Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

1 single room for rent in Torrensville Adelaide

janice10janice10 AdelaidePosts: 31Member
Hi,
Me and my 2 yr old daughter is living in a 2 bedroom unit here in Torrensville and we are renting out our small room for 6 months or so.

For single female only kc maliit lng siya and a double bed will be provided.

Sa tapat lng ung bus stop to the city and only 10-15 minutes.

Very close to Catholic church, asian store, groceries , shopping malls at siyempre sa city.

Very suitable sa mga nag uumpisa pa lng until they get settled in here in Aussie.

100 per week ung rent, 15 per month ung TFC, 25 for the internet per month din. Electricity and gas will be equally divided by 3 including ung bebe ko.

Ur welcome to use all my kitchen utensils, lahat ng pede nio Go lng ng go... microwave, personal size fridge, nagiipon pako ng pambili ng washing machine kya sa laundromat muna tau sa kanto until makabili ako.

Most of the time sa salas kami tambay ng anak ko, and we prefer na matulog sa sofa bed kc adik kami sa tv, but dont worry, ur very much welcome to join us and jump in in our sofa bed.

Most weekdays nasa work ako at nasa child care ung anak ko so weekend lng kami buong araw sa house except pag may gala with our pinoy friends and you are welcome to join, u will have a space in our car.

Please free to contact me in viber or regular text @ +61 405 919 726

Cheers
Janice

Comments

• LeiLigayaLeiLigaya Melbourne
    Hi sis.. ask ko lng d ba mahirap ang oras ng bus jan place mo?
  • janice10janice10 Adelaide
    Ndi po, every 10 minutes merong bus straight to the city then tapat lng siya ng unit ko