Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

QUANTITY SURVEYOR SKILLS ASSESSMENT

Aga_lengAga_leng SingaporePosts: 10Member
Hi There!

Leng here from singapore, and new po ako sa forum. Ask ko lang kung sino po pwede mg advise regarding sa skill assessment of QS profession. I am a CE graduate with 8 yrs of experience sa QS field. I have submitted by docs for assessment to AIQS but i got a "not suitable" assessment on the basis that my degree is CE and does not have any foundation of QS and did not make further assessment sa experience becaue of that. I would like to make an appeal to AIQS but also hesitant to do so. May I know kung meron pong bang other options or assessing body for this profession.

I hope matulungan nyo po ako.

Regards,

Leng

Comments

• markusandlucasmarkusandlucas UAE
    Hello po...my friend has the same case with you. If you don't mind, pwede malaman ano naging result nung appeal mo? Thanks a lot

Nominated Occupation: 263311 Telecommunications Engineer
    June 4, 2016 - IELTS exam
    June 19, 2016 - IELTS result (L-6.5,R-7,S-7,W-7)
    June 20, 2016 - CDR preparations for EA assessment
    July 19, 2016 - Submitted docs for EA assessment
    August 9, 2016 - EA Outcome - Positive
    August 16, 2016 - PTE exam
    August 17, 2016 - PTE Result (L-70,R-73,S-75,W-69)
    August 21, 2016 - Submitted EOI (Subclass 189)
    September 13, 2016 - Received ITA
    October 7, 2016 - Lodged Visa
    October 17, 2016 - CO contact for additional docs (UAE Police Certificate and Medical for my 2 non-migrating kids)
    November 3, 2016 - Submitted requested docs
    December 7, 2016 - Visa GRANT!!! Thank you LORD!!!