Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Recommended agency for student visa (manila)

cyma18cyma18 Quezon CityPosts: 4Member
edited April 2018 in Study and Training Visa
Recommendation what agency here in manila na okay experience nyo? Hehe

Comments

• ysabelleysabelle Sydney
    Hi! @cyma18 I used ACN Southern Immigration. Student Visa ko noon and for my 190/489 application now. A good friend of mine also used them for Tourist Visa application. Okay naman sila. Nung ako free ang pag assist nila sa akin for my Student Visa. May Tie Up sila na school sa Aus eh.
  • cyma18cyma18 Quezon City
    Thank you @ysabelle
  • JacrayeJacraye Sydney
    edited April 2018
    If nursing related, try Tagumpay Consulting Services. Located in Sydney but they visit Ph to meet the applicants from there.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

• sachikosachiko Darwin
    OEA INTL INC is the best,reasonable fees and super friendly ng mga agents. got my visa approval in just a month. my husband is just 6 weeks .pm me for more infor about my agent
  • Monique2018Monique2018 Manila
    I highly recommend Sir Mon Torio who is now with KOKOS! I am now here in Deakin Uni and he has helped me so much when I was refused the first time I applied from a different agency. His services are 100% free! Super kilala pa siya ng mga schools and other agencies dito sa melby, highly regarded and I am happy to be among his students dito :) goodluck!
  • titalovetitalove Manila
    No to TAGUMPAY CONSULTING SERVICES!!! Pera lang habol nila lalo yung Ms.Mel. May kilala ko may experience with them. Lagi sinasabi nung Ms. Mel na their services are free pero may cut na shempre sila sa schools. And hindi sila affiliated sa magandang schools sa AU. Meaning, mabibigyan ka letter of offer pero possible ka madeny sa immigration pag nakita nila kung san kang school. Lalo na if yung school e hindi pasado sa quality of teaching. Pipilitin ka nila to enroll onshore. Tapos iipitin ka din nila pag magprocess ka ng refund. Hindi nila ibabalik sayo kagad. Kaya beware of this Education Agent. Wag na kayo diyan kung ayaw niyo mastress.
  • cindeedeedeecindeedeedee Melbourne
    Hi good day kababayan.
    I am an Educ Agent here po sa AU and I can help you guys with your Student Visa. Although wala kaming branch pa sa Pinas, I am very responsive sa mga emails, chat and other types of communication. We have partners schools here so we can apply you for scholarship IF you are qualified. No agent fee all fees go directly sa school, Immi and other needed requirements. Search our Agency: RACC Melbourne

You can add me on FB rin for more info!
    Cindy RACC

thanks you