Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

oshc question

laydy88laydy88 MelbournePosts: 27Member
Hi, question lang. Sabi dun sa visa grant na paper from embassy na un oshc ko dapat nagcommence na pagpnta ko aus. Pero ung oshc ko magststart lng sya exactly on the first day of my clasS which is on April 27. But I'm required to attend an orientation on April 24. pano un? Strict ba ang immigration regarding s oshc? D ako papapasukin ng bansa?

Comments

• carolabellacarolabella Mandaluyong
    hindi naman nila chinecheck talaga yung oshc pagdating mo ng australia. but if you get sick before the start date of your oshc, then you will have to pay for any costs you incur while in Australia. so just take care and try not to get sick until your oshc starts!
  • carolabellacarolabella Mandaluyong
    I know because I helped my niece apply for her student visa. she had no problems getting the visa and entering australia. kaso before her oshc started, sumakit yung ipin nya and had to have a tooth extraction... she had to pay for the costs more than 300 AUD nagastos nya, and she wasnt covered yet because her OSHC started a later date.
  • MsSenoJRMsSenoJR Perth
    @laydy88 Hi! Same question here po. July 1 pa kasi start ng coverage ko but my ticket is booked on June. I got my OSHC automatic from my Uni but now they can't help me to make any changes daw it is up to me to contact Medibank. But when I tried to reach medibank they said they cannot extend my student healthcare however I can pay for a 'visitor's healthcare' but that kind of health insurance will not satisfy my visa requirement, dapat OSHC talaga. I would greatly appreciate any advice po. Thanks in advance!

BS Nursing 1 yr-degree program at Edith Cowan University (July 2016 Intake)
    07/04/15 - Initial inquiry at Fortrust through e-mail.
    27/06/15 - Enrolled IELTS Review Program in JROOZ
    28/06/15 - Start attending Weekend Class at JROOZ
    10/09/15 - IELTS Exam through British Council (Speaking)
    12/09/15 - IELTS Exam through British Council (Listening, Reading, Writing)
    25/09/15 - IELTS Result - Passed
    25/11/15 - Personally went to Fortrust for assessment
    06/01/16 - University Application Sent
    03/02/16 - Received Offer Letter from ECU c/o Fortrust
    02/03/16 - Changed agency, re-submit School Application Documents to Edugate
    21/03/16 - Received Offer Letter from ECU c/o Edugate
    04/04/16 - Submitted Student Financial Declaration Form to ECU
    04/04/16 - Created ImmiAccount for My Health Declarations
    05/04/16 - Medical at Nationwide Makati
    07/04/16 - Accepted ECU offer online
    08/04/16 - Payed tuition fees to ECU through Western Union GlobalPay
    18/04/16 - Western Union confirmed that payment to ECU was received
    20/04/16 - Received CoE Certificate from ECU
    25/04/16 - Submitted Visa Application Subclass 573 SVP through Edugate
    29/04/16 - VFS confirmed that visa application was already received at Australian Embassy Manila
    05/05/16 - Received late acknowledgment letter from DIBP with Lodgement Date of 29/04/16 c/o Rowie
    16/05/16 - Visa Grant c/o Colyn
    “Lahat ng mga bagay ay aking magagawa doon sa nagpapalakas sa akin.”
    Mga Taga-Filipos 4:13 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)