Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Study Australia/ PMV or Fiance Visa

roxcyyroxcyy Posts: 3Member
edited July 2019 in Study and Training Visa
Hi! Good day! Seeking for advices. I am currently here in the Philippines. I was planning to go and study abroad this year (Australia). As of now medyo dinedelay ko yung process for the student visa to know more and learn more about my plan. First, anyone heard E-Help Consultants they have office in Australia meaning direct consultancy agency ang napili ko since referred siya ng friend ko nasa Australia. Mas mura nga compared dito sa Pinas. Now, na asses na ako for the course and base lahat for the work experience ko dito sa Pinas. Gusto ko sana ipush yung hospitality management kasi yun yung natapos ko, question po can I get job there (20hrs) na related sa marketing and communication? Hindi ba ako mahihirapan? I was planning na sa gold coast yung school na pipiliin ko, yung cost of living po ba sustainable ba if I work there? For the PMV (Prospective Marrieage Visa) or Fiance Visa din ang next option ko since my boyfriend is there na. Any suggestions para ma enlighten po ako. Please help. Thank you

Comments

• roxcyyroxcyy Posts: 3Member
    edited July 2019
    Currently working pa po ako now. 🙂