Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SSS Withdrawal

manofsteelmanofsteel MelbournePosts: 195Member

Hi All,

Has anyone here withdrawn their whole SSS contributions?
Is it even possible even if I'm not at retirement age? I can't seem to find any information from their website. We're already citizen here in AU and was thinking that its better I withdraw my contributions and invest somewhere else.

I've only reached 99 contributions, and I don't intend to complete 120 contribution.

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
~ Psalm 23:6

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@manofsteel said:
    Hi All,

Has anyone here withdrawn their whole SSS contributions?
    Is it even possible even if I'm not at retirement age? I can't seem to find any information from their website. We're already citizen here in AU and was thinking that its better I withdraw my contributions and invest somewhere else.

I've only reached 99 contributions, and I don't intend to complete 120 contribution.

You cant withdraw prior to retirement age...i suggest complete the 120 so that you will at least get what you contributed.

• manofsteelmanofsteel Melbourne

@fgs said:
    You cant withdraw prior to retirement age...i suggest complete the 120 so that you will at least get what you contributed.

thanks heaps!

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
    ~ Psalm 23:6