Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Anybody Needing Singapore Dollar???

mtgrandemtgrande BundooraPosts: 18Member
Hi Pips,

I would just like to check if anybody in this forum is needing Singapore Dollar.

I would like to trade to Au Dollar on Standard Forex. I will be moving to Melbourne next week. PM me if interested, meetup in Melbourne Only.

Thanks!

March 9, 2013 --> IELTS (IDP Singapore) OBS: 8.0
March 18, 2013 --> Submitted CDR to Engineers Australia
July 5, 2013 --> Received positive results from Engineers Australia
July 12, 2013 --> Submitted Expression of Interest Visa Sublass 189 (Claimed Points = 70)
July 15, 2013 --> Received Letter on Invitation from DIAC
July 16, 2013 --> Lodged Visa Skilled Independed Sublass 189 (with wife and 2 kids)
Aug 16, 2013 --> Medical Exam (SATA Bedok Singapore)
Sept 4, 2013 --> elected Member, Professional Engineer, Institution of Engineers Australia
Sept 6, 2013 --> CO Allocated, Team 6, GSM Adelaide.
Requested: SG PCC (me and wife), Evidence of Income (last 8 years), Evidence of Functional English (wife)
Sept 30, 2013 --> submitted all requested documents.
Oct 4, 2013 --> Received Visa Grant Notification. THANK YOU LORD!!! IED: Aug 26, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 --> The Big Move. Wife and Kids to follow once I have a job.