Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Minor Travelling with Aunt going back to Manila

peanut1505peanut1505 AdelaidePosts: 57Member
Hi Guys, not sure where to ask so i just take my chance here :) ok i'll have my nephew coming here mid of march with my mom,dad & sister. Since my nephew is a minor and none of his parents are coming we already secured a certificate from dswd saying my dad as his guardian. But we forgot that my dad will stay for a year and my nephew will be back to Manila in June before the start of his school. He will be travelling with my sister (not his mom), hahanapan p b kame ng certificate from dswd dito s airport s australia? Thanks in advance :)

Primary Applicant : Husband
Visa 190 WA (currently in WA under 457 visa)
31/Jan - Visa Lodge Couple ( Fee $5,400)
01/Feb - Medical @ BUPA ($754.31)
03/Feb - Medical cleared
07/Feb - CO Contact payslip & tax assessment for AU employer
08/Feb - Provide documents Status : Assessment in progress
22/Feb - Visa Granted 9:03am GSM Adelaide CO: Peter
Thank you Lord!!