Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS_No result to be issued 'coz of 1 Closed Company

ZionZion SingaporePosts: 29Member

Hello po, badly need help and advise po. :(
My husband has total of 4 companies na employed sya.
Vetassess only commented sa previous company nya sa Dubai na closed na. We did few submission of documents incl. Statutory declaration and cover letter na may bonggang bonggang explanation.
We've provided all supp documents and we're confident sa lahat ng supp docs namin for date of employments and task performed.
We are even able to get his previous HR Manager to sign his Salary Cert and Statement of Service including his previous visa under their same company as proof na employed din sya previously within the same period with my husband.
Sadly, ayaw padin tanggapin ni Vetassess and pinakamasakit pa and so unfair is they will close and give him no result in short rejected un application. :(
Acceptable na samin if di nila credit work experience nya sa closed company sa dubai pero ung pati ung 3companies madadamay pa.
Meron po ba same experience tulad sa husband ko?
Kakapressure pa dahil 7days lang din binigay nila saming time to respond.
Can't help to feel down and discouraged dahil first step palang namin pero ganto na. :'(

Comments

• magueromaguero Adelaide

@Zion said:
    Hello po, badly need help and advise po. :(
    My husband has total of 4 companies na employed sya.
    Vetassess only commented sa previous company nya sa Dubai na closed na. We did few submission of documents incl. Statutory declaration and cover letter na may bonggang bonggang explanation.
    We've provided all supp documents and we're confident sa lahat ng supp docs namin for date of employments and task performed.
    We are even able to get his previous HR Manager to sign his Salary Cert and Statement of Service including his previous visa under their same company as proof na employed din sya previously within the same period with my husband.
    Sadly, ayaw padin tanggapin ni Vetassess and pinakamasakit pa and so unfair is they will close and give him no result in short rejected un application. :(
    Acceptable na samin if di nila credit work experience nya sa closed company sa dubai pero ung pati ung 3companies madadamay pa.
    Meron po ba same experience tulad sa husband ko?
    Kakapressure pa dahil 7days lang din binigay nila saming time to respond.
    Can't help to feel down and discouraged dahil first step palang namin pero ganto na. :'(

Ano yung kulang na document that they are asking for?

• ZionZion Singapore

Hi @maguero, ito po mga hiningi ni VA na documents.
    1. Proof of employment dates
    2. Tasks performed
    3. Payment Evidence.
    First reply namin, nagprovide na kami ng Stat Declaration with supp docs for all but hindi padin tinanggap.
    Then next, ung signed Statement of Service and Payment Cert by their previous HR Manager po.
    VA wanted us to get it from the 'employer'. Which is many times na namin hini-highlight na closed na ung company. :(

@Zion said:
    Hi @maguero, ito po mga hiningi ni VA na documents.
    1. Proof of employment dates
    2. Tasks performed
    3. Payment Evidence.
    First reply namin, nagprovide na kami ng Stat Declaration with supp docs for all but hindi padin tinanggap.
    Then next, ung signed Statement of Service and Payment Cert by their previous HR Manager po.
    VA wanted us to get it from the 'employer'. Which is many times na namin hini-highlight na closed na ung company. :(

Yung case ko dati was I had an employer that was acquired by another company so totally nag-iba na yung name ng company and iba na yung address, tapos wala na akong kilala doon.

Hindi naman ako binalikan. I never declared that the company was non existent na dahil na acquire na sya. Pero when I submitted my documents I made sure I gave a combination of old documents in the company letterhead and documents from a third party (BIR) to prove my claim of paid employment. Ang pumirma lang ng stat dec ko was a colleague na ka-level ko dahil sya lang nahagilap ko. I stated naman sa stat dec na colleague lang sya.

Yung proof of employment and payment evidence that you submitted, was it a combination of old documents in the company letterhead and documents from a third party/government?

• ZionZion Singapore

Yung sa payment evidence po, Bank Statement lang meron kami. Kaya lang kasi PO Box and Department lang ng husband ko nakaindicate sa summary, hindi ung mismong company name. Pero hini-highlight na namin naagcross reference sila sa ibang docs namin eg. PO Box, the word ‘Salary’ sa suammry with the same exact amt sa renumerarion sa Employment Contracts.
    Sa proof of employment dates naman, medyo complicated kasi walang official resignation husband ko. That time kasi supposedly annual vacation lang nya sa pinas pero dahil financially struggling na company nya na 3mos+ wala sila sweldo kaya di na sya bumalik.
    For the start date of employment, ung sa offer letter and employment agreement ang proof namin.
    Sa end date of employment naman nya ung POLO Verified Contract nya for his OEC purpose. Day before his flight lang to at even ung boarding pass nya DXB-MNL inattached nadin namin. Ilang beses na namin inexplain ung POLO Verified Contracts na stamped ng embassy is sufficient enough to prove na he is still officially and legally employed dun sa company nya dati coz it won’t be verified and attested in the first place kung hindi.
    Pero ayun nga po di padin nila tinanggap 😔

@Zion said:
    Yung sa payment evidence po, Bank Statement lang meron kami. Kaya lang kasi PO Box and Department lang ng husband ko nakaindicate sa summary, hindi ung mismong company name. Pero hini-highlight na namin naagcross reference sila sa ibang docs namin eg. PO Box, the word ‘Salary’ sa suammry with the same exact amt sa renumerarion sa Employment Contracts.
    Sa proof of employment dates naman, medyo complicated kasi walang official resignation husband ko. That time kasi supposedly annual vacation lang nya sa pinas pero dahil financially struggling na company nya na 3mos+ wala sila sweldo kaya di na sya bumalik.
    For the start date of employment, ung sa offer letter and employment agreement ang proof namin.
    Sa end date of employment naman nya ung POLO Verified Contract nya for his OEC purpose. Day before his flight lang to at even ung boarding pass nya DXB-MNL inattached nadin namin. Ilang beses na namin inexplain ung POLO Verified Contracts na stamped ng embassy is sufficient enough to prove na he is still officially and legally employed dun sa company nya dati coz it won’t be verified and attested in the first place kung hindi.
    Pero ayun nga po di padin nila tinanggap 😔

May thread dito for applicants who worked in the Middle East. I suggest you post there to ask for alternatives. I don't think tatanggapin nila ang POLO certified document because POLO is a Philippine government agency. You likely need to provide a document from the government of the country where your husband worked. Same with the proof of payment. Generally yan kasi ang requirement ng Vetassess - verifiable documents from the employer and from the government of the country where you worked. For example, pag sa Saudi parang resident card ang sinusubmit nila because that only seems to be valid for the duration of the employment and is issued by the Saudi government.

Kailangan simple lang when making submissions related to getting an AU visa. Kung ano ang hinihingi yun ang ibigay.

• ZionZion Singapore

Yes, we've provided all his docs from UAE govt din eg. Emirates ID (resident card), MOHRE labour contract & card, visa etc.
    We sent them email first, if they really find our docs insufficient for Dubai company then atleast assess and give us the result for the 3 other employers and experience ng husband ko.
    Salamat po sa replies, appreciate it po.

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland

Naghigpit ba sila ngayon? I had 2 employers na nag close nung apply ako sa Vetassess wala naman naging issue. Try niyo pa pakiusapan na wag na lang i-consider yung employment na yan and proceed with the rest.

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020 : Covid happened...

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

• ZionZion Singapore

Hi @Cerberus13 , yes we emailed them first to consider to assess the rest of my husband's employments then disregard nalang nila ung sa Dubai company.
    Kaya lang nakakasad padin dahil as in kasi verifiable lahat ng docs namin, no loopholes or gap, lahat macross reference nila sa ibang supporting docs na binigay namin.
    We are thinking na natapat lang din kami sa mahigpit na assessor hayst

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    edited October 2023

@Zion said:
    Hi @Cerberus13 , yes we emailed them first to consider to assess the rest of my husband's employments then disregard nalang nila ung sa Dubai company.
    Kaya lang nakakasad padin dahil as in kasi verifiable lahat ng docs namin, no loopholes or gap, lahat macross reference nila sa ibang supporting docs na binigay namin.
    We are thinking na natapat lang din kami sa mahigpit na assessor hayst

If ever you get a final negative outcome because of this, you can request a review from Vetassess. It will be looked at by a different assessor, usually a more senior.

Quote from Vetassess:

If you disagree with your assessment outcome, you can request a review. If you choose this option, an assessor who did not participate in your original assessment will review the evidence you provided and confirm if the correct assessment outcome was made.

You must request a Review within 7 business days of receiving an unsuccessful assessment outcome by submitting a Request for Review form.

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020 : Covid happened...

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

• ZionZion Singapore

Hi @Cerberus13 , thank you for the info and yes we will do if talagang negative outcome but we are still praying hard for their consideration hay.
    Will try to update here if palarin maging positive assessment kami, if hindi baka di na huhu
    Salamat sa reply mo! Have a nice day!