Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Re: Skills Assessment : Only paid employment w/in the last 5 hrs will be assessed

Needed help regarding sa requirement ng skills assessment coverage.

I am currently a full time mom na and my last paid employment was 2015 and worked in the same company for 6 years (since 2009) with 2 positions within the company. 2009-2013 & 2013-2015. both related sa Occ I was eyeing - Corporate Services Manager.

Since it’s 2019, 5 years back is 2014- I was in the same company I worked for 6 yrs.

Am I understanding it right? Covered pa ren ba yun within the 5 year paid employment sa company ko for 6 years?

Or 1 year lng sa i-assess? Work in 2014?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

For points allocation, past 10 years ang titignan but in terms of assessing your occupation, you must be employed in a higly relevant occupation for at least 1 year in the last 5 years. In your case, pasok pa kasi 2015 lang yong last employment mo. I could be wrong..you can get all your needed info sa www.vetassess.com.au

• AimHigh88AimHigh88 Posts: 7Member
    @fgs Thank you for your reply. It’s helpful. I see the difference sa assessment and points allocation. It makes sense to me now from what I read in the vetasess site.