Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa Subclass 572 Streamlined Visa Processing - no IELTS required

Hello to all,

Permission to post po.

Kung may gusto pong mag aral sa Australia, I am working in the school as Enrolments/Visa Processing Officer and we assist Filipino students in the student visa application.

As an SVP institution, if you do not have IELTS you can take the school's English Placement Test.
Better for those who want to save time and money sa IELTS...although pag may IELTS ka na, mas okay.

Class schedule is once a week. The 2nd day is not required if you are academically progressed...meaning, natapos mo ang mga assessments mo for the week.

Show Money -- as a guarantee, the school would only require student to show AT LEAST 1 MONTH bank account.... SPONSOR CAN BE ANYONE = ) Parents, relatives, friends..

May napa-approve na po kami ng visa na nasa Pinas and even yng Pinoy applicant na nasa Singapore. Recently we got the visa grant of the applicant.

Just PM me for more info. Or post here.

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia

Comments

• itsmeandy26itsmeandy26 Sydney
    Hi whats the name of your school and ano po website so I can check the courses also. thanks.
  • michiepatocmichiepatoc Mandaluyong
    hi i am interested. may we know the school name?
  • jerrahjerrah Mandaluyong
    I'm interested..
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    How can a school in an English speaking country would NOT require an international/overseas student to demonstrate that he/she has a certain level of English? to be eligible for SVP education providers or accredited business partners should enroll students from overseas in a packaged course. It is combining the main course with an English course which will be paid by the students as part of the tuition in order to be admitted by the school. Why go for SVP? To waive Schedules 5A & 5B of the Regulations involving funds. In a simpler term, the student does not have to demonstrate that the funds to be used during his/her stay in Australia is with him/her or in his/her bank account. The student just needed to demonstrate that he/she has access to that fund which could be from his/her parents, siblings, relatives at certain degree. :)
  • honeydionne9608honeydionne9608 Mandaue City
    May I know the name of the school. Do u have bachelor degree programs?
    Thank you.
  • amoritta08amoritta08 Melbourne
    hi @teachjenny. i'm interested to enrol in your school. what is the name of the school? kindly give me the details please. i would like to enrol for july intake