Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

visa 190 granted, 8 wks pregnant, should I declare?

missy16missy16 MandaluyongPosts: 6Member
Good day everyone, My husband & I (primary applicant) have been granted a PR visa. I am now 8 weeks pregnant, my OB wanted me to wait until my 12th week to make sure baby is safe before leaving PH. Should I declare that I am pregnant upon or before entering AU?

Comments

• JeyzRACCJeyzRACC Melbourne
    Hi missy16, the baby is always the priority, which is the reason why you'd be asked at the airport or at the airplane for consent from your OB. Will you need to enter Australia before your 12th week? Are you willing to take a risk than to follow your OB's recommendation? Those are answers which you need to ponder on. Congratulations on your PR Visa!
  • kaidenMVHkaidenMVH Sydney
    kung hindi ka nman aabutan ng initial entry date, wait mo na lang mag 12 weeks. but i think you need to inform Australian immigration that during the process ng application ng visa mo ay nakabuo kayo. write a letter explaining the circumstances.

312111 Architectural Draftsperson 80pts 190 NSW
    04/Apr/2017 VETASSES
    11/Jul/2017 VETASSES+
    Waiting for States to open.......
    26/Sep/2017 NSW open for 312111
    29/Sep/2017 PTE exam
    01/Oct/2017 PTE Result L85, R83, S79, W80
    02/Oct/2017 EOI 190 NSW
    20/Oct/2017 Pre Invite 190 NSW
    30/Oct/2017 SS Application 190 NSW
    21/Dec/2017 SS Approved/ITA 190 NSW
    20/Jan/2018 health exam, me and eldest son
    22/Jan/2018 eldest son mantoux TB test
    (no stock at SATA AMK on 20/Jan!)

23/Jan/2018 health clearance (me)
    25/Jan/2018 health clearance (5 yr old son)
    29/Jan/2018 Singapore Police Force COC (me)
    03/Feb/2018 health clearance (youngest son)
    06/Feb/2018 Singapore Police Force COC (wife)
    06/Feb/2018 health clearance (wife)
    08/Feb/2018 Visa lodge! So help me God :-)
    29/May/2018 CO contact (PH PCC)
    05/Sep/2018 Golden Email! Thank you Lord!

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

James 5:7-8 Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Onward to the next chapter!

• heycoachputmeinheycoachputmein australia
    @missy16 first congratulations.

Should you declare upon or after entering australia?

the answers are based on your goals?

the replies before me, didnt gave the answer to your questions because the answers are based on your circumtances, plans and goals.
    @JeyzRACC @kaidenMVH
  • JeyzRACCJeyzRACC Melbourne
    Generally, she can travel. However, the risk of miscarriage is higher during the first quarter of pregnancy which is the reason why you're OB requested you to delay your flight. Other than that, you will be accepted entry. But again, you will bore the risk if you insist on flying on this quarter.
    salamat @JeyzRACC.

ano po sagot sa tanong ni @missy16 ?
  • missy16missy16 Mandaluyong
    Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate it. =)
    That is why we are planning to leave PH after the 1st tri para safe kay baby of course with the OB’s consent. =)

Yun concern ko lang is if idedeclare ko ba na pregnant ako upon entering AU may hahanapin bang papers sa amin aside from the written consent from our OB? Baka meron kayong idea or may nakaexperience ng ganitong situation?
    Thanks!
    @missy16
    yes, kelangan mo ng 'clearance' from your OB. ang mga airlines officer ang maghahanap sayo niyan (hindi AU immi officer).

upon entering AU, (permanent resident naman kayo) there are no complications.
    In fact, automatic AU citizen ang baby mo paglabas. Congrats.