Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student to Worker in Australia

eldrinofsoalimeldrinofsoalim Posts: 5Member
edited August 2012 in Working in Australia
Hi!

I'm planning to take my Masters in Australia this year. I'm taking a Masters of Information Technology Studies in ANU. It's a 1 year program.

I would like to inquire about what I have to do to be able to work in Australia after my 1 year program? What's the job market like in Australia right now, especially in IT?

I would really appreciate your advice. If you can, email me at [email protected].

Thank you and mabuhay!

Comments

• Saphira0919Saphira0919 Posts: 1Member
    Yeah, we've got the same question.. I'm planning to have a one-year masters program in AU also.. But dunno if I could work there (for good) after my visa expires..