Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Work for Students in Australia

pjgs15pjgs15 SydneyPosts: 24Member
Hi Guys!

Would like to know kung gaano kayo kabilis nakakakuha ng job and anong job AND kung related ba sa field of study niyo. Para may idea rin yung ibang students na papasok pa lang sa OZ. And also if you have anything to share like ilang hours of work lang, and sapat ba for tuition. I want to have a realistic discussion para may idea yung mga bagong papasok. Kasi nung ako nagaapply pa lang as student, wala akong idea sa work environment dito e. hehehe! :) Cheers!

May 7, 2014 - IELTS Speaking Test
May 10, 2014 - IELTS Exam (L/W/R)
May 23, 2014 - IELTS Results (L-8.5, W-6.0, R-7.0, S-7.0 = 7.0)
June 2, 2014 - Lodged Application to University of Western Sydney through IDP Philippines (Master of Planning)
June 13, 2014 - Received Conditional Offer Letter from University of Western Sydney
June 17, 2014 - Accepted the Offer Letter of UWS and paid tuition fee
June 24, 2014 - Received Email from UWS that I have met the condition on the offer letter
June 26, 2014 - Received CoE from UWS
July 1, 2014 - Submitted all docs for application of Student Visa subclass 573 to IDP Philippines
July 2, 2014 - Medical at Nationwide
July 3, 2014 - Email from the Australian Embassy that they have received my application
July 10, 2014 - Visa Grant notice visa Email!!! (Thank you Lord!)
July 16, 2014 - Arrived in Sydney :)