Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Application for US tourist visa

marcialjrmarcialjr BrisbanePosts: 10Member
Good Morning Everyone.

I would like to seek for your advice regarding the application for a tourist visa in USA. I have read all the information and processing in their website and I would like to know if what are the chances of being granted if you are a student visa here in Australia. What other supporting documents to bring during the interview?

If anyone here had experience with the same status as mine, I would gladly apprciate to hear from you. By the way, I am applying together with my family.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Marcial Jr

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Wrong forum mate!

Google for Everything !!!

• Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    Good Morning Everyone.

I would like to seek for your advice regarding the application for a tourist visa in USA. I have read all the information and processing in their website and I would like to know if what are the chances of being granted if you are a student visa here in Australia. What other supporting documents to bring during the interview?

If anyone here had experience with the same status as mine, I would gladly apprciate to hear from you. By the way, I am applying together with my family.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
    Marcial Jr
    You can apply for a USA visa in Australia since you are holding a valid visa in Au (Student visa). I think u need to check for a more appropriate forum. Apparently, pinoyau if for those who intend to migrate, study or live in Australia. For US visa, you may check http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-typeb1b2.asp
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Good Morning Everyone.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
    Marcial Jr
    When applying for a US visa, it is evaluated based on your circumstances. As a matter of fact, there is no list of requirements aside from the passport. Its up to you to prove your strong ties in the country where you are applying from. So we never know the chances. It can only be found out once you applied. Attached as many documents you have to prove that you will not overstay in the US..since you are a student, an enrolment cert or letter from the school are good docs to attach..employment cert, itinerary etc...A good amount of money in the bank is not a guarantee for a positive outcome.. Goodluck
  • marcialjrmarcialjr Brisbane
    @JCsantos
    Sorry mate! Someone referred me here in this forum. #RESPECT
    @fgs thanks for replying. I will take note of this.
    edited January 2016
    Some people cannot accept a blunt answer

@JCsantos haha did the hashtag affected you mate? Next time if you wish to correct someone be kind and assist them just like others did. I apologized if I was in the wrong forum but be a role model to new comers here or just simply respect the post. Thank you.
    @JCsantos haha did the hashtag affected you mate? Next time if you wish to correct someone be kind and assist them just like others did. I apologized if I was in the wrong forum but be a role model to new comers here or just simply respect the post. Thank you.
    You dont know the meaning of kind, my answer was kind enough, you just dont k ow how to accept a blunt answer, you define blunt answer as unrespectful, next time read before you post. I dont need to be a role model im not here to please anybody

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @marcialjr You can post anything you want here..there are people who are willing to help. It doesnt mean na puro na lang about Au migration topics nandito...dami nga dyan thread na nonsense!
    edited January 2016
    @fgs Mismo! Masyadong stricto si kuya eh. I wonder if he also did that to those who were lost like me. Haha baka gusto niya lang mapansin. Anyway, I appreciate your kindness. Thanks a lot. Happy Australia Day!
    @JCsantos haha SMH please!
    Pag pina prangka stricto gusto lagi sugarcoated ang sagot Lol, kumg inde ka sanay sa ganitong mga sagot inde ka tatagal dito dahil prangka mga sagot dito, super balat sibuyas

@JCsantos Ah ganun ba? Cge maging prangka na din nga..Wala kang natulong sa post ko. Kung wala kang isasagot aside sa "wrong forum" or baka wala kang alam then better say nothing at all. Others need to be frank just to be relevant and you're a complete example of that! Kung maka asta ka parang ikaw ang admin dito. Oh yan prangka yan ha. Sobra pa sa balat sibuyas yan. Sana tatagal ka din. Hahaha
    @JCsantos I can do this all day long or back and forth mate and I will just always be laughing all the time you reply. Hahaha maybe you're a legend just like your profile pic hahaha :))
    edited January 2016
    oo sa susunod pag mag apply ka ng visa wag mong utusan yang yaya mo , at sa susunod matuto gumamit ng internet inde iaasa mo lang sa forum ang sagot mo, mas marunong pa yung anak ko sa iyo mag google ... saan ka ba nakakita ng tanga na mag tatanong ng about US visa sa autralian forum ... nung nag apply ba yung yaya mo ng student visa mo pinapunta mo ba sya sa israel na migrant forum ... inde mo alam kung sino kausap mo kaya ko makipagbasagan kung yan ang gusto mo ... teka baka naman mommy mo ang nag apply para sa iyo dito ..

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54244)

zeemacdeemvrp08CutesReymar_01sheriahbuenojoshuavenkaien888jinkyshayneMangoFloat06ReddSabrelmagzyhurrjaewonderoumelon03yyoh86621tezuebdumalosnoyalonzogambitHello24demo28
Browse Members

Members Online (4) + Guest (179)

datch29trafalgaradoniscmdCbg97

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters