Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Badges

Total Points: 354

To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (26)


Top Posters
All time


Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here



Melbourne, Australia
Last Active
Member, Moderator
Melbourne, Australia

Reaction Stats & Counts



  • @sunflower No, they won’t be sending a new document. You can however check if the new passport is already linked to your visa thru VEVO. Once you’v…
  • @lizzie86 Try to email AHPRA, very prompt naman sila sa pagsagot. Vital kasi ang COGS sa application.
  • @sunflower Hi, No worries at all. Yes, I wrote in the details and uploaded the new passport in our immi account. Hmmmm, that’s a good question. I’m actually not sure about the CFO sticker. Maybe try to email CFO office and see what they have to say.…
  • @jane18 There’s a form here that you can download and all the other info are in this link as well.
  • @lizzie86 Try to be consistent with your application as much as possible. Ang good standing di ba kinukuha yun sa Ministry of Health? Have you tried to ask your HR about it? May nabasa kasi ako somewhere na may form to be filled up na isesend sa MOH…
  • @jane18 Hi, with regards to your question. Pwede mo naman siyang ideclare pa rin. Yung sa Police Clearance from Libya, you’ll need that sa PR application. Kahit na hindi ka makakuha, you still have to show the immigration that you have tried getting…
  • @HeyHey if you have commenced your masters by research or doctoral degree in Australia, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work. - from DIBP website
  • I agree with @Hunter_08 Try muna kayo ng odd jobs like in retail etc to have a local experience and at the same time may income.
  • @lizzie86 Check the description of each of those ANZSCO codes in this link[email protected]/0/B42C2EFDF727CCA4CA2575DF002DA61F?opendocument and see what fits into your job’s description.
  • @frappz Yes it is. Broad naman yung description ng recency of practice ng AHPRA. It recognizes both clinical and non-clinical workplace.
  • @penpendesarapin Depends on your visa condition. May visa kasi na ang maximum stay is only for 3mos. Kapag multiple entry, you can enter again without applying a new visa. Unfortunately, it takes few mos before a working visa is issued. After the in…
  • @juantamad Hi, check this link and compare your job role with the descriptions given.[email protected]/0/B42C2EFDF727CCA4CA2575DF002DA61F?opendocument
  • @jmban33 Yung express, Wed ko pinadala yung old passport tapos dumating sa Sydney ng Thurs. Pinadala nila ng Friday sa Melb kaso walang delivery ng Saturday at Sunday kaya Monday na dumating ng Melb yung bagong passport. Kuhain mo yung may tracking …
  • @Jajaboom Hi, sorry. Wala na eh, tagal na kasi nung SV namin. Try to book an appointment with IDP or AECC. Free of charge sila.
  • @mhej Sayang nga $400 ano, kaso laking aberya din kapag hindi ka kumuha ng RRV. Pwede kang ihold sa immigration.
  • @alexamae Kapag magtatravel kayo be sure to get a Resident Return Visa para di kayo magkaproblema kapag babalik na kayo ng Au.
  • @alexamae Hi, Google mo “Citizenship Processing Timeline”, may forums na magaappear. Nakita ko for NSW eh November applicants na. Sa Victoria eh nasa October pa lang. Tagal eh noh?
  • @alexamae Nasa Nov applicants pa lang yata sila for NSW.
  • @kishy Hindi naman especially kapag may 3yrs or more ka na. It will depend on you din on how you’ll present yourself during the interview. Yes, ANMAC do random calls to referees.
  • @Hunter_08 Thank you :)
    in PDOS for 189 Comment by Cassey July 31
  • @Hunter_08 Hi, kapag layover lang sa Phils hahanapin pa rin kaya yung sticker?
    in PDOS for 189 Comment by Cassey July 31
  • @Sana Hi, Check through google kung ano yung schools na nagooffer ng Certificate III and Certificate IV in Hospital-Health Services Pharmacy Support then you can go from there. Find out as well kung nagaacept ba yung school ng international students…
    in PDOS for 189 Comment by Cassey July 31
  • @dee0829 Allowed ka to bring 2 guests. :) No need to call up the council not unless na more than 2 yung guests mo.
  • @chayix No worries at all and congrats sa grant! :)
  • @jmban33 Huwag mong kalimutang banggitin sa kanila na express at registered post. May bayad lang na extra.
  • @jmban33 Hi, available na to claim yung passports as of July 5 renewals basta wala yung name mo sa list, :)
  • @ced Kapag may RN experience siya sa Phils, pwede siyang magaral dito for 3mos then antay for registration mga 3-4weeks yun tsaka antay uli ng ANMAC Assessment mga 4-6weeks. Kapag nakakuha siya ng positive skills assessment tsaka mo pa lang siya pw…
  • @bogart Print na lang gaya ng sabi ni jmban33. Bring din photocopy of your married cert and birth cert. Hindi siya nakalagay sa website pero hiningi sa amin.
  • @dee0829 Congrats! :) Dun sa nabasa ko parang 2guests ata yung pwede mong dalhin,
  • @jmban33 Pinadeliver na namin. Down pa rin yung website nila eh. Check mo yung fb page nila na Sydney PCG, pinopost nila run yung pwede ng kuhanin na passport. Through friend nga lang din namin nalaman na pwede ng iclaim yung amin, iba kasi yung fb …
  • @trtz Meron dito sa Melb around $75 lang ang charge nung accountant.
  • @jmban33 Hi, less than 4weeks lang yung inantay namin for the passport. :) Dumating na siya.
  • @ced Kung pareho na nasa MLTSSL yung occupation niyo at nagaral siya rito sa Au as RN and registered nurse siya rito plus nakapagpaassess siya sa ANMAC at nakakuha ng positive skills assessment then pwede mo siyang kuhanan ng points.
  • @diazepamie Hi, you can defo apply for another student visa but claiming points for it is somewhat technical. It’ll depend sa course na kukuhanin mo and for it to be counted towards the 2yrs, the qualification should be completed and is either a de…
  • Hehe matagal ang processing ngayon eh, marami pang applicants from last year na wala pang exam. Ang mabilis is Queensland. You can put your timeline in the above thread/lin…
  • @babie Valid siya all throughout the student visa period as long as it’s not expired of course, ;) I would suggest that you do few lessons before driving here in Au to be familiar with the road rules and because it’s Right Hand Drive here.
  • @charm15 May AECC din sa Phils. Kung magstudent visa siya, explore niya kung saan siya makakapagapply ng PR para hindi sayang time and money lalo na ngayon na pahirap ng pahirap ang application for PR.
  • @babie If you’re a dependent, you’re only allowed fo study courses with 3mos in duration.
  • @aj.skywalker Ganyan talaga yan, malayong mahal pag couple kesa singles cover. Check mo yung sa Allianz, sila yung pinakamura noon.
  • @charm15 Hi, Kailangan yung IELTS or any other english test, it’s a requirement not just by the schools but also by the immigration. Makakapagaral siya rito but I don’t think there is a pathway for PR for those courses. Usually pag VETASSESS, may sh…

Latest 10 Posts

Blogs at PinoyAu - Source of Useful Tips and Guides for Pinoys in Australia

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 168 (26 members and 142 guest(s))
View Who's Online
Pinoy Australia Statistics
Pinoy Australia Statistics
Views: 16,253,233 , Members: 30,152 , Threads: 9,330 , Posts: 314,308
Today's Birthdays
View Birthdays esterxzander, eiwoks_lex, EmmanuelTilagen, tips, cpcbije, abbiecastor, chacks, AmandaSy, JemmBelle, emantot, Blakburn3130, FedericoD5, PalmerMarsh57, Saraeroy, toybatz, AnnCastillo, zxcv0815, lainey, mbdette, animay, bachelor19, vandazzle, chanelbabs, dreamon, ygyx, casesnail07, Mrsanjay, carevalue9, chessaries86, agendarandom55, ElaVilla, joeylyn_19, joapvil, Zion15, Jbros, Geri

New PinoyAU Forum Android App!

PinoyAU has launched a new Forum Android App in Google Play Store. You can search in playstore using "pinoyau" or by clicking this link. It's currently in Beta so please provide us your feedback here.

(click X on the upper right corner or click outside this box to close)