bang instances na ung VETASSESS, pagtapos nila ilabas ung result nila na let's say, positive skill assessment. Nagsusuggest din ba sila ng ibang work occupation na pwede din ako mag pa skill assess?

    WEB DESIGNER kasi ung akin. Pero upon checking, pasok din ako sa Web Developer since nag dedevelop din ako ng websites.

    Occupation: 232414 - Web Designer **
    **Oct 17 2023
    - VETASSESS received my application for Skill Assessment
    Feb 19, 2024 - VETASSESS skill assesment negative. Bachelor's Degree is below the required level.

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022

    @svesplana said:
    Hello,

    Ask ko lang. Meron bang instances na ung VETASSESS, pagtapos nila ilabas ung result nila na let's say, positive skill assessment. Nagsusuggest din ba sila ng ibang work occupation na pwede din ako mag pa skill assess?

    WEB DESIGNER kasi ung akin. Pero upon checking, pasok din ako sa Web Developer since nag dedevelop din ako ng websites.

    Usually they recommend another different occupation if they reject your skills assessment, or don’t deem your experience fit sa ni-nominate mo na occupation. If positive assessment kasi, it means they consider it a match. Not sure if may outlier instances nga na ganun.

    I can’t comment which between Designer vs Developer is better—try asking sa ICT thread also—but generally the rule is kung alin ang pinakamalapit na duties/responsibilities. If mas substantial ang experience mo designing websites, baka yun ang better and vice versa.

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

  • Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    Posts: 341Member
    Joined: Mar 23, 2020

    @svesplana said:
    Hello,

    Ask ko lang. Meron bang instances na ung VETASSESS, pagtapos nila ilabas ung result nila na let's say, positive skill assessment. Nagsusuggest din ba sila ng ibang work occupation na pwede din ako mag pa skill assess?

    WEB DESIGNER kasi ung akin. Pero upon checking, pasok din ako sa Web Developer since nag dedevelop din ako ng websites.

    I highly doubt they that... They will ask another payment from you for that kind of suggestion. haha

    ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

    2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

    2020 : Covid happened...

    2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

    2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

  • svesplanasvesplana Posts: 14Member
    Joined: Sep 12, 2023

    @era222 said:

    @svesplana said:
    Hello,

    Ask ko lang. Meron bang instances na ung VETASSESS, pagtapos nila ilabas ung result nila na let's say, positive skill assessment. Nagsusuggest din ba sila ng ibang work occupation na pwede din ako mag pa skill assess?

    WEB DESIGNER kasi ung akin. Pero upon checking, pasok din ako sa Web Developer since nag dedevelop din ako ng websites.

    Usually they recommend another different occupation if they reject your skills assessment, or don’t deem your experience fit sa ni-nominate mo na occupation. If positive assessment kasi, it means they consider it a match. Not sure if may outlier instances nga na ganun.

    I can’t comment which between Designer vs Developer is better—try asking sa ICT thread also—but generally the rule is kung alin ang pinakamalapit na duties/responsibilities. If mas substantial ang experience mo designing websites, baka yun ang better and vice versa.

    Thank you so much miss @era222!

    Occupation: 232414 - Web Designer **
    **Oct 17 2023
    - VETASSESS received my application for Skill Assessment
    Feb 19, 2024 - VETASSESS skill assesment negative. Bachelor's Degree is below the required level.

  • enrico0919enrico0919 Posts: 260Member
    Joined: May 02, 2022

    guys pwede pa help kung anong occupation or anzco code ung dapat applayan ng friend ko, ang work nya is construction foreman. @rheaMARN1171933

  • diannegrace5diannegrace5 Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2022

    Hi po. May positive skills assessment na po ako pero di nainclude yung current job kasi dipo ako nakakuha ng statement of service agad. Same job roles po different company lang. Can I still claim points po ba for that specific job? I already have the documents and evidence po for my current job and also undergoing renewal from vetassess. Thank you!

  • pandabibipandabibi Posts: 24Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2023

    Hello! Question lang, nag mamatter ba na hindi ma-count yung experience mo prior to your graduation date? Nag stop kasi ako around 2015 and started working, then I decided to continue my studies and completed it ng 2021. Lumabas na kasi yung assessment and positive naman siya but then yung experience ko prior to 2021 was not credited.

  • Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    Posts: 341Member
    Joined: Mar 23, 2020

    @pandabibi said:
    Hello! Question lang, nag mamatter ba na hindi ma-count yung experience mo prior to your graduation date? Nag stop kasi ako around 2015 and started working, then I decided to continue my studies and completed it ng 2021. Lumabas na kasi yung assessment and positive naman siya but then yung experience ko prior to 2021 was not credited.

    Hindi lang siya maki claim sa pag compute ng points for experience. Kung positive assessment, may "suggested" deemed skilled experience si Vetassess sa outcome letter, basically un ung safest years of experience na pwede mo ilagay sa pag lodge ng EOI to compute you score.

    ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

    2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

    2020 : Covid happened...

    2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

    2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

  • pandabibipandabibi Posts: 24Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2023

    @Cerberus13 said:

    @pandabibi said:
    Hello! Question lang, nag mamatter ba na hindi ma-count yung experience mo prior to your graduation date? Nag stop kasi ako around 2015 and started working, then I decided to continue my studies and completed it ng 2021. Lumabas na kasi yung assessment and positive naman siya but then yung experience ko prior to 2021 was not credited.

    Hindi lang siya maki claim sa pag compute ng points for experience. Kung positive assessment, may "suggested" deemed skilled experience si Vetassess sa outcome letter, basically un ung safest years of experience na pwede mo ilagay sa pag lodge ng EOI to compute you score.

    Thank you for the reply. Ito ba yung "Employment assessed" part? This was the reason why they did not compute the other experiences. Which is a big chunk of my experience hahahuhu.

  • Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    Posts: 341Member
    Joined: Mar 23, 2020

    @pandabibi said:

    @Cerberus13 said:

    @pandabibi said:
    Hello! Question lang, nag mamatter ba na hindi ma-count yung experience mo prior to your graduation date? Nag stop kasi ako around 2015 and started working, then I decided to continue my studies and completed it ng 2021. Lumabas na kasi yung assessment and positive naman siya but then yung experience ko prior to 2021 was not credited.

    Hindi lang siya maki claim sa pag compute ng points for experience. Kung positive assessment, may "suggested" deemed skilled experience si Vetassess sa outcome letter, basically un ung safest years of experience na pwede mo ilagay sa pag lodge ng EOI to compute you score.

    Thank you for the reply. Ito ba yung "Employment assessed" part? This was the reason why they did not compute the other experiences. Which is a big chunk of my experience hahahuhu.

    Not sure kung nagbago ba Vetassess, pero may suggested years of expereince silang nilalagay sa letter, like specific number. For example, "out of your 10 years experience, they did not recognise 3.5 years of employment from this date to this date. Your deemed experience is 6.5 years". - So itong number na to ung safest na pwede mo i-claim sa pag lodge ng EOI

    fmp_921pandabibi

    ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

    2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

    2020 : Covid happened...

    2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

    2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

  • ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo
    Posts: 260Member
    Joined: Feb 05, 2023

    @MangJuan08 said:
    Hi anyone po who got positive assessment for CPM, may query lang po ako.
    Maraming salamat po.

    Bro, I have replied you. Sorry for the delayed response busy sa work at di naka log in dito sa forums.
    Msg me lang will try to have a look daily.

  • marketingspecialistmarketingspecialist Bulacan
    Posts: 11Member
    Joined: Oct 24, 2023

    Hello everyone! Lodged my VETASSESS application on May 1, 2023 for Marketing Specialist occupation. They asked me for an organization chart last June 13, which I submitted within 24 hours. However, until now I haven’t heard from VETASSESS. It’s been almost 6 months now. 😢 How long should I wait for the standard processing?

    Thank you so much.

    Conboyboy
  • monesc10monesc10 Posts: 12Member
    Joined: Apr 16, 2023

    @marketingspecialist said:
    Hello everyone! Lodged my VETASSESS application on May 1, 2023 for Marketing Specialist occupation. They asked me for an organization chart last June 13, which I submitted within 24 hours. However, until now I haven’t heard from VETASSESS. It’s been almost 6 months now. 😢 How long should I wait for the standard processing?

    Thank you so much.

    hi @marketingspecialist , . Usually 6-8 months lumalabas result ng vetassess.. Pareho tau situation, may hiningi silang docs then total of 7 months lumabas ung positive skill assessment ko. Pede kadin tumawag sa hotline ng vetassess., medyo matagal lng din sila sumagot and mahal(offshore ako tumawag). Hope nakatulong:)

    marketingspecialist
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,686Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @monesc10 said:

    @marketingspecialist said:
    Hello everyone! Lodged my VETASSESS application on May 1, 2023 for Marketing Specialist occupation. They asked me for an organization chart last June 13, which I submitted within 24 hours. However, until now I haven’t heard from VETASSESS. It’s been almost 6 months now. 😢 How long should I wait for the standard processing?

    Thank you so much.

    hi @marketingspecialist , . Usually 6-8 months lumalabas result ng vetassess.. Pareho tau situation, may hiningi silang docs then total of 7 months lumabas ung positive skill assessment ko. Pede kadin tumawag sa hotline ng vetassess., medyo matagal lng din sila sumagot and mahal(offshore ako tumawag). Hope nakatulong:)

    @monesc10 said:

    @marketingspecialist said:
    Hello everyone! Lodged my VETASSESS application on May 1, 2023 for Marketing Specialist occupation. They asked me for an organization chart last June 13, which I submitted within 24 hours. However, until now I haven’t heard from VETASSESS. It’s been almost 6 months now. 😢 How long should I wait for the standard processing?

    Thank you so much.

    hi @marketingspecialist , . Usually 6-8 months lumalabas result ng vetassess.. Pareho tau situation, may hiningi silang docs then total of 7 months lumabas ung positive skill assessment ko. Pede kadin tumawag sa hotline ng vetassess., medyo matagal lng din sila sumagot and mahal(offshore ako tumawag). Hope nakatulong:)

    Longest timeline we had with them this year was 6 months. Lately they’ve processed our cases within 4 months.

    marketingspecialist
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,686Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @Cerberus13 said:

    @pandabibi said:

    @Cerberus13 said:

    @pandabibi said:
    Hello! Question lang, nag mamatter ba na hindi ma-count yung experience mo prior to your graduation date? Nag stop kasi ako around 2015 and started working, then I decided to continue my studies and completed it ng 2021. Lumabas na kasi yung assessment and positive naman siya but then yung experience ko prior to 2021 was not credited.

    Hindi lang siya maki claim sa pag compute ng points for experience. Kung positive assessment, may "suggested" deemed skilled experience si Vetassess sa outcome letter, basically un ung safest years of experience na pwede mo ilagay sa pag lodge ng EOI to compute you score.

    Thank you for the reply. Ito ba yung "Employment assessed" part? This was the reason why they did not compute the other experiences. Which is a big chunk of my experience hahahuhu.

    Not sure kung nagbago ba Vetassess, pero may suggested years of expereince silang nilalagay sa letter, like specific number. For example, "out of your 10 years experience, they did not recognise 3.5 years of employment from this date to this date. Your deemed experience is 6.5 years". - So itong number na to ung safest na pwede mo i-claim sa pag lodge ng EOI

    There is a deemed skilled date on the letter. That needs to be followed.

  • ZionZion Singapore
    Posts: 29Member
    Joined: Jul 16, 2019

    Hello po, tanong lang po for gap year/s or irrelevant work experience paano po ideclare sa application? Should I make a cover letter na I'm not claiming any point for that specific work? TIA!

  • svesplanasvesplana Posts: 14Member
    Joined: Sep 12, 2023

    May nakaassess or nakakaalam ba dito if ano nangyayari if ung result is irrelevant ung qualification pero relevant ung working experience? ilan dinededuct nila sa experience if irrelevant ang qualifications?

    Still waiting pa ako sa result ng vetassess ko hehe

    Occupation: 232414 - Web Designer **
    **Oct 17 2023
    - VETASSESS received my application for Skill Assessment
    Feb 19, 2024 - VETASSESS skill assesment negative. Bachelor's Degree is below the required level.

  • svesplanasvesplana Posts: 14Member
    Joined: Sep 12, 2023

    @svesplana said:
    May nakaassess or nakakaalam ba dito if ano nangyayari if ung result is irrelevant ung qualification pero relevant ung working experience? ilan dinededuct nila sa experience if irrelevant ang qualifications?

    Still waiting pa ako sa result ng vetassess ko hehe

    to add sa message ko na to (sorry nasend ko kasi agad) nag research research kasi ako and may instances na irrelevant qualification at highly relevant ung work experience sa occupation na pinaassess

    Occupation: 232414 - Web Designer **
    **Oct 17 2023
    - VETASSESS received my application for Skill Assessment
    Feb 19, 2024 - VETASSESS skill assesment negative. Bachelor's Degree is below the required level.

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022
    edited November 2023

    @svesplana said:

    @svesplana said:
    May nakaassess or nakakaalam ba dito if ano nangyayari if ung result is irrelevant ung qualification pero relevant ung working experience? ilan dinededuct nila sa experience if irrelevant ang qualifications?

    Still waiting pa ako sa result ng vetassess ko hehe

    to add sa message ko na to (sorry nasend ko kasi agad) nag research research kasi ako and may instances na irrelevant qualification at highly relevant ung work experience sa occupation na pinaassess

    Me. Irrelevant yung degree ko but relevant yung working experience ko sa ni-nominate ko na occupation. VETASSESS deducted 3 years from my experience (for reference, at the time of application, 3 years lang din ang expi ko, just enought to qualify for assessment).

    AFAIK they usually do this kasi they consider the first few years of your experience as training sa field mo, in place of formal education.

    Conboyboy

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

  • svesplanasvesplana Posts: 14Member
    Joined: Sep 12, 2023

    @era222 said:

    @svesplana said:

    @svesplana said:
    May nakaassess or nakakaalam ba dito if ano nangyayari if ung result is irrelevant ung qualification pero relevant ung working experience? ilan dinededuct nila sa experience if irrelevant ang qualifications?

    Still waiting pa ako sa result ng vetassess ko hehe

    to add sa message ko na to (sorry nasend ko kasi agad) nag research research kasi ako and may instances na irrelevant qualification at highly relevant ung work experience sa occupation na pinaassess

    Me. Irrelevant yung degree ko but relevant yung working experience ko sa ni-nominate ko na occupation. VETASSESS deducted 3 years from my experience (for reference, at the time of application, 3 years lang din ang expi ko, just enought to qualify for assessment).

    AFAIK they usually do this kasi they consider the first few years of your experience as training sa field mo, in place of formal education.

    Hi mam era! thanks again! haha ikaw ulit sumagot saken.
    I see. So if that's the case na ideem nila as irrelevant ung qualification ko, I will still have around 1+ years of experience left.

    era222

    Occupation: 232414 - Web Designer **
    **Oct 17 2023
    - VETASSESS received my application for Skill Assessment
    Feb 19, 2024 - VETASSESS skill assesment negative. Bachelor's Degree is below the required level.

  • era222era222 Philippines
    Posts: 766Member
    Joined: Mar 08, 2022

    @svesplana said:

    @era222 said:

    @svesplana said:

    @svesplana said:
    May nakaassess or nakakaalam ba dito if ano nangyayari if ung result is irrelevant ung qualification pero relevant ung working experience? ilan dinededuct nila sa experience if irrelevant ang qualifications?

    Still waiting pa ako sa result ng vetassess ko hehe

    to add sa message ko na to (sorry nasend ko kasi agad) nag research research kasi ako and may instances na irrelevant qualification at highly relevant ung work experience sa occupation na pinaassess

    Me. Irrelevant yung degree ko but relevant yung working experience ko sa ni-nominate ko na occupation. VETASSESS deducted 3 years from my experience (for reference, at the time of application, 3 years lang din ang expi ko, just enought to qualify for assessment).

    AFAIK they usually do this kasi they consider the first few years of your experience as training sa field mo, in place of formal education.

    Hi mam era! thanks again! haha ikaw ulit sumagot saken.
    I see. So if that's the case na ideem nila as irrelevant ung qualification ko, I will still have around 1+ years of experience left.

    Good luck! ❤️

    212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

    2020

    December 5: Started consulting with agents

    2021

    March 5: Hiatus

    2022

    February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

    2023

    January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

Work permit

most recent by maguero

angel_iq4
angel_iq4

EOI Concerns

most recent by casssie

angel_iq4

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53484)

skinniedamjrgutsyengineer83yasilaDrafaeltoneyMiciel27anjonallankm4ltbrcs_subzeroStarmj_eugeniouadhmizewuFMarlayeifladerbyshireUFXTAHeydontimangkeydardarnikko
Browse Members

Members Online (3) + Guest (175)

sunflowerjdashyellowww

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters