Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a room to rent in Perth

kremitzkremitz North RydePosts: 1,074Member
My hubby is looking for a room (preferably furnished) to rent in Perth on July 12-15. Preferably near the airport cgro or accessible magcommute from the airport since it is his first time to go there. Pls pm me nlng the rates and inclusions sa rent. Thanks.

Main applicant : Husband
April 29, 2013 : ACS Skills assessment
July 22, 2013 : ACS assessment result
January 3, 2014: IELTS Result (Take 1 L-8,W,R,S-7)
January 12, 2013: Lodged EOI (65points)
January 13, 2013: Invited to apply for visa 189
February 9, 2014: Lodged visa
March 1, 2014: Medicals at NHSI
March 6: email from CO requesting form 80 and hubby's NBI Clearance
March 25, 2014: visa grant. Thank you lord
June 8,2014: Hubby arrived in Sydney
Sept 11,2014: Hubby's first day of work. Thank you Lord!
Feb 7, 2015 : Baby and I arrived in Sydney
April 13, 2015: My first day of work :)

Comments

• grai172grai172 Sydney
    Patulong sana mga kababayan! Me and my 9yo daughter will be arriving in Perth on August 15. Kung sino po ang may alam na room, pls let me know. Maraming salamat po.
  • JayjayJayjay Perth
    @grai172 hi! Havenu found a room to rent?
  • jashienejashiene Perth
    @grai172 Hi, nakakita ka na ba ng room to rent? if not yet...

Hi, we are a Filipino family with 2 well behaved kids. We have a freindly home and we are looking for a Filipino housemate, either male or female and non smoker. We have 1 available room for rent with built in wardrobe and furnished. $130pw for fifo worker, $160pw for single non fifo worker. All bills included with free wifi. We also have a theatre room, family room, large kitchen, separate toilet and bathroom, nice laundry room, alfresco and big front and side yard. Our place is near large shopping centre close by in Ellenbrook, with amenities such as Medical Centres, Library, cafes, bars and restaurants. 5 mins. walk to a bus stop. Midland, Morley, and Malaga 15 mins., Airport 25 mins., Joondalup 30 mins., Wanneroo 25 mins. We are in Brabham near Swan Valley close to the nice restaurants and wineries. Bond and rent advance is negotiable. Please email us if interested at [email protected] and tell us something about yourself. Thank you.
  • tata2013tata2013 Perth
    hello everyone!
    We are cebuanos looking for a temporary accommodation...darating po kami before new year.
    Start po ako ng work by January 5 sa Murdoch.

Sana po may makatulong sa amin. May 2 years old po kami.

Daghang Salamat!!!
  • MoymoyMoymoy North Ryde
    Hi Tata, we are near Murdoch and we have 1 room available for rent. You may pm me for details [email protected]. Thanks