Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE, IELTS or OET for Nurses trying to get their Registration here?

nirvana006nirvana006 MelbournePosts: 6Member
Hi kababayans,

I'm writing this post to gauge your opinions, experiences for these examinations. We all know that nurses who obtained their education in the PHILIPPINES needs to take a QUALIFYING ENGLISH test here in AUSTRALIA with a GOOD ENGLISH scores as a PATHWAY to start a career here.

Anyhow, I would appreciate to read your feedbacks here so others would get information on which TEST is PRACTICAL and FEASIBLE ( when it comes to PASSING rate). I would not say EASY because of course learning curve is a SUBJECTIVE matter but I shall say, base on experience wise?

For those of you who are living here in AUSTRALIA for a while, I know that just like me you also have FRUSTRATIONS on passing your IELTS by getting ALL 7s in each category right? for reasons WHICH IS NOT EXPLAINED and UNDERSTOOD, writing was really an issue.

So, If you have insights on whether taking PTE or OET as an ALTERNATIVE to IELTS , MUCH APPRECIATED.

If you have review materials too. Kindly send it to my email.

[email protected]

MARAMING SALAMAT