Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Rooms for rent in Adelaide ....

RiaRia MandaluyongPosts: 23Member
edited January 2014 in Housing & Rentals
Guys i have 3 rooms available for rent single or couple.... Fully furnished .... Give me a call 042 250 4176

Comments

• pjcruzpjcruz Melbourne
    Hi, I'm Pauline a 32 year old Filipino female. I am a very tidy, respectful and quite a private person too. I'm starting a 5month course (ARNTP) at UniSA on March 26 and I'm looking for affordable accomodation near the university. I will be arriving at Adelaide on March 13 and if your room is still available by then I would be happy to rent. thank you. My email ad [email protected]
  • RiaRia Mandaluyong
    Hello pauline... 20 minutes by bus to city ok na yon kc kung malapit s city mataas n bayad s room don. May available n room 140$ per week kasama n lht pati internet
  • MelonaMelona Jakarta Capital Region
    Hi, I'm Melona. Me and my female friend will arrive in SA on 23-Apr-2014. Is it okay to rent only 1 room for both of us? My email add is [email protected]. Thank you.
  • RiaRia Mandaluyong
    Hi napaka tagal p ng april ... Yes pwede 100$ each kyo per week po ...
  • glenbeeglenbee Sydney
    @Ria
    Me and my family are already here in Sydney. we're planning to move to Adelaide soon. I am looking for a house that is very close to public schools with elementary and high school.
    I have 4 kids ages 7 to 12.

I hope you could give me the complete address of the house you are referring to. I would appreciate it if you could post some pictures in and outside the house.

hope to hear from you soon.
    regards.

Mobile 0424705007