Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

House/Room for Rent in Mandurah available December 2012

Norman_IliganNorman_Iligan PerthPosts: 7Member
edited October 2012 in Accommodations
Hello mga Kababayan,
May available ako na bahay /room for rent this coming December 2012. It would be a big help sa mga bagong migrant considering mahirap maghanap ng new home dito. Just PM me: [email protected]

Cheers,

Norman

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    This discussion was merged into Room Available in Mandurah, Western Australia

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54077)

damilolaEms_Dalisayjohn146Dave777dindin18DarinAstudMelaineKuhynahvalerieck123MauraColleElsieDouceenigma22FaeKinchenSarahjamesalbertbautistaLaizamalitphinePanchoBillyTerraHertz
Browse Members

Members Online (13) + Guest (96)

Noodles12jdashZionmikelleMangJuan08mnlz2023schrodingers_catrurumemeaethosgwlngrcktriestocodeARO_Bernardohendrixbuddy42

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters