Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(25443)

• gina1982
  • hashtagisaw
  • skyisthelimit_69
  • sad_almo1982
  • kitlay
  • ejrome
  • ManuelaQue
  • twotrickpony
  • ohm_10
  • Miyawski
  • ohzie
  • cadburytaste09
  • saltnpepper
  • hiruiseki
  • nahtanoj22
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (23)

arishielaudazcharlieuaeChristian_Davecutsiechick21donyxdreamntheseaekingengrllagasfgsHeprexHunter_08inigodvishaagramjoel1007juvelinkskatniss2015kh@L3Llevimervinmikaela07OzyCebuanordr8VicThor

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

How to Apply Online for an Australian Tourist Visa - Step 5

AdminAdmin SGTotal Reaction Points: 131Administrator
edited February 2016 in Visitor - Tourist Visa Posts: 1,061
continuation from http://pinoyau.info/discussion/5998/how-to-apply-online-for-an-australian-tourist-visa-step-by-step

5. Wait for Visa Approval

If you fully satisfy all the requirements, you will receive an email notice from Australia immigration within a month. In my case, I submitted my application on November 10 and received the visa grant by December 8, less than 30 days approval. However, this is not true for all. Group applications can take longer. If you do not receive any notice from them, try following them up by writing an email directly to Australia immigration.

Originally posted by Krarenzki at wildperiwinkle.com, and with permission to repost the article here at www.pinoyau.info
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• ron_aron_a philippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Goodday Donna can i asked about the online tv application its been more a month now i mean its 5 weeks today but still dont have any feedback on my application...What can i do to follow them since i used agent to do the worked?
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Annie.croatiaAnnie.croatia CROATIATotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hello,

I m from Croatia, student, and I applied for eVisitor visa on 21October. They required documents and I sent them.
    They contacted me again on 07November with additional documents they required and I sent them.
    Since then its been 6 weeks and no one contacted me. I tried to contact them by e mail and telephone but no one answered.
    What should I do? Do you think I ll get visa?
    Thank you
  • mike0930mike0930 PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    hi paano po mag apply ng application sa immiaccount for group na isang immiaccount lang gagamitin for subclass 600 tourist visa? create group ----> group name tapos "new application" lang for every person? thank you. Hope to hear from here BIG HELP! :)